Where the hell is this guy ?? (Poslednji)

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
debasklo

Where the hell is this guy ?? (Poslednji)

#1 » Post by debasklo » 11 Nov 2015 19:24

i always ask him from time to time for some dk tip, yet i havent seen him online from some time so i checked his armory to see his activfity yet he isn't there??? did he change his name or transfered to ally cuz i don't see him as his original name is ( poslednji )???

ty very much if you have some info!! ;)

Mindlag42

Re: Where the hell is this guy ?? (Poslednji)

#2 » Post by Mindlag42 » 11 Nov 2015 22:49

I don't think anyone can help you here. The only thing i can tell you is that there is no player with such a name on either faction. There are many other good DKs. ;)

cherno666

#3 » Post by cherno666 » 12 Nov 2015 01:29

there is no such good dk as poslednji , trust me , and he's ''in hiding'' atm due to personal reasons
Chernoo - lvl 80 MM Hunter (Main Char)
Eviltities - lvl 80 DK Tonk
Cherniggar - lvl 80 UH DK
Chernomoffo - lvl 80 Shadow Priest
Chernokingg - lvl 80 Disc Priest
Chernobull - lvl 80 Boomie/Feral Dps Druid
Chernomoo - lvl 80 Boomie/Resto Druid
Hollyboner - lvl 80 ProtHoly/Ret Paladin
Hollycherno - lvl 80 Prot/Holy Paladin
Belewonnabe - lvl 80 Prot/Ret Paladin
Chernobylus - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Evilsmile - lvl 80 Demo Warlock
Onlyforbl - lvl 80 Resto/Ele Shaman
Friedpan - lvl 80 FFB Mage
Chermoo - lvl 80 Fury/Prot Warrior

*Proudly Married to Liqueur*

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#4 » Post by Dymond » 12 Nov 2015 09:10

We can not divulge personal information. He must have changed names/ factions. I really can not say.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Relina

#5 » Post by Relina » 12 Nov 2015 09:54

Probably changed faction or deleted his toon, cos if it was just a rename he'd still show up on the friend list.
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Nymunne » 14 Nov 2015 09:30

Stop trying to turn every topic into a flame war.

Cleared out the 3 posts.

Poslednji

#7 » Post by Poslednji » 25 Nov 2015 11:15

hello,

first and foremost i'd like to apologize to my guild for apparent sudden disappearance, i really wanted to explain everything but i just cracked. i was trying to balance raiding and my busy lifestyle for like 2 months, trying to raid as often as i could, but it just wasn't going in direction i wanted. i was afraid that, if i had to explain the reasons of my departure and everything included, i might continue playing the game, which i really didn't wanted and don't really want now.

had such a great time with my guild raiding, joking, and everything what we've experienced together, and i wish it lasted longer. i'm immensely grateful for our collective fun, i'll always remember what a company we've been, and this period of my life will never be forgotten

i only wish it lasted longer, so we could experience and make an even bigger bond, but that's the beauty of life, things don't last forever, and as such should be cherished, remembered, and be grateful for them to have happened.

and as my last paragraph, i'd like to say some words to my buddies:

to Therockk: super ti ide dk, samo tako nastavi, i uzmi BiS ako ja vec nisam mogao :D <3 <3
to Liberator : ubices Lk-a (ako vec nisi xD ) i uzeces 2 havoca, kao sto sam ja to uradio (a ja sam najveci baksuz )i ostali :P <3
to Cherno : svaka cast na pozrtvovanju i trudu sto pravis raidove, veliki respect i hvala za invites <3
to Virdo : you're the concrete of Hellraisers! the guy who doesn't give 2 shits about gearing himself, rather, gearing his guild so they'd ultimately progress together, respect <3
to Relina : the intel of Hellraisers! always there to give his own insight on every question regarding any spec, be it survival hunter or whatever the case may be, stay insightful like that, and get your PC ready so you can rock again :D , enjoy<3
to Arock : the foundation of Hellraisers ! the guy who will tell you how he feels about you, whether you like it or not, assertiveness personified, and part of the reason why World-PvP isn't dead (always enjoyed the sieges you've led <3)
to Fastor: nismo imali prilike da chattujemo puno, al' na osnovu onoga sto sam do sad vidio, mogu rec' da si dusa od co'eka, samo im udovolji jedan dan i postavi sliku :D <3
to Tenebroo : the sex life of Hellraisers! you bring so much positive energy to the guild chat, that it's contagious, and everyone seems to enjoy it (not having a dildo in their ass you perv :D ) <3
to Jimihendrix : the warrior god of Hellraisers (and beyond I believe) , uzivao sam u nasim zajednickim bitkama u PvE, uvijek je to bilo DK vs Warr i mogu reci da sam uzivao u nekoj nasoj ''konkurenciji'' <3
to Ubal : the one true bear of truewow :D one of the best balance druids there are, and a truly magnificent personality associated with it, makes him a cute cub as opposed to ''intimidating big bear :D '' , you'll get that mace one day <3
to Justicelight : one word, evolution :tick: your process of constant evolving and helping others evolve by putting effort and helping others is truly inspiring, had a great time with you <3
to Diryn : such an amazing time when you were raiding, when we both passed the magic 40k+ (or was it more :P? ) number on lord marrowgar, when we were so impatiently stacking on each other at the very border of festergut' ( or was it rotface's ? xD ) hit box so we'd have the highest uptime, thanks for such a great time and do PvE once in a while <3

*process of writting , i'll keep this updated when i am more available*
Last edited by Guest on 25 Nov 2015 11:29, edited 5 times in total.

Gelian

#9 » Post by Gelian » 26 Nov 2015 01:20

You will be missed.

Kinda hoped you'd mention Divinity as well, but eh.