TrueWow Raid Progress

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
Myaoming
Former Staff

Re: TrueWow Raid Progress

#616 » Post by Myaoming » 13 Oct 2014 12:51

Ye I see the tactics were a bit changed :P
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

kermo14k

#617 » Post by kermo14k » 13 Oct 2014 14:01

And ofc i had a powercut -.-
Wtfnoheals Prot PvE/Retri PvE
Izu - Marksmanship PvE/PvP
Windcaller - Resto PvE/ Ele PvP
Retired from TW.Went off to find cheeki breeki in different places. Didn't find it here!

belendor

#618 » Post by belendor » 13 Oct 2014 14:24

palas can spam hammer of wraft when boss is at 20%, prot palas can spam avenger shield :p
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#619 » Post by Hansrutger » 09 Dec 2014 08:58

So what is actually cleared after core update? I know for a fact that 10n, 25n and 10hc (yesterday woho!) is cleared on alliance side, but has anyone else cleared it and which difficulty? Not because we brag about it or something but I'd really love to know mostly if anyone has succeeded with killing LK on 25hc after core update. :3
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

belendor

#620 » Post by belendor » 09 Dec 2014 15:23

in icc ye. 10hc icc10nm and icc25nm full cleared. LK10hc is doable since only 1 valk and everyone can focus fire that shit even tho it flies way 2 fast.

Ulduar thorim is bugged so no general and no yog sarron i guess. rest doable?
Rs10 and RS25 doable.
toc25hc afaik no1 passed faction champs(they got no cds on skills, BL spam ect :p)

Teraan

#621 » Post by Teraan » 09 Dec 2014 16:35

belendor wrote:in icc ye. 10hc icc10nm and icc25nm full cleared. LK10hc is doable since only 1 valk and everyone can focus fire that shit even tho it flies way 2 fast.

Ulduar thorim is bugged so no general and no yog sarron i guess. rest doable?
Rs10 and RS25 doable.
toc25hc afaik no1 passed faction champs(they got no cds on skills, BL spam ect :p)
Thorim pretty doable now with good heals, also most of the times you'll need a GM.
‡∆‡ My Characters: ‡∆‡
Teraan - Retribution PvE - PvP
Teraana - Discipline PvE - Holy PvE
Fatman - Balance PvE - Restoration PvE
Soomershaman - Restoration PvE - Enhancement PvE
Rmage - Fire PvE
Mahkarn - Survival PvE

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#622 » Post by Hansrutger » 09 Dec 2014 16:38

ToC25n was doable. Did it with a pug on horde which had a priest doing resurrect on 25 corpses, mostly clothers of course. Do we get some kind of cookies for playing with these bugs or will it be like: "ah okay... we played for a couple of months with bugs, and now they fixed it. Hope it was worth all the players being annoyed and leaving". Someone will tell me "now now Pala, how many did actually leave because of this? Not that many eh right so that argument is not valid". Well if you ask me, I'd say even one person leaving is one to much leaving because of the state of the server.

If this is some kind of attempt to see if the server would last longer with what mostly Ragnarok was proposing in the buff decreasing suggestion topic, then I think it is a very bad way of approaching it... In my opinion of course.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

Nyeriah

#623 » Post by Nyeriah » 09 Dec 2014 16:46

I have done toc25n without abusing anything, that's definitely doable

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#624 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 09 Dec 2014 16:52

I got bored of toc and icc anyway, with them not being doable anymore, I have less desire to join said raids, so right now I'm just using wow as chat box, untill I get bored and quit.
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Nyeriah

#625 » Post by Nyeriah » 09 Dec 2014 16:54

Well players wanted challenges, so we managed to fix a couple of things and give them challenges... Only thing that is definitely broken is ulduar

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#626 » Post by Hansrutger » 09 Dec 2014 17:29

Nyeriah wrote:Well players wanted challenges, so we managed to fix a couple of things and give them challenges... Only thing that is definitely broken is ulduar
Pala's Autocorrect Program (PAP) wanted you to choose a more proper way to express that sentence:
"Well some players[...]"
"Well minority of the community members[...]"
"Well a few who actually are active on forums of the total community[...]"
"Well approximately three players[...]"

The expression "Well players" will include all parties. If there is one disagreeing, the statement is falsely stated. In this case we have a clear one above us, Blackluster saying that he didn't agree. :D

By the way, don't get me wrong, many are happy that some things are working in a more proper way! But yea' you know... Increasing the payment of an employee and then after one month decreasing it to its first payment number is worse than letting the employee keep the same payment, when it comes to people judging the situation. The employee would feel disappointed while if keeping his/her payment at same it wouldn't make a difference.
Retired

belendor

#627 » Post by belendor » 09 Dec 2014 19:57

talking about toc25hc, not nm. nm is still easy as fk.

marko1984

#628 » Post by marko1984 » 09 Dec 2014 22:55

Ulduar isnt that much broken.. it needs few things fixed and it will be better then before tbh
Thorim invisi-mobs, Mimirons barage target and few achieves that got disabled along the way... imo nothing major comapring to how it was a year ago :p
Three mages!

kaster

#629 » Post by kaster » 14 Dec 2014 15:37

Well players wanted challenges
Please give us the names. TrueWow must know its heroes. For example, if me and two my friends will go make picket in front of city government building and we'll shout loud for like 2 months demanding something, we'll make more noise than the rest people in the city those who didn't care or were happy with former situation.

I don't say that changes are bad. They're good if they are implemented properly and passed all tests run on test realm. Otherwise, this is what backups are for.

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#630 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 14 Dec 2014 20:12

kaster wrote:
Well players wanted challenges
Please give us the names. TrueWow must know its heroes. For example, if me and two my friends will go make picket in front of city government building and we'll shout loud for like 2 months demanding something, we'll make more noise than the rest people in the city those who didn't care or were happy with former situation.

I don't say that changes are bad. They're good if they are implemented properly and passed all tests run on test realm. Otherwise, this is what backups are for.
It's people who don't play the game that often. It's people who stopped playing the moment the core update was made because game became too hard. Look ingame for the big famous people who used to play a lot. Now that things are harder and actually a challenge, their activity isn't so great anymore.

I am one of the people who gave up on raiding more or less. I still play here because I got nothing else to do, no job, no outdoor activities, so I am just leveling toons, and participating in some raid from time to time. BUT I personally lost interest in raiding, and this expansion as a whole. Why? because the things I wanted to do here are now impossible because my guild can't get the needed people with gear and knowledge of tactics to actually do it.

I will not complain about the core update fixing stuff, but I will complain about the fact that now that the stuff is fixed, certain content is not doable anymore by anyone.

And if someone comes again with the reply saying that not everyone should kill LK 25hc, because it's not for everyone and look on retail how many people killed him, then with all due respect, go fuck yourself. I'm not playing on a private server to NOT be able to do content. I am playing to do content, all content. Bugged or not, I want to be able to kill every boss here. And ofc you will say that it's not the staff's fault my guild can't get good people to clear that raid, and you know what, you're right. But it's not my fault either I can't get 24 people as skilled as me or even better (because I am not the best) to clear the content I want.

I'm happy to see the LK fixed, I will love to see valkyrs having proper imunities, because they are still gripable and rootable and their speed reduced, because they are way too fast still. But I am quite sure nobody will ever kill LK25hc in it's current state.

However since we got the best raiding guild on horde side (hell raisers), I am sure they will get a group filled with people who wanted a challenge in ICC and kill LK eventually, since they are the champions on the server. So good luck with that.

PS. I will most likely stop playing when my accounts are holding rank 1 and 2 in top voters overall, unless the server gets a new expansion. My "greed" for items can't be satisfied anymore in icc in it's curent state, so there is no point for me to play if I can't get what I want.

TLDR: give us 30% buff to maybe have a chance to kill LK in his curent state
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral