Like the original

Hypoterrian

Like the original

#1 » Post by Hypoterrian » 27 Dec 2016 20:06

So I just started playing WoW wotlk and it is awesome. But my question is will it be the same as the original with the same places unlocked? I hopped on a zappellin and it said I have to have burning crusade aswell. Will I be able to get to lvl cap and defeat the lich king in the end?

Gnurg

Re: Like the original

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 27 Dec 2016 20:12

We have two realms.

TrueWoW - Everything is already unlocked, meaning you can go beat up the Lich King right away (if you're geared enough)
PrimalWoW - Everything isn't unlocked yet, but will with time. Right now, PrimalWoW is the last raid in Vanilla. The Burning Crusade will be out by Summer and the Lich King will be unlocked in 2020 or so.

Yes, you will eventually get to do Lich King.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Fastor

#3 » Post by Fastor » 27 Dec 2016 20:15

This server have two realms, first one is Truewow where everything is unlocked just as it was on 3.3.5a. Second realm is Primalwow which is progresive type of realm where server starts at limiting players to lvl 60 every few months release new raid, so its like 10 years of WoW clustered in only 2-3 years. Recently Naxx40 was released on that realm and in few months they are releasing Magtharidons Lair which means they are rising limit to lvl 70 and Blood elfs and Drenais are going to be unlocked.

Im pretty sure you selected Primalwow realm instead Truewow on our realm list.

devil5000

#4 » Post by devil5000 » 28 Dec 2016 04:41

Well maybe he did a mistake while creating game account from forums by putting the expansion stuff to something lower then wotlk.If you did that you wont be able to go to the wotlk areas if you put burning crusade or bc ones if you put vanilla but it could aswell be that you picked wrong realm when loging into the game.If its the first issue think that can be easily fixed by changing the optiosn on forum and the second one can be fixed by changing the realm when you log into your game acc.Hope me and other people that posted here helped You in resolving your issue.
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya