TrueWow Raid Progress

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
rohankhanna

Re: TrueWow Raid Progress

#646 » Post by rohankhanna » 20 Dec 2014 00:57

Teraan wrote:
rohankhanna wrote:
I'm happy to see the LK fixed, I will love to see valkyrs having proper imunities, because they are still gripable and rootable and their speed reduced, because they are way too fast still. But I am quite sure nobody will ever kill LK25hc in it's current state.

Hello Everyone,

Not much active on forums but recently i was looking at forums and i came across such concern/rumour which was mentioned earlier by luster (and i have also heard from many players) about Valk speed. Well as far as i know or what i have seen in Video speed of Valk is perfectly fine the way it is supposed to be without CC if we compare encounters of Truewow and Retail. I have shown them proof of it to all those who came to me with this question and hence cleared their doubt.
If it's fine, why your guild hasn't killed it yet?
Just watch some videos , you might want to know the encounter better, that it is not just speed that matters when you are dpsing Valks to nuke them
Guild Leader of Divinity

Teraan

#647 » Post by Teraan » 20 Dec 2014 01:01

Check this video, darling.
[youtube]I2FKlUIY0y0[/youtube]
‡∆‡ My Characters: ‡∆‡
Teraan - Retribution PvE - PvP
Teraana - Discipline PvE - Holy PvE
Fatman - Balance PvE - Restoration PvE
Soomershaman - Restoration PvE - Enhancement PvE
Rmage - Fire PvE
Mahkarn - Survival PvE

Nyeriah

#648 » Post by Nyeriah » 20 Dec 2014 01:07

As much as I see it, we are not considering lowering their movement speed as we don't believe that's the problem with them. We had retail-like values that were already lowered to make it more comfortable, we are generally not thinking over lowering it again. The issue is elsewhere.

Teraan

#649 » Post by Teraan » 20 Dec 2014 01:09

Nyeriah wrote:As much as I see it, we are not considering lowering their movement speed as we don't believe that's the problem with them. We had retail-like values that were already lowered to make it more comfortable, we are generally not thinking over lowering it again. The issue is elsewhere.
Well, until we find this issue which is elsewhere, probably LK25HC's encounter won't be doable.
Rmage - Fire PvE
Mahkarn - Survival PvE

rohankhanna

#650 » Post by rohankhanna » 20 Dec 2014 01:12

Teraan wrote:
Nyeriah wrote:As much as I see it, we are not considering lowering their movement speed as we don't believe that's the problem with them. We had retail-like values that were already lowered to make it more comfortable, we are generally not thinking over lowering it again. The issue is elsewhere.
Well, until we find this issue which is elsewhere, probably LK25HC's encounter won't be doable.

@Nyeriah: you don't have to.

@Teraan: Watch this Video carefully

[youtube]RSeVCw3hVgQ[/youtube]
Guild Leader of Divinity

Teraan

#651 » Post by Teraan » 20 Dec 2014 01:22

Both of our source videos are from retail, yet mine shows them slow and yours show them fast. Fascinating.
Rmage - Fire PvE
Mahkarn - Survival PvE

rohankhanna

#652 » Post by rohankhanna » 20 Dec 2014 01:29

Teraan wrote:Both of our source videos are from retail, yet mine shows them slow and yours show them fast. Fascinating.
Well i mentioned watch it *Carefully* but you did not, my bad i'll explain.

the Video which you linked All Valks have 1 or more CC Effect which already slowed the movement of the Valks.

the Video which i have linked at the beginning *Warlock gets grabbed* Now that specific Valk has NO CC effects which will show the actual speed of Valks and comparing to it with Truewow it is same
Guild Leader of Divinity

Teraan

#653 » Post by Teraan » 20 Dec 2014 01:40

rohankhanna wrote:
Teraan wrote:Both of our source videos are from retail, yet mine shows them slow and yours show them fast. Fascinating.

the Video which you linked All Valks have 1 or more CC Effect which already slowed the movement of the Valks.

the Video which i have linked at the beginning *Warlock gets grabbed* Now that specific Valk has NO CC effects which will show the actual speed of Valks and comparing to it with Truewow it is same
I saw it, and the guy which's Val'kyr wasn't CC'ed. Well, i suppose they CC them fast in my video. Well, anyway, I'm still curious who will actually kill LK25HC. Many things, yet to come.
Rmage - Fire PvE
Mahkarn - Survival PvE

Koriach

#654 » Post by Koriach » 20 Dec 2014 23:48

Teraan wrote:
rohankhanna wrote:

I saw it, and the guy which's Val'kyr wasn't CC'ed. Well, i suppose they CC them fast in my video. Well, anyway, I'm still curious who will actually kill LK25HC. Many things, yet to come.
We actually started to progress a bit compared to other attempts so I guess we still need to practice on our coordination and people still need to get used on what to do to pass phase 2 but slowly getting there. :D It is still damn hard but hopefully if people won't give up we might be able to pass this valk pain...

Martynas

#655 » Post by Martynas » 27 Dec 2014 19:07

Halion 10hc dead :x

Nvm, seems that it was an abuse lol

Koriach

#656 » Post by Koriach » 28 Dec 2014 13:49

Martynas wrote:Halion 10hc dead :x

Nvm, seems that it was an abuse lol

Yeah people found a way to abuse even RS. Everything for achievements I guess and to brag "oh look I did it" by finding bugs to abuse. Wow really...

And then they come and cry they want challenges. See the irony?:P

Martynas

#657 » Post by Martynas » 28 Dec 2014 14:35

This was not intentional

Koriach

#658 » Post by Koriach » 28 Dec 2014 15:06

Martynas wrote:This was not intentional
Yet people continued to do what they were doing to kill the boss...

belendor

#659 » Post by belendor » 31 Jan 2015 17:37

HR downed LK25hc today. ^^
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

Iniyam

#660 » Post by Iniyam » 31 Jan 2015 17:45

Cheating is bad. Using an item to cheat is bad. Regardless of how said item was obtained, use of said item is bad. Bad people will be banned.
Iniyam                                      Inimin