[Addon] A Quest Test

Work with other players to create your own special custom interfaces and macros.
Fastor

[Addon] A Quest Test

Post#1 » 19 May 2016 20:57

Just made my first addon :D https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B95eGx ... l4dUk/view
What it does? Each time you grab quest it auto .QC it to show is quest bugged and if yes its auto completed.

Based work and idea on Heihachis "Bugged Quest Checker" and "TheDTs BuddyChecker". l didnt like default option in BuddyChecker that on grabbing quest, quest is autoshared and announced in chat, while BQC was too huge, had leftovers from previous version and had feature that didnt work. My addon is smaller than his and does same job.
Last edited by Fastor on 20 May 2016 00:41, edited 1 time in total.

Gnurg
Donor

Re: [Addon] A Quest Test

Post#2 » 19 May 2016 21:04

Nice! :3
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Hairbrush

Post#3 » 19 May 2016 22:15

Fastor, you're too good for us. *sniffle*

Fastor

Post#4 » 20 May 2016 00:42

Ok Hairbrush found bug which prevented addon from loading GG. l fixed it and replaced link with fixed version.

Heihachi
Developer

Post#5 » 20 May 2016 06:22

If you want I can replace the one in the download page with this one. It's nice to see it lighter and all that lol though I just added the qc command to someone else's addon to make life easier.

Fastor

Post#6 » 20 May 2016 11:14

Heihachi wrote:If you want I can replace the one in the download page with this one. It's nice to see it lighter and all that lol though I just added the qc command to someone else's addon to make life easier.

Well, your call. lm here just because l wanted to make stuff easier (and for fame and glory ^_^ ).

Nathanrel

Post#7 » 24 Jun 2016 13:27

Great addon Fastor! Works like a charm ;)

Etro
Developer

Post#9 » 11 Aug 2016 00:29

Bugged Quest Checker addon has been replaced by this addon on Downloads page: http://www.truewow.org/download

SIC PARVIS MAGNA

Return to “Interface and Macros”