Divinity starting to raid again

Share your victories and discuss tactics, encounters and group composition, and look to future challenges for your band of heroes.
milanlord

Divinity starting to raid again

#1 » Post by milanlord » 17 Nov 2016 12:51

As you can read the name of topic, Divinity is starting to raid again from beginning, hoping the old people will return back in the guild and server :)

So this way I want to inform all old members who still check forum, that we will start raiding every Friday, from 20:00h server time from now on( raid will be depending on what people want).

Also, invites in the guild are opened for new/old people as well.

Hope to see you there in time :)
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Longi

Re: Divinity starting to raid again

#2 » Post by Longi » 17 Nov 2016 18:52

Dont try to Revive this guild ... let it go and if you want create something new :) .... just my opinion

milanlord

#3 » Post by milanlord » 17 Nov 2016 19:18

Longi wrote:Dont try to Revive this guild ... let it go and if you want create something new :) .... just my opinion
I do respect your opinion, but sadly I'll have to say no :) I like this guild and there isn't need for another one :) Guild isn't that dead, pve maybe(which is what we are trying to change), but we are pretty much active in pvp(bg/arena) :) You should try to join us Sammara tomorrow, it will be fun :)
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Gnurg

#4 » Post by Gnurg » 17 Nov 2016 20:27

HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

milanlord

#5 » Post by milanlord » 17 Nov 2016 20:56

Gnurg wrote:Image
Never say never :) I won't give up that easily :)

belendor

#6 » Post by belendor » 17 Nov 2016 21:06

Don't give up milanlord, they kept saying to trump he couldn't make America great again. He's president now!
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

benta

#7 » Post by benta » 17 Nov 2016 22:52

belendor wrote:Don't give up milanlord, they kept saying to trump he couldn't make America great again. He's president now!
and he still won't do it , ups....

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#8 » Post by Dymond » 17 Nov 2016 23:03

Please do not be negative..

"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Wilcox

#9 » Post by Wilcox » 18 Nov 2016 12:27

i like cats

Liqueur
Honorary Member

#10 » Post by Liqueur » 18 Nov 2016 14:10

Good luck with it, guys.
Liqueur ~ level 80 Blood Elf Paladin (PvE Ret/PvP Holy)
Caffeine ~ level 80 Undead Warrior (Fury/Prot)
Narcotic ~ level 80 Undead Priest (Disc/Shadow)
Megalomaniac ~ level 80 Orc Death Knight (UH DPS/Frost-Blood hybrid tank)
Lemuria ~ level 80 Troll Hunter (MM/BM)
Daisy ~ level 80 Tauren Druid (Balance/Resto)
Eszti ~ level 80 Human Warlock (Destro/Affli)
Gummybear ~ level 80 Blood Elf Paladin (Holy/Prot)
Lazy ~ level 80 Troll Rogue (Combat)
Foamy ~ level 80 Troll Priest (Holy/Shadow)
Bloodcow ~ level 80 Tauren Death Knight (Blood Tank/Blood DPS)
Neuroticfish ~ level 80 Night Elf Druid (Feral Cat/Bear)
Soilbleed ~ level 80 Orc Shaman (Enha/Resto)
Anemia ~ level 80 Blood Elf Mage (Fire/FFB)
Rottenmaiden ~ level 60 Undead Warlock

benzviliran

#11 » Post by benzviliran » 18 Nov 2016 15:49

In order to restore a guild you have to make it active and raiding, for that you need players, since this server atm doesnt have more than 200 players online at the same time(111 when i wrote this), so untill server is revived theres no option to revive any guild xd.

good luck with that though.
I am the swarm

Longi

#12 » Post by Longi » 19 Nov 2016 11:48

milanlord wrote:
Longi wrote:Dont try to Revive this guild ... let it go and if you want create something new :) .... just my opinion
I do respect your opinion, but sadly I'll have to say no :) I like this guild and there isn't need for another one :) Guild isn't that dead, pve maybe(which is what we are trying to change), but we are pretty much active in pvp(bg/arena) :) You should try to join us Sammara tomorrow, it will be fun :)
Well... as you wish, but you know it was " only " Führer Rohan 's guild and whats it now? Guild vault was robbed. 80 % of active players or more left the server / guild / fraction or wow. Guild forum is inactive more than TW twiter :-D There is not enough pve people for 10 man or 5 man. New raid time sucks. You Dont even have acces to GV so you cannot re-build it. So ... just waste of time and energy :-) this lets say Era is gone... create somthing new :-)

milanlord

#13 » Post by milanlord » 19 Nov 2016 21:41

Let me answer you to all your questions Sammara , it is still Rohan's guild and it will always be, he's the GM and no one of us doesn't even want to discuss about it :) I am aware that many people left, but there are people who would gladly return :)

Guild forum is not in use anymore, cause we don't have DKP system anymore nor its needed to apply to get invite in guild. New raid time can maybe suck, but its just temporarily and can be changed, depending on our obligations in real life.

You are wrong, I didn't want to mention this, but since you forced me, there are people for 10man for now and more are coming. We did last night icc10hc, with 8 people from guild and 2 offside(Crit Happens, ty guys for the help) and we managed to do 11/12 bosses which is really nice after so many time :)

I don't have access and I don't need it, cause Coo is here :) He has access to everything :)

Me and others aren't trying to get Divinity where it was before(2-3 LOD, 4-5 RS25hc, per week) for that, indeed we need Rohan and a lot more people, we just simply want to start raiding from time to time and have fun like before :)
Last edited by milanlord on 20 Nov 2016 16:53, edited 1 time in total.

Wilcox

#14 » Post by Wilcox » 20 Nov 2016 13:07

milanlord wrote:Let me answer you to all your questions Sammara , it is still Rohan's guild and it will always be, he's the GM and no one of us doesn't event want to discuss about it :) I am aware that many people left, but there are people who would gladly return :)

Guild forum is not in use anymore, cause we don't have DKP system anymore nor its needed to apply to get invite in guild. New raid time can maybe suck, but its just temporarily and can be changed, depending on our obligations in real life.

You are wrong, I didn't want to mention this, but since you forced me, there are people for 10man for now and more are coming. We did last night icc10hc, with 8 people from guild and 2 offside(Crit Happens, ty guys for the help) and we managed to do 11/12 bosses which is really nice after so many time :)

I don't have access and I don't need it, cause Coo is here :) He has access to everything :)

Me and others aren't trying to get Divinity where it was before(2-3 LOD, 4-5 RS25hc, per week) for that, indeed we need Rohan and a lot more people, we just simply want to start raiding from time to time and have fun like before :)
hit me up on skype from time to time, ill log some character to help

milanlord

#15 » Post by milanlord » 20 Nov 2016 17:08

Wilcox wrote:
milanlord wrote:Let me answer you to all your questions Sammara , it is still Rohan's guild and it will always be, he's the GM and no one of us doesn't event want to discuss about it :) I am aware that many people left, but there are people who would gladly return :)

hit me up on skype from time to time, ill log some character to help
Sure man, that would be awesome, thanks! :)