TW interviewed

The place for World of Warcraft discussions that don’t fit into any other forum.
Dysphoria

Re: TW interviewed

#16 » Post by Dysphoria » 22 Nov 2014 18:38

Time is passing very quickly on Truewow
Recken Destruction

Therealshammtwink

#17 » Post by Therealshammtwink » 27 Nov 2014 03:17

Joined in 2010 as a 19 twink rogue stacking int :D the noob days thanks roel for making this sever its been a very good experiance and i hope to have many more in the future :D

Kniteknite

#18 » Post by Kniteknite » 27 Nov 2014 05:21

thanks for the publicity and a great interview ~ /throw Roel a 5 pound sirloin steak
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Corba

#19 » Post by Corba » 01 Dec 2014 09:39

Nice one Roel ^_^
Server have some good and some bad days but u guys try to make day better then day before, so keep doing it :D
Myalt
Corbas
Shmfmt

mcheka

#20 » Post by mcheka » 05 Dec 2014 03:18

Great interview Roel, you've done us all proud. And reading that, I think it's easy to take for granted that you put in a lot of your own blood, sweat, tears, and money (along with the other admins/devs/GMs, of course) to have gotten this server to the point it is now, and to continue on even when you've lost motivation and your own interest in WoW - it's much appreciated.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

oase

#21 » Post by oase » 28 Dec 2014 15:16

Nice interview! And by the way, you can also rate the server's gameplay, scripts and security.
http://junglecove.net/index.php/servers ... lk/truewow

Intervention
Former Staff

#22 » Post by Intervention » 30 Dec 2014 01:14

oase wrote:Nice interview! And by the way, you can also rate the server's gameplay, scripts and security.
http://junglecove.net/index.php/servers ... lk/truewow

Need to log in to rate this :shock: :cry: :cry:
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Shmoo

#23 » Post by Shmoo » 08 Jan 2015 03:06

Roel wrote:
Sagiri wrote:
Roel wrote:It was early 2010 and I was only 16
So now you are 20-21? :shock:
Damn, now I feel like I`ve wasted my life, achieved nothing, mean less than dust on the keyboard... :|
Yes I am 21, people were more shocked when I told them my age a few years ago. When I was 17 my parents had to help me to receive donations and pay the host as the law didn't allow me to do that (the server was hosted at home the first 4 months). Though it's not really like I have achieved a lot in life because of TW. Sure I have learned a couple of things but I still need to apply them to make a proper living for myself.

Don't feel bad about yourself as that's the only road to failure, if you're happy with your life then you have achieved everything (almost seems like I quoted that from somewhere). To be honest I had to drop out of college to come to my senses and prevent a burnout, it's hard to tell that to people. I don't really need a degree as I want to be self-employed but it leaves me with fewer options as I still haven't achieved that.
Wow. So awesome that your parents supported you 100%! Many would have thought such things as a passing fad, or flight of fancy (my brother is a computer freak, but was looked askance on because of the 'geek' culture back in the '80's).

I agree 100% with on that last thought, Roel. Some gun for the end, not realizing a toll the journey to that end can take on a body, and a spirit. Contentment and happiness are such small blessings, that often are surprising, coming from unexpected sources.

Cheers and much, much respect. Fond memories of the beatings you gave me in BG. Of course, though, not at the time they happened... however they taught me to press on and improve.

~Icedmilk
Shmoo: 80 Druid
Icedmilk: 80 Death Knight
Milkbubbles: 80 Paladin

Crymaker
Donor

#24 » Post by Crymaker » 25 Mar 2015 13:53

Jesus and Hitler... :D That was funny wierd question,made me laught...
Word about hot girls playing on server missing ;D
Nice interview :)
JIMI

Characters:
~ Jethrotull 80 LvL Troll Shaman PvE - Restoration
~ Gothicows 80 LvL Tauren Druid PvE - Balance
~ Sykor 80 LvL Tauren Druid PvE - Tank
~ Jimshields 80 LvL Troll Priest PvE - Discipline
~ Jimolocks 80LvL Undead Warlock PvE - Affliction
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“There's a shadow just behind me, shrouding every step I take,making every promise empty,pointing every finger at me.”

Etro
Honorary Member

#25 » Post by Etro » 25 Mar 2015 15:53

I would've picked Hitler. Can you imagine the controversy it would have caused? Everyone would come here to try to kick Hitler's ass and teabag him in-game.

Yeah, necro, I know...
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Blystar

#26 » Post by Blystar » 16 May 2015 19:31

So now I know why this is the best private server I've played on. Thanks for all the good work.

Rebornman
Donor

#27 » Post by Rebornman » 21 Jan 2016 21:53

nice read

Wilcox

#28 » Post by Wilcox » 21 Jan 2016 22:25

nice necro

freehall2002

#29 » Post by freehall2002 » 24 Jan 2016 09:00

first of all hats off to u roel i stopped playing wow a very long time ago and the first time i heared about tw and my old server bloodcraft player are here something burned inside me the old wow flame which got fused started burning again i found many player from bloodcraft either horde or ally members and i feel u when u said that u were alone playing with few new player bloodcraft was something like that we had to make premade bg,hc and raid and from 70 to 80 we had to grind like hell but it was fun when u have friendz around though i miss my dwarf hunter :( anyways hats off to u again for making this best server and making some old players flame to burn bright ;)

Mythilogic

#30 » Post by Mythilogic » 24 Jan 2016 23:25

Man.. Roel, damn, You are such an inspiration source..

I can tell that the community does indeed not show its gratitude to you for what you've done for us.
The only important thing here is though that you never stop being the one you are, awesome, that is.

You take care now, aight?