Roel, seriously... ?

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

Re: Roel, seriously... ?

#16 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 31 Oct 2014 15:45

OMG Naljs, leave sheena alone! You're like tottaly harrasing all her posts!

now into serious mode, I check forums every day, and I haven't seen the person being reported for bug abusing, unless you made threads named "cookie recipe" "how to train your iguana" or other titles that will make people question whether you are serious or not about the topic itself.. so like roel said, just use a proper serious title

other than that, it's sad to see people abusing and exploiting to gain unfair advantage especially when they are doing things with much ease
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Therealshammtwink

#17 » Post by Therealshammtwink » 31 Oct 2014 16:59

Sad to think that there three horde shamans that abuse the exact same bugg in all honesty am sorry for abusing it but the reason i used it in that wsg was becuase i was very mad at the fact horde twinks logged lowbie alliance character just to get in to make 5vs3 when they already out number us in twinks am sorry and it wont happen again and i accept my punishment

Therealshammtwink

#18 » Post by Therealshammtwink » 31 Oct 2014 17:03

Also i forgot to mention about roel am sorry i was very very angry at the time and didnt expect it and sheena as you know we just had a huge arguement about it and i wanted to get under your skin so i thought id try troll you and am sorry it was childish and un needed and i aplogize to you roel especially since we have always been alright.

Etro
Honorary Member

#19 » Post by Etro » 31 Oct 2014 18:45

Therealshammtwink wrote:(...) the reason i used it in that wsg was becuase i was very mad at the fact horde twinks logged lowbie alliance character just to get in to make 5vs3 when they already out number us in twinks (...)
Then you should report them too.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Arraj

#20 » Post by Arraj » 31 Oct 2014 19:29

Etro wrote:
Therealshammtwink wrote:(...) the reason i used it in that wsg was becuase i was very mad at the fact horde twinks logged lowbie alliance character just to get in to make 5vs3 when they already out number us in twinks (...)
Then you should report them too.

This... it's simple as that.
Wont comment much on other stuff, it would take another wall of text. Some good points there, some stuff I dont really agree with. But nvm, bottom line is:
play by the rules...
Sheena of the Warsong Clan

Bored with 80lv content? Check out my level 19 character guide.
New to server and need some cash? Check this out and make some easy gold