The Burning Crusade - Devs do you have any info to share?

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Quietly

The Burning Crusade - Devs do you have any info to share?

#1 » Post by Quietly » 25 Nov 2016 12:29

Hi

I know we still have 6-8 months before we see the release of BC content, but there is a definate lack of quality BC servers at the moment and I was wondering if you already had a framework in mind that could be shared with the PS community to build interest in the server.

Sort of things that interest a lot of people are

1. What content will be available at launch, like retail or a phased approach with just Heriocs/Kara to start for example.
2. Will attunements be in game
3. If heriocs are available, will Badges drop from day one and if so, will the items available reflect current content or include items introduced later.
4. Will Isle Of Quel'danas will be open, if not will there be a phased approach
5. What crafted items will be available

6. What level rep will be required for Heriocs
7. Will Champion of the Naaru Title be available.
8. Currently you are able to exchange Vanilla mats for BC mats in AQ40 used for various enchants, will any unused BC mats be removed?

Anyone else have questons please add them, I'll add to this list so its all in one place.

Please note that this is not a lets rush to BC post, I and many others are enjoying whats available, its more lets get some info out there to build interest and raise awareness for the server and its plans.
Last edited by Quietly on 28 Nov 2016 09:25, edited 1 time in total.

Flooded
Former Staff

Re: The Burning Crusade - Devs do you have any info to share?

#2 » Post by Flooded » 25 Nov 2016 12:48

We are having some internal discussion about some of these topics and more. You can be sure that when we have more information to share, we will do so as soon as we can.

Quietly

#3 » Post by Quietly » 28 Nov 2016 09:27

Thanks Flooded I have been asked to add a few questions by people ingame and have added 6-8.

flosr1
Donor

#4 » Post by flosr1 » 08 Jan 2017 17:18

I am also curious about the questions "Quietly" asked.

I have been talking with some people on this server about TBC and how it will be done. Most people seem to want it the way retail TBC was in the beginning, regarding difficulty. Almost everyone i talked to said he/she hopes, that heroics are really challenging so that you are actually forced to use crowd control like in the beginning of TBC. It would be a joke if we can just run through them by AE-tanking and AE-DPSing. Also i hope you guys are making all the attunements for raids/heroics and reputation requirements.

Also, it would be great if you keep heroics challenging and attunements active even if the raids are buffed and get nerved over time. One thing that made retail TBC really boring was when stuff (like vashj and kael'thas) was nerved and attunements were removed

Klick17

#5 » Post by Klick17 » 28 Jan 2017 20:06

The info for the BC content for primal will be mentioned along the way in the game as server news/announcements, but until then id say that (even though im a player) we should all be patient for the updates to happen even if it will be (for example) illlidan=black temple, until that info or some other info's are mentioned by the server staff, all players Must! be patient, and enjoy the realm as it is since primal is on truewow. 8-) :) :D ^_^