PRIMAL WOW ERROR

senseiD
Donor

PRIMAL WOW ERROR

#1 » Post by senseiD » 11 Dec 2016 09:18

Hello can anyone tell me why I`m getting error creating character when I try to do so on Primal wow server ??? first char on account ???! anyone ?

NoblestHeart
Donor

Re: PRIMAL WOW ERROR

#2 » Post by NoblestHeart » 11 Dec 2016 10:05

senseiD wrote:Hello can anyone tell me why I`m getting error creating character when I try to do so on Primal wow server ??? first char on account ???! anyone ?

That's strange I made one no problem. This might be a long shot but are you using any hd model packs for your client?

senseiD
Donor

#3 » Post by senseiD » 11 Dec 2016 12:51

Yes I use but I`m using it on true wow and I have no problems at all ..

Gnurg

#4 » Post by Gnurg » 11 Dec 2016 12:54

senseiD wrote:Yes I use but I`m using it on true wow and I have no problems at all ..
It happens like 80 % of the time with hd models. Give it a few tries and it will eventually work. It's the same for all 3 realms.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

KohiiKaiju

#5 » Post by KohiiKaiju » 11 Dec 2016 13:06

senseiD wrote:Hello can anyone tell me why I`m getting error creating character when I try to do so on Primal wow server ??? first char on account ???! anyone ?
Just to cover the bases - are you trying to create a Blood Elf or Dranei?

Gnurg

#6 » Post by Gnurg » 11 Dec 2016 13:28

It's very easy to reproduce. Whoever made the hd-models added more hair styles (could be similiar problem for skin color, face, hair color and earings/markings too) than there are (for some races, like for instance gnome), so if you scroll through all haircuts and try to make a character, it will fail every time.

It isn't recommended using the custom models as they can produce bugs like this one. Creating the characters with a normal client should go without problems.

2 options:
A) Use a normal client
B) Keep trying until it eventually works.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
KTHXBYE

Nyeriah

#7 » Post by Nyeriah » 11 Dec 2016 13:35

Rename the HD models file to anything else and then name then back after you have already created the character. That may also work. Also try using normal face and hair matchups, not the ones that were included later in the game and eventually are displayed with such HD clients.

Gnurg

#8 » Post by Gnurg » 11 Dec 2016 14:15

Nyeriah wrote:Rename the HD models file to anything else and then name then back after you have already created the character. That may also work. Also try using normal face and hair matchups, not the ones that were included later in the game and eventually are displayed with such HD clients.
I don't think that's possible if the player is using the one from MoltenWoW, which is likely the case.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
KTHXBYE

senseiD
Donor

#9 » Post by senseiD » 11 Dec 2016 20:32

I`m not using molten core models and the bug after few hours was gone .. I created the same char that the system was not letting me before ... ty for suggestions anyway :)