The Saronite Shuffle

Erdna

The Saronite Shuffle

#1 » Post by Erdna » 19 Aug 2014 16:59

This is by no means a money making guide, but those of you who love playing the Auction House and have the professions to make this work, can possibly sit on a gold mine.

The saronite shuffle can simply be done with a Jewelcrafter, but if you want to avoid the Auction House completely for materials/transmuting/disenchanting, I strongly suggest having the following professions as well: Mining, Alchemy (Transmuter) and Enchanting.

This shuffle does take some time to complete, it's not a get rich quick guide. If done correctly, you could possibly dominate the market in terms of epic gems.

Steps:
1. Buy all the Auction House's Saronite ore/pay a farmer who will farm them for you
2. Prospect all the saronite ore into green and blue gems.
3. Buy all the Eternals you can afford (don't buy Eternal Water)
4. Find yourself an Alchemist who will transmute your blue gems and Eternals into epic gems. If you have spare Eternal Fire and Air, give your Dark Jade, Huge Citrine, Bloodstone and Chalcedony to the Alchemist to transmute into meta gems.
5. With all the rest of the green gems, craft into rings to be sent to an Enchanter, to disenchant into Infinite Dusts.
6. Now you have epic gems (cut or uncut), meta gems (cut or uncut) and infinite dusts.
7. Post on Auction House.

Additional tips:
1. Farming the Saronite Ore yourself will get you Crystallised Earth and Shadow, as well as the occasional Titanium Ore.
2. If you have Alchemy and Enchanting on another of your characters, it may be easier to do everything yourself.
3. Do some market research before posting your gems and dusts. Know which gems are most commonly used.

Cain
Donor

Re: The Saronite Shuffle

#2 » Post by Cain » 05 Sep 2014 10:47

Ye you must remember that alchemist can transmute epic gem only 1 per day, and also I noticed by myself the way to earn money from transmuting gems with eternals to meta gems , however its like 20-50gold of profit (depends on AH prices).

Also there's not so big demand on meta gems as you think but good luck to all and ye its very good guide to make some gold! :D
Odkupicielka - Blood Elf Paladin

Odkupiciel
- Blood Elf Paladin

Haloweed - Blood Elf Rogue

Zbawicielqa - Night Elf Druid

Zbawicielka - Blood Elf Priest

Odkupicielqa - Drenei Warrior

Tropicielka
- Blood Elf Hunter

Wanhedah
- Blood Elf DK

Curbie79

#3 » Post by Curbie79 » 30 Mar 2015 06:19

Ancestor

#4 » Post by Ancestor » 30 Mar 2015 08:47

thats why its good to have 8+ alchemy chars ;)