For deluded Inquisition players

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
skyx

Re: For deluded Inquisition players

#31 » Post by skyx » 20 Dec 2016 00:02

Arockalypse wrote:

How petty can you be that you searched for me, flew all the way to feralas to kill me, on another server (that ain't you, nor it's Nyeriah, it's some clicker back-peddler aka benzviliran/Balanced)

benzviliran wrote:
Arockalypse wrote:
And you along with em.
but thats not a fact.

Yeah bro, i know it's your pathetic ass lmfao
flew all the way on your alliance toon to find me and kill me :lol:
but it's good, it shows all that anger inside you caused by me
love to trigger your kind.
LMAO

He certainly has issues.

Chatsnap

#32 » Post by Chatsnap » 20 Dec 2016 00:08

Royo wrote:Wait wait wait, Balanced AKA butthurt piece of shit benz named his char after Nyeriah? What a fuckin toolbag.
benzviliran wrote: I am a pussy, I will cry and report you
Come at me dawg.
about being butthurt and reporting players lmao, you're probably the last one that should speak

and arock is well known for being some sore ass, that butthurt forum post is really top. it really is hard to admit that inqui during its prime was way above your roleplaying guild

exchanger1

#33 » Post by exchanger1 » 20 Dec 2016 00:12

Chatsnap wrote:
Royo wrote:Wait wait wait, Balanced AKA butthurt piece of shit benz named his char after Nyeriah? What a fuckin toolbag.
benzviliran wrote: I am a pussy, I will cry and report you
Come at me dawg.
about being butthurt and reporting players lmao, you're probably the last one that should speak

and arock is well known for being some sore ass, that butthurt forum post is really top. it really is hard to admit that inqui during its prime was way above your roleplaying guild
Forgot the fact that one of the officers of our roleplaying guild contributed in a major way in INQ's very first LK25hc like 1 month after the realm first? :lol:
Crown aka Poslednji

Chatsnap

#34 » Post by Chatsnap » 20 Dec 2016 00:18

exchanger1 wrote:
Chatsnap wrote:

Come at me dawg.

Forgot the fact that one of the officers of our roleplaying guild contributed in a major way in INQ's very first LK25hc like 1 month after the realm first? :lol:
k

you're quoting the wrong person, though. couldn't care less about raiding

Royo

#35 » Post by Royo » 20 Dec 2016 00:19

Chatsnap wrote: about being butthurt and reporting players lmao, you're probably the last one that should speak
You do know he has a history of reporting people for insulting him, right? I could care less if I get insulted, but it seems you're obviously still triggered from when I did that "spam" report on you. I moved forward from that already, but looks like it still tickles your nerve.

Any further comments? Or are you done?

Chatsnap

#36 » Post by Chatsnap » 20 Dec 2016 00:29

Royo wrote:
Chatsnap wrote: about being butthurt and reporting players lmao, you're probably the last one that should speak
You do know he has a history of reporting people for insulting him, right? I could care less if I get insulted, but it seems you're obviously still triggered from when I did that "spam" report on you. I moved forward from that already, but looks like it still tickles your nerve.

Any further comments? Or are you done?
yes, i have read his cancerous forum posts. he is actually the only player i have on ignore in-game, mainly because of the huge amount of retarded shit he manages to type on his keyboard. so we can agree on that one.

and triggered? lmao, couldn't care less about your report, hence my troll answer in it

benzviliran

#37 » Post by benzviliran » 20 Dec 2016 01:26

Arockalypse wrote:
mcheka wrote:How petty can you be that you actually created accounts there to post in that thread on another server, which doesn't even affect you. It doesn't even have anything to do with TrueWoW. We didn't even name our previous server there. What exactly is your goal with that post?
mcheka wrote:How petty can you be that you actually created accounts there to post in that thread on another server

mcheka wrote:How petty can you be that you actually created accounts

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How petty can you be that you searched for me, flew all the way to feralas to kill me, on another server (that ain't you, nor it's Nyeriah, it's some clicker back-peddler aka benzviliran/Balanced)

benzviliran wrote:
Arockalypse wrote:
And you along with em.
but thats not a fact.

Its not a secret that its my character its even written in my note and i actually was farming iron veins in feralas and not searching you, didnt look for you neither killed you cause you were named arock, i felt like killing a horde that i saw from far from the air from my mount. and than i said in guild chat rofl killed someone named arock.

i've been farming that day mining 1-around 400 and ive been in feralas for about 2 hours farming iron and than mithril and truewsilver i dont see how i knew you will be there or there as theres no crossfaction chat or whatever and im too lazy to go kill stalk you honestly i didnt even had a reason to wait till you are in some area and kill you in fact didnt knew you even play in fact i think i just went outside of a BG and saw you there.

either way i find this comment funny because you bothered so much guessing what actually happend there and you ended up being all wrong.

i also find the fact that you bothered making this comment pretty funny :D

and to that guy named skyx, dude if i tell you that you have issues trust me you have issues and it wont change if you will copy paste what i tell you alright?:D

i wish you guys good luck and hope that one day you will get over me and wont think about me so much gl! xd
I am the swarm

kermo14k

#38 » Post by kermo14k » 20 Dec 2016 01:57

Haven't posted on TW forum for a while but here goes.

Firstly, it was I who suggested that Inquisition moved on to a different patch, as I saw, that we can't continue playing and making 25man raids on alliance due to some previous decisions made by the Staff team. And i gotta say, that was one of the best decisions ever to move on. As for now till the time being, Inquisition doesn't have just Raidloggers who log on to kill lich king and halion and then log off. We also have encouraged people who quit Wotlk to play again with us as we progress through the next expansion.

Secondly, i think it's kinda pathetic, that few unnamed people from a specific guild have the NEED to check our armory, to see who has joined our guild. As their attitude is "We don't give a fuck about alliance and Inquisition". I get it that you are curious, but as you may have already guessed it, and it has been said several times already by variety of people. People just get sick of farming lich king over and over.

All this "Wotlk is the best xpac" bullshit is just a lame ass excuse not wanting to start over. Previously said may not be true for everybody, but so far it seems, that people who joined us on Cataclysm, are a lot happier than they were here telling by the activity i see in the guild. As there is something new for everyone. New content, class changes etc.

Yes, it's true, that TW is one of the best LK servers still around, and people are trying hard to keep it going as long as it can, but as Dan said, TW is dying into a natural death of every server. People get older and lose interest or get a job/start school etc.

And i know this post will get flame and i'm totally okay with it, because guess what? Words don't hurt me.

Peace out,
Izu
Wtfnoheals Prot PvE/Retri PvE
Izu - Marksmanship PvE/PvP
Windcaller - Resto PvE/ Ele PvP
Retired from TW.Went off to find cheeki breeki in different places. Didn't find it here!

Ragnorak
Donor

#39 » Post by Ragnorak » 20 Dec 2016 02:02

Since I've read enough of the bullshit that mcheka has been trying to feed me both in PMs and on the forums I'm just going to post the load of crap he tried to convince me with on the forums.
mcheka wrote:
You were away from the server when Divinity left, so it's natural you don't know exactly what happened. Rohan's reason for leaving was personal. To use your own term "delusions of grandeur" is a perfect way to describe him. After Inquisition members worked with the devs to iron out bugs that Divinity (and Hellraisers under Arnis) used for months, such as HoP on LK valks, HoP on PP oozes, curse of tongues to slow boss casts, long LK berserk timers that allowed the "ignore valks" tactic to work, Divinity had a really hard time raiding.
Ye I don't know what happened because I wasnt here except for the fact that Rohankhanna himself, Staff members, and numerous sources outside of Divinity confirmed the story that I have been hearing time and time again about Inquisition's blatant abuses. You claim Rohan left for personal reasons when Rohan himself says otherwise. And seeing how a he said/she said debate doesn't really pan out you guys instead try to discredit Rohan by attacking his character so that alone is telling of what the true story is.
Since Rohan could no longer lead everything himself (he doesn't ever share power, and drives away any officer who gets too close to him) because the days of abuse were over, he decided to move to GD. Most of this was to see how many would "follow" him -- it was a game for him, to see how much power and influence he gained. He's always been obsessed with power, and I know this because I got close to him while I was leader in Divinity and he used to tell me his views on the subject directly. His psychology, specifically his delusions of grandeur and pathological need to feel "needed" were the only reasons he left the server, and in fact he actively tried to destroy TW once he'd left. If you don't believe this to be the case, you can ask any of the Divinity members who moved with him about how he abandoned his own guild once he'd moved and "won" his imaginary game in his mind.
Ok so this entire paragraph I can just easily assume to be bullshit assumptions of Rohan's character. You even try to blame the reason he left on his "ego" instead of the real reason which was the fact that you along with all the other officers of Inquisition allowed Palamaster to abuse his powers to harass Divinity.
About Inquisition "abusing": It's true Palamaster made some mistakes and poor choices, but don't delude yourself into thinking Inquisition ever had any GM help. It was rather the opposite. I can't count the number of times Divinity's and Inquisition's dear GM Dymond looked the other way to bannable abuse in Divinity, whereas there wasn't a single raid after LK was truly fixed that she wasn't there on our ID, simply watching us, "spying". On the other hand, Palamaster specifically threatened his own guildmates with bans if they'd use the same abuses (logging chars after LK was down to 10% comes to mind - Pala absolutely told players not to do it, while Dymond not only looked the other way for her friends but also sometimes broke policy and gave loot after a boss would bug out and not drop any). I don't know this from hearsay, but from having witnessed it firsthand while I was in Divinity. I won't comment on what the situation was in HR that well, though I can give you some interesting anecdotes about the advantages that certain GMs and even admins afforded Arnis. Everyone has good and bad sides, both Palamaster and other GMs. Inquisition was certainly never helped by GMs.
So it's true that Palamaster made "mistakes" and "poor choices" but you claim Inquisition was never a beneficiary of his blatant abuse despite everyone else confirming so. Ok. Keep protecting your guildmate and Inqusition's actions by shifting the blame onto Divinity and then talking about "anecdotes" about Arnis's leadership lol. First of all when Arnis was leading Hellraisers that wasn't truly Hellraisers it was the "Arnis Show" so dont try to pin anything on Hellraisers because the true Hellraisers ousted him for everything he did and took back our guild. Second of all you're not fooling anyone with the line that Inquisition never condoned/benefitted from Palamaster's abuse. I also think it's cute how you try to make the claim that Palamaster doing his job as a GM by threatening to ban guild members who abuse as a reason to absolve him of any wrongdoing he may have done. I guess even the perfect Inquisition has people who abuse bugs as well.
I would be careful with who you accuse of abusing in general, as Inquisition is the only guild that ever killed LK without abusing warriors jumping back, mages blinking, a long enrage timer, HoPing healers on valk waves, and so forth. Not only that, but we reported more bugs that were abusable than the other guilds combined (you can check the tracker to see this is true) and worked as testers to get the issues ironed out while Divinity and Hellraisers were more than happy to abuse broken mechanics to, as you put it yourself, get 4 kills per week.
Ok so this is supposedly Inquisition's big claim to fame how they killed LK without any bugs lol. First of all Mcheka just quickly lists of several things he believes to be bugs but that's not true at all. For example his claim that all warriors who charge back are bug abusing... Ok check this out then http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=159 ... -lich-king HMMMM that's strange? It seems like this happened on retail as well. I guess maybe retail was just as buggy as TrueWoW or maybe Inquisition is just full of shit and they themselves dont know everything that should be working on LK and just claim everything else and their mother to be bugs lol who knows.

Anyway, this is not a flame message, as you can see. Just giving you the perspective of Inquisition from an Inquisition officer, who was also officer and raid leader in Divinity until Rohan drove him away. Since you've gotten your information from other indirect sources (as you were away), let this be another indirect source so you can understand things aren't exactly as your friends might tell you.
Thank you for giving me this perspective of Inquisition from an Inquisition officer. I now truly realize the cancer that is Inquisition and am happy to see you guys leave to Atlantiss now that your reputation on TrueWoW is a joke. Godspeed.
Last edited by Ragnorak on 20 Dec 2016 02:14, edited 2 times in total.
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

skyx

#40 » Post by skyx » 20 Dec 2016 02:05

Arockalypse wrote:

LMAO
Royo wrote: You do know he has a history of reporting people for insulting him, right?
Chatsnap wrote: yes, i have read his cancerous forum posts. he is actually the only player i have on ignore in-game, mainly because of the huge amount of retarded shit he manages to type on his keyboard. so we can agree on that one.
meanwhile at Delusion-land...
benzviliran wrote: and to that guy named skyx, dude if i tell you that you have issues trust me you have issues and it wont change if you will copy paste what i tell you alright?:D
k

benta

#41 » Post by benta » 20 Dec 2016 02:38

why isn't staff doing something about this topic, I mean it cancerous even for me , which i like drama and shit, but is way beyond retardness

skyx

#42 » Post by skyx » 20 Dec 2016 02:59

benta wrote:why isn't staff doing something about this topic, I mean it cancerous even for me , which i like drama and shit, but is way beyond retardness
Lol you pussy, this wow drama is relatively tame compared to what I have seen before.

Nyeriah

#43 » Post by Nyeriah » 20 Dec 2016 03:26

I am personally curious about what advantages have GMs and even admins afforded Arnis.

Flooded
Former Staff

#44 » Post by Flooded » 20 Dec 2016 04:03

This is a warning that further insults between users will result in a nice Christmas vacation from this forum. No action will be taken on current posts, but you can consider yourselves to be advised now.

You are free to continue your discussion, but please keep things civil.

Longi

#45 » Post by Longi » 20 Dec 2016 06:42

Flooded wrote:This is a warning that further insults between users will result in a nice Christmas vacation from this forum. No action will be taken on current posts, but you can consider yourselves to be advised now.

You are free to continue your discussion, but please keep things civil.
BoO... BoO... Someone is trying to scary us :D but, everyone knows that you are bluffing ! Btw its nice from you to act like Santa Claus, your IDEA about giving us a gift - " X-mas vocation " is so great, but be careful. Iideas are Gnurg´s role on the forum and she will not like it, that you are trying to stole her job :P :D