alliance dieng

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
scoobydobedo

Re: alliance dieng

#31 » Post by scoobydobedo » 14 Apr 2014 23:18

making alliance to horde faction change disabled for now
making horde to alliance for free or lower price plus something worthy,worthy enough make people think about moving to alliance

Garha

#32 » Post by Garha » 15 Apr 2014 00:18

After the release of the Character Transfer tool, it might be good to make Alliance side more attractive for newcomers (make faction change for horde to alliance free, extra vote points, pets/mounts from the vote shop, or w/e you see fitting)

Belthezar

#33 » Post by Belthezar » 15 Apr 2014 00:22

How about people who transfer to alliance get 100 vote points, 100k gold and shadowmourne?
Just saying :D
Check out my WTB list all you silent farmers out there!
http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13204

Garha

#34 » Post by Garha » 15 Apr 2014 00:26

SM ain't cool anymore :(

Torcano
Donor

#35 » Post by Torcano » 15 Apr 2014 05:22

scoobydobedo wrote:making alliance to horde faction change disabled for now
making horde to alliance for free or lower price plus something worthy,worthy enough make people think about moving to alliance
Open RS and make Horde to alliance like 100vp and watch a rise in human arms warriors lel.
Infinite Rage!
gave my toons away /inactive/

Liqueur
Honorary Member

#36 » Post by Liqueur » 15 Apr 2014 11:10

Mike I understand, but some people, including me, and some people who transfered to Horde specifically for that, do care about realm firsts and special achievments they get before anyone was capable of it. And, of course alliance is able to do all that, as well. But at the moment their low population and disinterest in these things give the Horde the upper hand, and the few Alliance people remaining who are interested and trying, have the only option to transfer basicly, or, give up completely on some aspects of the game. I'm sure if the population imbalance is fixed, Alliance will do just as well (if not better, since they used to be better in PvE) as Horde does.
Liqueur ~ level 80 Blood Elf Paladin (PvE Ret/PvP Holy)
Caffeine ~ level 80 Undead Warrior (Fury/Prot)
Narcotic ~ level 80 Undead Priest (Disc/Shadow)
Megalomaniac ~ level 80 Orc Death Knight (UH DPS/Frost-Blood hybrid tank)
Lemuria ~ level 80 Troll Hunter (MM/BM)
Daisy ~ level 80 Tauren Druid (Balance/Resto)
Eszti ~ level 80 Human Warlock (Destro/Affli)
Gummybear ~ level 80 Blood Elf Paladin (Holy/Prot)
Lazy ~ level 80 Troll Rogue (Combat)
Foamy ~ level 80 Troll Priest (Holy/Shadow)
Bloodcow ~ level 80 Tauren Death Knight (Blood Tank/Blood DPS)
Neuroticfish ~ level 80 Night Elf Druid (Feral Cat/Bear)
Soilbleed ~ level 80 Orc Shaman (Enha/Resto)
Anemia ~ level 80 Blood Elf Mage (Fire/FFB)
Rottenmaiden ~ level 60 Undead Warlock

scoobydobedo

#37 » Post by scoobydobedo » 16 Apr 2014 08:18

it is days since some authority said we might do something about this problem.any new news ?

Nyeriah

#38 » Post by Nyeriah » 16 Apr 2014 18:59

We are waiting someone to code the feature on the website.

Mike2686
Donor

#39 » Post by Mike2686 » 17 Apr 2014 14:47

Liqueur wrote:Mike I understand, but some people, including me, and some people who transfered to Horde specifically for that, do care about realm firsts and special achievments they get before anyone was capable of it. And, of course alliance is able to do all that, as well. But at the moment their low population and disinterest in these things give the Horde the upper hand, and the few Alliance people remaining who are interested and trying, have the only option to transfer basicly, or, give up completely on some aspects of the game. I'm sure if the population imbalance is fixed, Alliance will do just as well (if not better, since they used to be better in PvE) as Horde does.
Oh I know lol. Some people love having that realm first. It is a great accomplishment. I just never really cared enough about it personally. For me the best part is playing through the game itself. I just think we're in an era now that people really push for that max level as quickly as possible. Some don't even enjoy the game, then they get bored and sit around and complain about everything. It is what it is. If the direction of the server is for eveything in the end game to be more Horde side then so be it. Once I get to a point that I can push to run more content I am going to try to do my part.

It'll be a bit slower for me though as I only get a couple hours a day to play except on the weekends and most times 30 minutes to an hour of that 2-3 hours is spent getting griefed by some random Horde. (Truth is truth.) So when I do get there we'll see. I got a group of about 8 players including me that are working on this server right now and that's a decent start. What I am hoping is that we can get some content done. So the times during BG's when it's 15 vs 2 we can get it to at least 15 vs 10 and we're still trying to get 4-5 more of our friends to get on here as well. (Doubt they'll ever be full time because they are so focused on the new expansion and getting ready for it.) Just getting them here and having 13 80's that will consistently run raids, BG's etc, will help some on our side.

I'm hoping we can pull it out and at least we can say we did our part.

innocentguy

#40 » Post by innocentguy » 17 Apr 2014 20:01

I'm assuming you're on the Alliance side Mike. Cool to know that somebody over there is trying instead of running over here.
No one is simply entitled to anything in this world.
Whatever you want, you have to earn, be it money, respect or love.
[/color]
My Innocents:

Innocentguy - Priest ( Shadow / Discipline )
Innocence - Shaman ( Elemental / Restoration )
InnocentIcon - Death Knight ( Blood {Tank} / Unholy {DPS} )
Innocentshot - Hunter ( Marksmanship / Survival )
Innocentone - Druid ( Restoration / Feral {DPS} )
Innocenthope - Paladin ( Retribution / Holy )
~ In the end, Innocence is Brilliant ~

Mike2686
Donor

#41 » Post by Mike2686 » 18 Apr 2014 00:25

innocentguy wrote:I'm assuming you're on the Alliance side Mike. Cool to know that somebody over there is trying instead of running over here.
Indeed, it's better to try and fail then to not try at all. Thing is and no offense because I respect and have friends on both Horde and Alliance. I could never truly be Horde it isn't in me. Great thing about the game though is we need both sides. When we're in game and bashing each others heads in, it's one thing.

However, as far as the server goes, suggestions, and working together for the better of the server it is going to take both sides working together. In game you can kill me 50 times I guess. In the forums though in serious discussions we need to come up with valid and viable options to make the server better as THE player base.

If Horde has 75% of the population it wouldn't make for very much fun lol. Right now the Alliance is already struggling in PvP and if the PvE trend continues there really isn't anything to look forward to moving forward.

If there are any Alliance or Horde leaders that want to discuss this further and work together on this subject I am 100% down to help get this started and offer any suggestions to you as well. We don't need the Horde or Alliance sucks comments either. Leave those in game or in the appropriate threads. We need to discuss a fix to the problem and come up with said viable options to help solve a problem.

Also, if your Alliance and you want to go Horde really think it through. The server is already struggling with losing Alliance players end game wise. Instead of moving sides and taking 70% of your guild with you, make the Alliance more attractive. You obviously picked Alliance for a reason and leveled your character on this side for a reason as well.

Stick to your faction, and be part of the solution not the problem. No I can't make you do anything. I just want the server to be successful and I am willing to do whatever it takes.

scoobydobedo

#42 » Post by scoobydobedo » 22 Apr 2014 08:09

Nyeriah wrote:We are waiting someone to code the feature on the website.
24/7 queue in horde side is like this even worse in counts.

Naljs

#43 » Post by Naljs » 22 Apr 2014 14:09

It has a lot to do with what hour you queue. I queue morning hours (SVT) and alliance win 9/10 BG's then. After a couple, maybe 3-7 BG's, it ends up in 6-7 alliance in queue and 0 hordes.
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.