Leaving TrueWoW

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Jujuoftrolls

Leaving TrueWoW

#1 » Post by Jujuoftrolls » 24 Dec 2016 01:42

Hi to all my name is Baitz most of you probably don't even know who I am and that's perfectly fine I wasn't really that social apart from a few times and the few times I was it was displeasing cause I would end up making friends and instantly a couple of weeks later make enemies with the same person not going to say any names right now will mention it below.

I came to TW from Spermik I didn't know they were merged I just remember I couldn't log in so I found TW and noticed a couple of people from there can't remember the names though. My first leveling attempts where horse shit i couldn't get past level 20 without feeling bored , burned out etc. But this summer starting June I gave it another shot to reach 80 and see ICC and to my ultimate surprise that day came on August 20th and later on August 28th I will be thanking the people more personally below :) .

I had 3 enemies Alliance side which is why I switched to Horde, Alliance enemies were and I deeply regret making them because the people were decent
Annalynthia he encouraged me to push on to 80 without him I wouldn't have really done it then came level 72 and I was so tired I refused tanking Utgarde Keep a really easy dungeon but peer pressure did it's thing and I think it was the Keleseth fight I noticed there were no melee it was just me so I told people to stand close to me so adds come i take them instantly no extra running surely enough 3/4 people did only 1 person didn't - Radiantlight a.k.a Annalynthia's wife and I went off like crazy keep in mind I was very tired I hadn't slept for 34 hours and the run was over later on I apologized and it resumed back to normal till level 80 I remember going to SSC with him and arguing with Skywolf about it and she said do that again see what happens , so I let it go then in dala she used /spit emotes etc to rile me up and I returned and got a very polite message told you do it again see what happens boom Annalynthia : GET OUT OF MY GUILD !!!!!!!!! and I did leave then I remember talking crap to him and I really feel bad reflecting on it so sorry to you.
Radiantlight I state it above but its more for you and would take an eternity just to write it down :)
Skywolf also in Annalynthia but I'd add that you did help me a lot leveling and then eot farming at 80 thanks :)

Alliance friends
Ayil a fairly decent pala good memories and short talks with him about end game stuffs :)
Yes only one just one :D

After all that drama I transferred to Horde and there I was full pre raid BiS and saw many things and so much fun raiding for that I have to thank Kroton and Eruptic.
Eruptic ultimately my best friend in WoW I think he said a couple of times I don't care how pathetic it is I'll beg Dido to let you in the raid so you can see it. Hes the one that changed my way of thinking about WoW and if I ever meet him I'd give him a couple of rounds on me :)
Kroton/Dido thank you for taking me to the ICC's you made and showing me all the things inside on a full ICC10 and a 2-3 boss ICC 25 although you offered a full run I just wanted to help you guys finish it as much as I could thank you for everything.
Bighoorns the person keeping me on TW that left me in the end. We have so many memories together like the dala chopper kill you did on me while I was afk to farming ZG and FoS hc with me. Like I said I can't be social very long without making enemies and you are one of them I don't want to go full in detail about it but it was a icc10 when I told him to move from healer to dps because someone else wanted to heal and I never gave him the reason which is very stupid wish you all the best :)

Special thanks if you take sometime out of your day to read this :)

Thank you all

smartos

Re: Leaving TrueWoW

#2 » Post by smartos » 24 Dec 2016 02:05

You are most welcomed, my friend! I wish you all the best! Thank you for the fun times, I enjoyed your stay in the guild and the server, and I`m sure the rest of the guildies feel the same way! Sad to see you go, but we all make our choices.
PS: No enemies made here. Cheers!
PPS: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Retired and deleted characters.

Zerosolitude - Frost/Unholy DK
Kroton - Retry/Prot Pala
Sweetstrike - Fury/Arms Warr
Erectionmage - Arcane/Fire Mage
Zeroshadows - Shadow Priest
Zeroarrows - MM Hunter
Zeroclaws - Kitty/Bear/Boomy
Zeromercy - CB/Ass Rogue
Zerocurses - Demo/Affliction Warlock
Zerototems - Ele/Enha Shamy

Seveno5
Donor

#3 » Post by Seveno5 » 24 Dec 2016 14:02

Hey wooow Baitz, sooo much text indeed :)
Me too enjoyed being in the guild with you. You were always friendly in talking, both in guildchat as private.
I remember that you were busy on leveling profession and needed many mats :)
Sad to see you go, but real world comes first.
Merry Christmas to you, and all around you.
Big hug from Treysure
PS: feel free to consider your leaving as a 'break' and come back to say 'hi' and play a bit :)

Eruptic

#4 » Post by Eruptic » 27 Dec 2016 02:14

You little *snip* dont you dare leave TW not that im back. We gotta make it great again, remember?!

Edit by Kohiikaiju

pedik123

#5 » Post by pedik123 » 31 Dec 2016 10:59

eggstremely sad stori :DD

Eronox
MVP

#6 » Post by Eronox » 31 Dec 2016 13:04

Sad to see you go. Hopefully you'll return to us in the near future!

Take care.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Drumyy

#7 » Post by Drumyy » 31 Dec 2016 15:03

goodbye my friend, i truly enjoyed playing with you this decade and i will sincerely miss you !

best of luck outside mmorpg that is world of warcraft and good luck in life!!!!!

bye friend, bye!

Klick17

#8 » Post by Klick17 » 27 Jan 2017 08:59

Sucks to see that Baitz fully left TW, but yeah,reality always goes 1st instead of game.Farewell Baits, and have a good life to enjoy and live in reality, and hopefully someday you'l return to us at the server. :) :D ^_^

Kniteknite

#9 » Post by Kniteknite » 27 Jan 2017 11:25

Wishing You the best of luck and fortune in the future~ feel free to stop in sometime , people change their minds all the time, and 34 hours straight up will knock the wind out of anyone's sails~ Keep looking up, and hope to see You again sometime ~Best wishes ~ (Kk~ ;)
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "