hi everyone :)

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
deathadler

hi everyone :)

#1 » Post by deathadler » 13 Dec 2016 10:30

Hello my dear friends,

This is Xtreme the king of kings, i would like to apologize for being inactive for a few weeks, i was busy with my research but i really miss you all, and i am sure you all miss me as well. I am so sleepy right now and i can fall asleep on my desk lol, so any mistake please forgive. How is everyone? Also check my rogue in armory "reckful", it is a nice rogue full wf, looking for arena partner, once i am back. I will be back soon dont worry. And i miss a few ppl a lot even tho we arent close, Arock, milanlord, sickbrain (ofc), ragnarok, justicelight, arnis, wilcox, nymunne and nyeriah. I heard branhos is back, is he active? And once im back i will organize a pvp raid on orgrimmar. Okay guys will see you soon, everyone take good care of yourself and be happy, Merry Chirstmas to everyone in advance and Happy New Year too, specially to those who doesn't like/know me.

with love,
Xtreme

Gnurg

Re: hi everyone :)

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 13 Dec 2016 11:29

You used a ., you are clearly an imposter.

Merry Christmas to you, Fake of Fakes. :)
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

deathadler

#3 » Post by deathadler » 02 Jan 2017 10:49

hi dear <3

Happy new year ^^

Eronox
MVP

#4 » Post by Eronox » 02 Jan 2017 11:00

deathadler wrote: Merry Chirstmas to everyone in advance and Happy New Year too, specially to those who doesn't like/know me.
Interesting

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash