A story of TW

Pull up a chair, drink a mug of ale, meet new friends, tell stories, and role-play in this forum.
Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

Re: A story of TW

#361 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 24 Nov 2015 21:56

you terrible person you, I thought there was a new chapter posted >.>
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Bluebell
Former Staff

#362 » Post by Bluebell » 28 Nov 2015 01:41

New chapter, here we go..

People in this chapter:

Spoiler:
Belendor
Kapernakiss
Meko
Demol
Dymond
Meko
Blackluster
Testera
Xcalibour
Cherno
Merkava
Kindzadza
Geoalex

Justicelight

Chapter 24 - Fading light
Spoiler:
**Blackluster**

Reduced to his knees, the noble warrior prayed to Roel. From every angle the demons taunted him, their mouths an eerie emptiness exhuming silent words that etched away into Blackluster's soul. He could feel the cold stone floor graze his skin as his body trembled with fear. Its rough surface the only last grip of reality he had a hold of. Through the tears he looked back to the mutilated corpse of Geoalex, only to look up to see a grinning demon.

Surrounding the chapel more and more demons clustered, slamming themselves into the windows. The paladin's golden protection seemed to hold, for now. More and more the dark figures smashed into the structure, sending vibrations throughout the stonework.

“Tiiiiime” said one, causing Blackluster's head to swivel and break his attention.

“Tiiiiiime” echoed a second, their chilling voices like daggers through his body.

“To die!” screamed another lunging high in the air.

Closing his eyes and gritting his teeth, the Stormwind warrior once more prepared himself for the end. Clenching his fists on the ground he focused on his breathing and the world around him went silent.

“Vile wretches! Meet your judgement!” shouted an enraged voice from the outside.

Blackluster's eyes shot open. Above him the demons faces were turned towards the door with their claws but moment away from sealing his fate.

Suddenly, the chapel doors swung open provoking hissing from the outlying demons. From the outside gushes of wind swept through the halls forcing Blackluster to cover his face as the full force of nature crashing into the countryside could now be heard. Peeping through his fingers he saw the first demon struck down by a hurtling hammer.

“Justic...”

“Justicar!”

The demons began to whisper a different name, their voices more irate at the arrival of this new hero. Turning their attention to the doorway gave Blackluster enough respite to crawl away, grabbing his weapons and hiding behind a long wooden bench. Peering over it, he saw Justicelight stood in the archway, the doors swinging violently in the wind.

“Justicar!” echoed the demons once more, swooping towards the paladin.

As they enclosed on him their voices flowed into each other, attempting to erode his confidence and burn away his resolve.

“Light fading...”

“World burning...”

“No angels!”

Drawing his sword, Justicelight showed no emotion before taking a deep breath. Blackluster could hear his feet then rapidly sprint down the cobbled hallway. Watching over the bench, he saw Justicelight sweep down and slice through an oncoming demon. As they surrounded him from every angle, the gallant paladin prepared for their attacks. Stepping forward confidently he raised his sword, to his rear the doors unhinged. Streams of demon reinforcements poured into the now exposed entrance as they dropped from the windows to funnel for the chapel.

“Your vile words have no power here, scum of Icecrown” Justicelight told them.

Encroaching on him, their taunts turned to hissing, one by one they joined in the tune.

Flinging their claws at the paladin, the demons furiously lashed out at him. Justicelight blocked with his heavy two handed sword before striking down two of the oncoming foes. Ducking from a blow behind he sliced around while swooping down on his knees and then launched up into the air to cut onto a final fourth enemy. With a moment to himself as more and more demons flooded the hall he closed his eyes, placed his sword against his chest and took a deep breath.

Moments later a bright light then illuminated the dingy chapel, the intensity forcing Blackluster to shelter his eyes behind his fingers. Peering out he saw golden wings jittering from Justicelight's back, followed by swirls of light around the chapel. Struggling to keep up, the warrior traced the movements, watching demons dissolve into the stone floor as Justicelight swept through their ranks, his sword barely visible among the juxtaposing golden wings and black shadows.

Heavy rain hammering outside hid the sound of the approaching reinforcing paladins. As Justicelight battled the seemingly endless supply of demons, a small platoon of soldiers filtered into the chapel and helped relinquish the holy site of foes. Merkava and Cherno then secured the door and bolted it back, before the priest Testera walked over and began murmuring a verse. Silver chains emerged from his robe and strung onto the wooden frames before locking firmly shut.

Rising from his crouched position, Blackluster stood up to meet the newcomers. There was seven of them in total, their armour gleaming silver with splatters of mud tarnishing the shining pieces. Merkava then walked over to the warrior.

“Are you ok?” he asked, “Are you hurt?”

“I...I'm fine” stuttered Blackluster in response before looking over to his guard.

Behind them, they saw Testera inspecting the corpse of Geoalex. The priest dawned a grim face as he shook his head and dropped the decayed hand back down to the ground.

“He is beyond any help I could offer.” said the healer, “He has marks from a physical onslaught which hit harder than any man, but there is also a stench of the dark arts. The very soul has been stripped from his body.”

Seething his sword, Justicelight then walked over to the group, “A fate we shall all face soon if we do not move quickly.”

Their conversation was abruptly interrupted by a loud thud on the door from outside. They all turned, reaching for their weapons as the shackles around the entranced shuddered. Stepping back they began to form a circle.

“Justicar! Open up! I know you're in there!” hissed Xcalibour from outside the chapel.

“Scum of Icecrown! Begone from this realm to the wretched hell you deem a home!” commanded the Justicar.

“Justicaaaaar!” yelled Xcalibour once more, “I know you have him. I know it is there. We are coming for it!”

Gripped by fear, Blackluster asked “What is he talking about? What do you have?”

Ignoring the frightened warrior, Justicelight continued, “Fiends of terror, you hide behind your tricks and words! Soon you shall know the true glory of the light and in the name of Roel we shall banish thee!”

“What do you have?!” nagged Blackluster, “What do they want?”

Frustrated Merkava turned to him, “You! You are what they want. You are what they are coming to get!”

Their gaze suddenly snapped back to the door as it began to buckle. Each blow forcing the wooden frame to shake a little more. The silver locks rattling as the demons outside pushed desperately trying to get in.

“We're comiiing” their voices whistled as the wind blew into the walls, “We're going to kill you one by ooooone. Torture your sooouuls...and then we're going to kill the last of you...the one from Stormwind....the one from the line of Stray!”

Blackluster gulped at the eerie voice. The door buckling even more, with the southern flank outside falling demons flocked towards the chapel.

“Paladins!” yelled Justicelight, “Form up! Form up now!”

At his command the group doubled up around the Justicar. With the chains violently shaking, the demonic claws scraped on the timber. Scratching down its surface sending splinters dropping down.

“Whatever comes through that door. Whatever evils that come in this place. We must hold!” shouted Justicelight.

Thudding louder into the door it began to slowly edge open. Rain hailing onto the roof above as the scuttling of demons added to the tantalising sounds of intrusion.

“Whatever visions they give you men of light. We must hold! Whatever sounds you hear. Stand your ground!”

Breaking open the doors now trembled under pressure. Black fingertips ripped through the gap, as the demons continued their attempts to squeeze through. Rain trickled through the hole as the elements took their toll on the wavering structure. Purple and red eyes glistened from outside. Every moment that passed switched the colour as the enemies pushed each other out of the way, attempting to be the first to break the weakened barriers.

“At all costs soldiers of the light. Defend the bloodline! Protect him, fight for him and die for him if we must. At all costs defend the bloodline!”

As he commanded the soldiers gathered around Blackluster. Forming a turtle formation, guarding him against the incoming enemies. Their weapons raised and shields lowered as they began to fight. Looking up to them he saw their eyes staring at the doorway, focused on the coming battle. Gripping his own sword and shield he prepared himself for what seemed like the end.

With the magic silver chains snapping Justicelight adjusted his stance ready for the impending charge of the demons. The noise outside then died down from the front, while above the scrambling could be heard darting towards the door.

“The calm before the battle” whispered Cherno.

“What part of this is calm?” asked Merkava in response.

With those utterances a little smile crept across the group's faces before their focus looked back to the doorway. Outside they could only see darkness, the dimly lit room offering little insight into what was to come. A golden strand of light then flicked through the gap.

**Dymond**

As Belendor's forces began to smash through Meko's line and the southern paladin's defence began to waver, the two renegade angels stood aloft the plagland cliffs. Despite the dense mist and constant rain battering the surroundings, their vision remained unimpaired as their eyes darted around the battlefield. Their wings upright and resting on their backs, with their tattered robes fluttering in the wind.

Lightning struck down all around them, seemingly drawn to their presence illuminating their golden auras in the dark night. As the battle progressed Demol grew increasingly restless, he drew louder breaths with every Paladin that fell at the hands of their demon foes. One by one he watched their fleeting lives cut short, able to see all the way to the centre of the fight he made sure not a moment of their deaths was left unwatched.

Noticing his rising tensions, Dymond eyes looked up from the battle and darted over to him.

“Don't do it” she pre-empted.

“Don't do what?” he replied without changing his gaze.

“You know that we can't.” she told him, “We have done enough, at the village. We shouldn't even be here.”

“Darrowshire.” he calmly told her, “It was called Darrowshire. And once those people worshipped us. Now they lay flattened, hating us filled with a passionate anger. Is that what you want?”

Finally Demol looked her back, staring into her eyes with conviction. His head tilted slightly to the side as the two looked at each other. Lightning struck right between their bodies, yet the unflinching angels remained resolute.

“Kindzadza ordered our kind to remain out of sight, to keep to our agreement of minimal contact” Dymond told him.

Demol's face remained blank as he replied, “That fool has forgotten his past. Too afraid to lose anything will make him lose everything!”

“You don't know that.” she replied.

“Look below you, Dymond. You know as much as I do that they need us and we need them. They believe in us, and yet we do not believe in them? We are the guardians of this world and we must act like it.”

Suddenly Demol's attention was taken by events below. He leaned forward as if to get a closer look down the cliff to see it.

“It's him.” said the Angel, his voice now devoid of calmness.

Dymond quickly looked back down with him, scanning the battlefield for what he had seen before asking “Who?”

“That Horde Paladin”

“Belendor?” gasped Dymond.

“And that sound. The horn. They will fall unless we help.”

The horn then blew for a second time as they watched Belendor's troops storm through the Paladin lines. Swarming below them demons flooded Meko's battalion, gleaming silver lights of Paladin armour dropped dead only to be replaced by raging shadows of darkness.

“Over there” screamed Demol, pointing towards the chapel.

Looking up Dymond saw the chapel overrun. Viscous demons ripping at the stone work, battering at the door. They watched the fight unfold as Justicelight's men reinforced it, only for heavier demon forces to attack. All around the small chapel now sieged waves of demonic troops. The angels could see their shining red eyes pulsating from within the darkness. They could hear the claws scrape down the wooden gate. Their stench filling the air as they pushed each other out of the way, desperate to taste paladin blood.

“Enough!” shouted Demol, reaching for the swords on his back.

“What are you doing?!” panicked Dymond.

“If this world shall burn, then I shall burn with it!” drawing his golden swords from his back, his wings graciously unfolded, “I'm going to fight with them.”

Dymond sighed and motioned with her hands, summoning her long golden staff. She shot it in front of him, holding his body back.

“Then I'm going with you.” she told him.

Demol pushed her staff down and away, “No. You must watch the Bloodline. Keep him safe, for his journey goes beyond here. Follow him and make sure he reaches his destination. You will know when the pieces are in place.”

“Demol!” she demanded, “I won't leave you!”

“You must!” Demol replied, his voice growing louder with frustration, causing fragments of rock to cascade down the cliff, “Find Doctor. He will guide you. Keep the Bloodline safe at call costs.”

With those last words Demol flew high into the sky, Dymond watched his golden aura descend down onto the battlefield.

As Demol flew towards the fight, Dymond looked all around. During their arguing the Paladin regiments had been pushed back. Horde and demon troops began to overrun the small holy force, dismayed she thought about saving them, before Demol's words ran though her head.

It was then that the horn of the Arch Angel was blown a third time.

**Belendor**

With his sword flying towards the weakened Meko a wicked grin smeared itself across the dark Paladin's face. As it spun into him, a purple bolt of lightning slammed into the ground between them. Smoke rose from the ground forcing Belendor to cover his face, as it settled he looked up in anger.

Astonished, Meko had closed his eyes and held his on his hand accepting his fate. Slowly lowering them he flinched, with the tip of the sword directly over his brow. Shaking with fear his eyes placed upon a solitary figure standing tall between himself and Belendor.

“You...” said the dark paladin, with a loud anger in his voice masking the fear within his heart.

Drifting to the side, the smoke finally cleared to give true sight. Rain ceased to fall around the small area, yet continued all around the battlefield giving a tiny ecosystem. Meko stretched his hand out to his left, quickly snatching it back after feeling rain pound onto his hand.

“She haunts you, doesn't she?” asked a booming voice, hidden from under a cowl, “That's why you came here, to fight this Paladin, isn't it? Your sister's final words echo in your mind, burning at your very soul.”

“Get out of my head!” screamed Belendor, his voice trembling as he panted.

Meko then noticed the figure was holding the blade in its hand. The hilt caught mid-flight and now held it at the tip of his head. Backing off slightly he felt the rain hammer down as he stepped out of the circle.

“Go” shouted the voice, the head turned and Meko could just make out some blue, shining eyes, “Your friends need you at the chapel. Go Meko of Elwynn!”

Hesitating for a moment Meko stumbled around, he looked up to the chapel and saw the dark army crawling up the walls. He then looked back to the figure and saw it glaring at him.

“Go!”

Nodding obediently, Meko then grabbed his sword and sprinted towards the chapel. The figure then turned to Belendor, dropping the blade to the floor. Stretching out his hand, the Paladin called for his weapon causing it to fly towards him.

“You aren't meant to be here!” he protested as the sword reached his grip, “We have a treaty! I knew your kind could not be trusted! I knew you had to interfere!”

Motioning with hands, the figure replied, “Look around you, Belendor. Chaos tightens around the world. Corruption from a race not your own runs through your people. You were meant to protect them!”

“You know nothing! I have grown stronger than I ever could with the likes of you!” yelled the demented Paladin, his voice giving in to his manic behaviour, “I do this for the Horde! We are better without you!”

“Oh Belendor.” said the figure, lowering the hood to reveal long golden hair and looking around the chapel grounds to see constant fighting, “What have you done?”

With the tormenting words of Kapernakiss uttered once more, Belendor yelled in pain before raising his sword and shield, spreading his arms out wide and sprinting towards the Angel. Mud slopped around his feet as he trudged forward, his eyes became blood shot and lighting filled the skies all around.

“I will kill you!” he screeched, his voice alternating in pitch, his breaths drawing more air as he pumped towards her.

In response, Dymond summoned her long golden staff and held it out defensively, looking up at him she firmly gripped it and prepared to fight the demon lusting paladin.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Wilcox

#363 » Post by Wilcox » 28 Nov 2015 08:03

no wilcox = no fun

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#364 » Post by Dymond » 01 Dec 2015 02:35

But I have action!.. I love it!

Bele going down?
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Torcano
Donor

#365 » Post by Torcano » 01 Dec 2015 11:15

Lol, I'll let Terry Bogard sum up Luster's section. :D

[youtube]6lFQ6wPjnZo[/youtube]
Infinite Rage!
gave my toons away /inactive/

Eisen
Donor

#366 » Post by Eisen » 01 Dec 2015 11:58

I'm not sure what to do... Ship me and Gnurg? Or Rag and Gnurg?
Eisenlicht - Eisenfaust - Shai - Eisenblitz - SyntaxError - Revan - Nugget - Eisen - Necriss - Heka
I SHALL RIDE ETERNAL, SHINY AND CHROME!
bnet: Eisen#2183

Gnurg

#367 » Post by Gnurg » 01 Dec 2015 16:01

Eisen wrote:I'm not sure what to do... Ship me and Gnurg? Or Rag and Gnurg?

RIP English speaking Geoalex, you will be missed. :cry:
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Eisen
Donor

#368 » Post by Eisen » 01 Dec 2015 17:22

Gnurg wrote:
Eisen wrote:I'm not sure what to do... Ship me and Gnurg? Or Rag and Gnurg?
But I just got a new hat and everything :c
Eisenlicht - Eisenfaust - Shai - Eisenblitz - SyntaxError - Revan - Nugget - Eisen - Necriss - Heka

magian

#369 » Post by magian » 02 Dec 2015 02:24

Priceless... ;) i think you have Potential to creat unique stories like Lord Of The Ring which will rock up to end of the world :tick:

Wilcox

#370 » Post by Wilcox » 02 Dec 2015 06:42

sooner or later the light will redeem my soul & bring me back for vengeance. y'all get ready to be abused because this time i got sm too

Eisen
Donor

#371 » Post by Eisen » 02 Dec 2015 15:28

magian wrote:Priceless... ;) i think you have Potential to creat unique stories like Lord Of The Ring which will rock up to end of the world :tick:
Bless your soul. Ye who art ignorant of the world of the fanfic.

Write a fix-it-fic Willy ;D

Bluebell
Former Staff

#372 » Post by Bluebell » 16 Dec 2015 00:06

Long wait, but finally we get to see Dymond vs Belendor!

People in this chapter:
Spoiler:
Belendor
Dymond
Demol
Justicelight
Blackluster
Cherno
Merkava
Teraan
Meko

Chapter 25 - Hope's Last Stand

Spoiler:
**Dymond**

Watching his movements in slow motion the angel readied for the paladin's attack. Inspecting his whole body she saw his feet splash through the mud, the fury that his face expressed and the vigour in his raised sword. Seconds past for what seemed a lifetime before he was finally upon her his sword swinging down towards her head.

Snapping out of her focused trance Dymond quickly snapped her staff up blocking the falling blow, she then knocked the bottom tip into his armour before completely spinning around and slamming the pole against his body. He scurried backwards from the attack as the angel twirled her weapon in the air before lowering it for the next attack.

After composing himself, Belendor charged forward roaring with anger as he unleashed himself against the champion of light. Slashing at her with his blade he continued his attack, every hit he made she blocked. Snapping her staff up and down to every side stopping his onslaught. Forward he pushed attempting to exploit a weakness, raising his sword high only for her to block above her head, swinging down low causing her to hold the pole with two hands to the side. Skipping around the battlefield Dymond elegantly twirled around him, using her body as a fighting style and the staff merely an extension of herself.

As he began to tire she blocked repeatedly and pushed his hand out into the open exposing his body, she then spun her staff once more and forcefully thrust her pole arm into his chest knocking the paladin to the ground. While he plummeted to the ground she lowered her staff and planted it in the soil, looking over him, her eyes narrowed and focused on the fight.

Raising himself back up, he wiped flickers of mud from himself, his breath grew heavier as he struggled to keep up. Breathing in and out to concentrate he began to attack yet again.

“I won't give up!” he snarled, “You won't stop me!”

Pulling her staff back up from the ground Dymond prepared once more, “We shall see.”

Within moments the two were fighting at full speed, his attacks came faster with a renewed power. Now using his shield offensively he desperately used both hands to gain an upper hand. As the shield swiped at her she ducked, clipped her hair slightly before she rose back up slamming her staff back into the paladin. In contrast to the previous hits, Belendor instantly returned back to her, launching his counter attack.

“I have power that you kept from us! Power you never wanted us to have!”

As the two fought, she noticed his eyes turning crimson, his attacks became stronger as she saw black waves begin to emerge from his body like flames from a fire. As she blocked another attack he pushed down on her staff, their eyes meeting across from their weapons.

“This power that you have was not meant for this world, Belendor. We have failed you? Yes. Yes we have. But turning to the darkness is not the path you must take” she told him before pushing her staff towards him.

As she unleashed her force a large gust of air swept from behind her blowing forward and knocking the paladin back. His feet slid along the muddy ground as he covered his face with his shield from the howling wind. When it finally died down he lowered his shield to uncover his eyes, the red glow gleaming brighter than ever.

“Betrayer!” he spewed at her, his voice growing in anger, his breathes becoming heavier, “I will bring you to your knees!”

Sighing, the Angel nodded. Planting her staff in the ground she closed her eyes and channelled her energy. Golden particles began to rise up around her as her wings widened before majestically springing up from behind her back. Their long white feathers perturbing out of her robe fluttered gently in the night sky. As time seemed to stop around them she began to rise up and hover above the ground.

“Then so be it” she told him, Dymond's voice now more serious as levitated in front of him.

Her powering up was met by screams and shouts as Belendor seemed to go through immense pain at her sight. His response surprised Dymond, causing her to step back slightly.

“I'll show you!” the tormented paladin yelled, “I'll show you what I can do!” he cried once more.

Horrified the angel watched as the paladin bent over in front of her. In agony he clutched his chest, screaming in as his body seemed to tear itself apart. Slowly black feathered wings grew from his body, blood dripping as they ripped through his flesh and armour and folded around his back. After the ordeal was over, Belendor pushed himself up from the mud covered floor, his hand shaking as it pressured down.

Panting heavily his eyes glistened in the darkness, “Now you see! Now you see!” he screeched, his voice altered and contorted.

“Belendor...what have you...” Dymond whispered to herself.

The paladin simply replied with shouts and screams as he flexed his new body, tensing his muscles to fling himself at her once more.

“So be it.” she confidently said, rising slightly up into the air, with the enraged opponent approaching her staff shot up into her hand from the ground.

**Merkava**

Stunned by the silence around them the paladins stood motionless as golden streaks of light flickered through the cracks in the wooden door. After a few moments, Justicelight stepped forward and motioned with his hand for the others to stay back. With his sword ready in hand he cautiously walked towards the door.

As the lead paladin approached the frames suddenly cracked open. Jumping to the side Justicelight narrowly missed the speeding demon as it dived through the air. Frantically the other paladins raised their weapons in defence to prepare for more. To their surprise, the incoming foe plummeted onto the stone floor, grazing through the cobble work sending fragments spraying around the room. Looking down at the demon they saw it not move, not get up or attack before they looked back up to the door way.

“Paladins!” bellowed a voice, it echoed all around the chamber sending repercussions into the ancient architecture.

With the noise the light grew brighter. Glowing vividly now the golden streaks entered the chapel fully before engrossing the whole building itself, sending beams of light spewing out of the windows. A large figure, taller than any man stepped through the doorway, giant wings sitting magnificently on its back and two blades, dripping with demon blood in each hand.

“There was once an age long ago where our races stood together against a common foe. The darkness that now ravages your land was once our enemy, that Angels and men defeated together for the good of the realm. That age will come to an end. But not on this day shall it come to an end, nor any day while my heart still beats! For Dalaran may not stand with you, men of TrueWoW, but I shall!” spoke the voice as the figure came fully into vision, the sound booming around the small chapel as a large gust of wind blew through the halls at the last utterings.

“Lord Demol!” shouted Justicelight, emerging from the rows of seats he took cover in, “You came back?”

“I am no Lord, Justice of the Light. Now we must hurry, for your men need you.” spoke Demol ushering them outside.

Quickly the group scuttled into the courtyard and out of the chapel. Stepping over the remains of the demons that had laid siege moments ago they saw the carnage Demol had performed. After a few seconds of being in the open air, their lungs filled with dense smoke from raging fires around the battlefield.

“Sir! Sir” yelled a voice in the distance, sounding closer with every chord.

As an out of breath Paladin reached them, Justicelight motioned to speak. Merkava and the other paladins looked around their home as brothers and sisters of the order battled in vein against the oncoming swarm.

“The northern flank sir.” said the messenger, gasping for air, “It cannot hold much longer, the men grow tired and Silvermoon pushes on, please sir co-”

As Justicelight listened the soldier's message was cut short by another hail as Meko arrived.

“Justicelight sir. I'm sorry, I could not hold them. The demons...they broke through...I tried!”

The Justicar then placed his hand on Meko and patted him gently, “It's ok” he told him.

“But so many demons came sir.” continued Meko with a frightened tingle in his voice, “We couldn't hold, some fled, some died. And he came...Belendor was here! I hardly recognised him”.

“Belendor?” exclaimed Justicelight.

“Belendor?” snapped Cherno, “That...that...how far he has fallen!”

“Yes” interrupted Demol, “The Paladin paramount of Orgrimmar has succumb to the Demon King's power, we must hurry.”

“We will follow you into battle!” said Justicelight triumphantly.

Demol smirked back and shook his head, “No, Paladin. You must gather your men. You must lead men in their final hour. I shall fight by your side but I shall not lead your charge. Fight now with destiny in your hands not that of deities. Your men lack hope, but they do not lack will. They lack strength but they do not lack heart. And right now they lack a leader, but they do not lack you.”

Nodding back, Justicelight unsheathed his golden sword. As rain hammered down around them and fire shot from the blazing arrows he stepped forward confidently along the marshy ground.

Turning to Meko, he told him “Go get the banners. Raise them high and carry them true. Our stand shall be done with our sigil proudly sat with us.”

Meko nodded in compliance and ran towards a tent excitedly.

“Cherno. You know of this Teraan?” asked Justicelight

“Yes. Sir” said Cherno, stepping forward, “He is my friend, and leader of the Horde resistance.”

“Good. Perhaps we have found the missing piece, the forgotten bloodline of Orgrimmar. Take Blackluster to him, continue the quest.”

Cherno nodded back before Justicelight continued.

“Merkava, my old friend. I dreamt of a day we would fight beside each other until the steel of our blades could cut no more. But alas, your path leads you away from here.”

“No!” protested the Stormwind Paladin, “Let me stay and fight. My place is here at your side!”

“You cannot stay. You must protect the bloodline. Visit the prophet, he shall lead you. You know what must be done for all our sakes. The order of Light's Hope chapel now resides within you. Now go!” commanded Justicelight.

Despite his arguing, Merkava gave in as Justicelight turned away. Walking towards Blackluster the paladin dragged him by his arm. The warrior flinched, previously engrossed in the surrounding battle. The trio then made their way into the clearing, hoping to avoid the raging battle.

Behind them Meko emerged with the banner of the order. Flags bearing angelic wings were raised high into the air as the small group made their way into the centre, hoping to turn the attention of the incoming army.

“Soldiers of light! Rally to me! Rally to me now!” yelled the Justicar, his arm holding a banner high in the air with his sword held in the other hand, “Stand with me on this unholy of nights. My brothers! My sisters! Rally to me for one last chance of redemption for our people!”

With every word he spoke the surrounding troops turned from their flees or retreated from the front line. Eventually they massed around the original group, ready to fight the three armies. Rain poured down and thunder cackled through the skies as their light slowly went on but illuminated brightly one last time.

**Dymond**

Defensively Dymond flung her staff downwards to parry Belendor's attack before flicking it back round to block his swinging shield. A third swish slammed the staff into Belendor's face knocking it to the side. As she pushed against him the paladin started to press his cheek into the staff, her hands shook as he forced his head back up and the staff off.

After a few seconds she released her pressing and barrel rolled over him. Within moments he had turned and unleashed his attack again, swinging his sword for her back causing her to hold the staff behind her, she then spun and danced backwards, twisted and twirling as the paladin relentlessly attacked her. Blocking from every angle she parried his attacks yet he seemed faster and stronger than before.

Finally she saw her chance, as the Paladin swiped high for her face, she knocked his sword down with one end before smacking his face fiercely with the opposite side. With him stumbling back she twirled it in her hands and launched the golden rod into him. The force knocked him to his feet, above him the angel jumped into the air using her elegant wings for height and the staff snapped back. Before he could even move in response she slammed the staff down onto him vertically.

Without his intention, the paladin's black wings covered his body. Her staff rebounded off them knocking the angel back, her wings fluttered to regain composure and a large burst of energy swept back from the impact.

Belendor then rose to his feet laughing manically, the wings unfolded to reveal his sinister smile, his face bruisers from their bout. Dymond began to focus her breathing and narrowed her eyes, tensing up around her staff she dashed at him.

Swinging her staff effortlessly she struck at the paladin. Blocking with his shield and sword he attempted to withstand her barrage. She sped up more and more, flashing around the fight appearing high above him and then striking low. Despite being able to block some attacks, her weapon began to wear his defence down. Suddenly she struck at his hand causing his grip to loosen, she then flung his sword away and pointed the staff at his head.

“Give in, Belendor. I feel you can still be saved.” she told him with his body at her mercy.

“You don't see it do you!” he laughed, “I need not to be saved! For I already am. I am the saviour of my people. I have brought them power, vanquished their enemies and fulfilled their dreams!”

Dymond pressed the staff against his head, “Black magic brings only nightmares, Belendor. And soon there shall be no one left to vanquish. You are perhaps too far gone” she told him, “But I can try to purify your once sacred soul”.

She then lit up brightly, white fire erupted over her body and her eyes diluted a similar colour. Pressing against his head white flames shot down the staff towards the paladin. His laughter grew louder and more manic.

“They're coming!” he sang, “Thhhheyyy're coming!”

Dymond looked around and growled slightly, with the retreat of the paladins the demons now raced towards the centre. Knocking back against his head she forced him to the ground. The angel then turned her attention to the oncoming horde.

The white light dimmed down as she began her defence, knocking back the first and jabbing the second. Spinning around their attack she danced in and out of the swarm, levitating slightly and then slamming down. As more and more attacked she began to fall back, claws came from all around as she desperately tried to block them. Shattering their fingers and slamming into their bodies the floor became littered with demonic corpses. She screamed in pain as sharp nails struck her face before the attack was knocked back into the horde. Like a viscous pack of animals they clawed at her, pushing each other out of the way and snarling with bitterness. Outnumbered even more the angel began to use her wings as a weapon, slicing through their ranks and blocking their attacks. Blood poured from her feathers and body as they struck deeper into her.

“Yes...yes! Get her! Kill her! Bring her down!” shouted the wounded Belendor, struggling to stand.

With rain now pouring into their sphere it rinsed away the blood. Rising into air the demons grabbed at her feet. As she went high they clambered on top of each other, pushing their comrades off the top just to try swipe at her themselves.

With the fight becoming too much, she threw the staff down to her feet with all her might. As it landed onto the ground it crushed the demons in its path giving her time to get loose. Just then she swooped down towards Belendor, her staff swirled after her and flew into her hand. Belendor gasped as she struck his face.

Falling to the ground the paladin became unconscious. Knocked out he dropped onto the mud before being trampled by his demonic men as they clawed at Dymond. Taking a deep breath she soared into the night sky, looking down to see Demol with the other paladins. Sighing to herself, she looked around to ensure Blackluster was now safe.

**Blackluster**

With the united paladins behind them, the new trio made their way to escape. A large cheer could be heard in the distance as Justicelight finished his speech and the ground began to shake.

“So...” asked Blackluster confused, “What exactly is our plan?”

Still dragging him, Merkava replied, “Our brothers are making a final charge into the three armies. We, in the meanwhile, sneak hidden into the forest.”

“Ok. So. That sounds like a terrible plan, I felt much safer with the big light guy with the scary voice.”

Cherno sighed at Blackluster's description, “Just come, we must hurry for they cannot hold for long.”

“That big light guy is an Angel, perhaps one of the most noble beings you should have the honour to meet. I thought even you would be able to know that.” Merkava said angrily.

Blackluster shrugged and retreated his arm. As the Stormwind paladin glared him, he smiled sarcastically back and continued down the path.

Suddenly two demons jumped in front of the trio. Their fingers dripping with human blood as they wickedly grinned and inspected their new prey. Cherno and Merkava looked at each other before engaging the two foes with swords in hand.

As they battled Blackluster stepped back out of the way. In the distance he turned to see red eyes darting towards them as further demons homed in on their position. The warrior's head then felt heavy and he began to shake, his thoughts suddenly broken as he noticed a huge fireball blaze down next to the fighting paladins causing him to jump to the side. Within moments a second shot through the air and blasted to his right. Around them hands rose from the ground and it began to separate in the distance like a giant chasm.

Looking around Blackluster saw swarms of demons hurtling towards them. In the sky he watched as comets of fire plummeted down like the hail of hell. He quickly began to breath multiple times a second and his heart pumped against his chest. The crack in the ground splintered towards him, the world shook knocking him to the ground. With his balance gone he crawled backwards seeing the ground separating towards him.

“Blackluster!” shouted Cherno, “It's not real!”

Glancing over, the warrior saw Merkava battling with two more demons.

Cherno then extended his hand down, “Come! We must go now! It's not real! They play with your mind, deceive and trick you. Your eyes see only your fears. Just look at me. Focus on me, nothing else!”

Panicked, he tried to compose himself and reached up for the paladin. Getting to his feet Blackluster saw Merkava manage to overpower their two attackers.

“We need to leave. Now. More may come, can you walk?” asked Merkava, wiping his blade.

Blackluster nodded. The three then walked into the clearing from the forest. Behind them the paladin army threw itself into the three armies of Silvermoon, Orgrimmar and the demonic tribes. Rain continued to pelt down and lightning lit up the dark sky as the battle of Light's Hope chapel came to a close.

Wilcox

#373 » Post by Wilcox » 16 Dec 2015 06:36

no wilcox no read ;/

on second thought, i might be the jon snow of this story if i get to see nyeriahs tits and she revives me

Bluebell
Former Staff

#374 » Post by Bluebell » 26 Dec 2015 02:46

Merry Christmas :>

People in this chapter:

Spoiler:
Belendor
Demol
Dymond
Meko
Justicelight
Blackluster
Gorecleave
Arockalypse

Ragnorak
Economist

Chapter 26 – Aftermath
Spoiler:

**Belendor**
“Sir? Sir wake up!” yelled a voice.

Belendor saw only blackness. His body shook and trembled as sounds around him shrieked. Feeling hands steady his shivers the voice slowly awoke him. Opening his eyes the light burned, every new beam a struggle to take as the lids eventually rose up. Finally awake and gasping for air, the paladin looked around at the battlefield.

“Where is she? Where did she go!” demanded the infuriated Belendor before trying to catch his breath once more.

“Calm down sir.” spoke the voice, Belendor looked at the figure, his vision still blurred, “It's over. We won!”

Worn from the fighting, he managed to raise his shaking palm over his forehead, focusing his sight he make out the figure to be MadPanda. A ringing sounded in his ears forcing him to place his hands over them in a vein attempt to make it stop.

As his second in command helped him up, he analysed the battleground. The rain had not ceased as it pelted down around him, while corpses littered the floor and survivors were rounded up or left to rot.

“What shall we do with the site sir?” asked MadPanda.

Taking a deep breath and turning to the now empty chapel, Belendor replied, “Burn it. Burn it all”

MadPanda nodded and walked away from his leader. Within moments great fires sprung up around the courtyard and began to blaze in the distance. Staggering towards the main entrance to the chapel, Belendor felt his chest throb in pain. Jittering in agony he forced his way forward to see the spoils of war. At the door of the chapel he found lines of paladins, their hands behind their heads and knees on the ground.

“Ah! Lord Belendor. You survived your bout I see.” shouted the Demon commander Xcalibour stood in front of the columns of prisoners.

Begrudgingly, the horde leader walked over to him and asked, “How many? What did you find? The bloodline? Did you find the bloodline?”

“About thirty, sir. And no, sir.” replied Xcalibour, “But I found something...that you may be interested in” he smirked.

Before Belendor could reply, the demon motioned to the end of the column, the two then made their way over to the group tied down. There were three soldiers, with heavy iron chains wrapped around their hands and neck tying them down. Whereas others were simply held down by the sheer will, these three instantly dawned on Belendor to be of importance.

Approaching them, Xcalibour told his captain, “I'll leave you with them. Their weapons are confiscated, the big ones are locked away.” before walking back to the others.

Rain blew down onto the group as Belendor looked down upon them. Their heads faced down into the mud. His head swivelled around the camp, seeing fires explode throughout the countryside bringing delight to his bruised face. After a few moments of taking his victory in, he returned to looking down.

On the far right, he noticed the insignia of the angels. Tattered robes dressed the figure, slopped with mud and dirt, yet an aura managed to shine through the bleakness. Belendor knelt down in front of the angel and put his hand beneath its chin, lifting it up.

“It's polite to look your superiors in the eyes when they address you” he gloated at Demol.

In response Demol tuttered in disregard, “Belendor or Orgrimmar. Or perhaps I should address you as Belendor of Icecrown now that you have fallen so far?”

Laughing in the face of the angel Belendor replied, “Fallen? I am glad to see you have not lose your sense of humour, unlike your weapons I see. Not so strong without them are you? Or even your wings? Why don't you just fly away like the scared little boy you are? Oh, that's right! We saw to that didn't we.”

Taking out his blade, the dark paladin then stabbed the Angel in the chest, causing him to cough blood and grit his teeth.

“I look forward” choked Demol, “To the day your world burns down”

“What was that?” mocked Belendor, digging the blade deeper into the chest, “I couldn't quiet hear you over your suffering and plight!”

“Leave him alone!” shouted the prisoner on the left.

Looking over to him, Belendor retracted his sword causing Demol to spew out blood and cough frantically in pain. Striding confidently over to the voice, he looked down.

“Now, what do we have here?”

As the tied up paladin raised his head to reveal the face of Meko, Belendor's eyes widened. Suddenly his body tensed with anger causing his hands to grip into fists.

“You! It's you! Oh..Oh I am so happy that you are alive” he laughed, his tone twisting from anger to joy at every word.

As water from the skies trickled onto Meko's face, he looked Belendor in the eye and smiled slightly, “All this strength and you can't catch them!”

“Oh? Confident are we all of a sudden? Where's your precious guardian Angel Dymond now?” retorted Belendor.

Before Meko could open his mouth to utter a response, Belendor slammed his fist onto the paladin's cheek. Once Meko managed to turn his head back, Belendor unleashed once more. Every time the shy paladin struggled to keep his gaze, Belendor struck him back down. Blood gushed from Meko's mouth onto the moist floor, down his tarnished armour yet he did not relent from looking directly at his attacker.

“You don't get it, do you? You fool! You put your faith in hope and false gods. Yet all you get for it is more pain!” yelled Belendor as he manically hit Meko, “Does it hurt yet? Do you plead me to stop? Beg for my forgiveness for being so...so...Oh.. What's this?”

Wheezing from the blows Meko left eye forced itself shut. Rain hailed down pelting his face as Belendor reached around his belt. He tried to protest but the pain restricted his efforts, while his attacker pulled out the horn of the Arch Angel from around his belt.

“This...This horn” said the dark paladin, tracing his hands around it, “I told you, didn't I? I told you not to blow it...But no, you had to. You had to do it and now look at you!”

Frustration growing within him, Belendor then threw the horn onto the floor and stamped his steel boot onto it. Meko looked in despair as it shattered into pieces, the splintered fragments sunk into the ground.

“You see that you worm? It's a metaphor, a symbol of your cause, smashed into the ground and sinking away. All by me!” laughed Belendor as Meko attempted to keep his composure.

“You can get away!” whispered the middle figure to Demol, “You can escape, leave us!”

“No!” demanded the Angel, “I shall not leave you. This is our fight much as it is yours.”

“You have done enough, Demol. Far more than any Angel has for humanity for a long time.” smiled the middle prisoner.

Snapping his attention to their conversation, Belendor punched Meko once more forcing him to the ground before crouching in front of the final victim. A wicked smile crept across his face as he noticed who this was.

“Justicelight. Ahhh. Finally I have this moment. Should I thank you? I think I should. If you had not stopped me rising to the top of the Holy Order, maybe we would not be in this situation.” jeered Belendor.

Nodding back, Justicelight spoke, “Perhaps a great many things, my old friend. I told you were destined for greatness, I still believe such. But your journey shall determine your true destiny.”

“Blah, blah blah. Greatness this, holy that, prophecy here and there. Look at you, you're pitiful! You still cling to ancient beliefs and outdated stories. Even when you lie at my feet, your army obliterated and your pathetic angel friend bleeding for me, you cling. You cling on to whatever makes you think you're better than me! Well you're not!” spewed Belendor.

“Better? No. Do you want to know what I think of you, Belendor?” asked Justicelight smugly.

Intrigued Belendor looked the Justicar in the eyes and narrowed his gaze. Commotion throughout the camp broke his focus. Standing up and scanning the fire stricken chapel site Belendor spun around trying to see the distraction. Horde troops rushed around pointing upwards, frantically dashing up and down. His eyes then peered towards the skies, where he noticed a giant beasts fluttering above. Its majestic wings flapping above the chapel, causing gusts of wind to sweep through the army.

“Hey Belendor!” shouted Justicelight, “Your underlings can deal with that, you know what I think of you?”

Agitated, Belendor turned to the 3 prisoners and yelled “After all these years, everything I've achieved. You think I care for your insignificant opinion?”

Justicelight smiled, “I think you care what people think of you more than you let on. That's all it ever was to you.”

The dark paladin then began to grow frustrated once more, looking back up to the dragon behind him.

“Hey, Belendor!” shouted Justicelight once more, before whispering something.

“What did you say?” demanded Belendor, turning back to him.

“I said”, spoke the Justicar, before whispering quietly.

Growling in annoyance, he got on his knees and peered into Justicelight, “Tell me then, tell me what you think I am!”

Justicelight simply whispered once more, causing Belendor to draw closer to hear.

“What is it! I demand that you tell me!” ordered the paladin.

A final smile drew across Justicelight's face, as he finally told him, “ A god damn fool, Belendor”.

Upon hearing his name Belendor began to retract. As his eyes met again with Justicelight's the Justicar head butted him fiercely. Shocked, Belendor fell backwards, as his head flopped back in slow motion his eyes locked on the grinning Justicelight watching him fall.

Without a moment of hesitation Justicelight yelled “Now! Go now!”

Pausing briefly, Demol finally yelled in pain and a great light flashed out, illuminating the chapel as his wings unfolded from his back. Easily snapping the chains around his wrists wrapped at his back as they sprung up. Standing tall he strained, pulling the chain from its pole that wrapped his neck. Looking back to the two paladins, he nodded towards them.

Justicelight simply nodded back up in acknowledgement. Clutching his chest with one hand from Belendor's wound while his wings, still shaking, torn and ripped apart from the battle bled down. Yet still he soared into the sky, every new height a fresh torture to his body. Belendor pushed himself back up and stared into the sky to see the rising angel, covering his eyes as the golden glow strained his eyes. Roaring with anger he slammed his fist onto the ground as his prize left his reach.

Just then, a small explosion was let off from the left, and then a second from the right. Belendor looked at every angle and saw two golden streaks speeding through the air to the angel. He gristled his teeth as Demol extended his hands to the incoming swords and caught them mid flight. A fearsome roar then deafened the paladin and overhead the dragon darted to its rider. Within moments, the angel had mounted and flew into the distance.

Panting heavily Belendor looked around him. Bringing his hands before his eyes, still bloodied from the blows to Meko he grew increasingly annoyed. Voices in his head spun his mind forcing him to grip his head and spin in confusion.

“Sir! Sir!” cried a loud voice drawing closer, “Are you ok? Sir.”

Suddenly the voices stopped. A silence stung into his ears and he locked onto the two remaining prisoners.

“What shall we do now, sir?” asked MadPanda.

Without looking at his deputy the paladin reached for his sword. In one motion he sliced into Justicelight's heart rendering the paladin motionless. Not a word was heard as the Justicar refused to give in to pain, instead devoiding the joy of the kill and falling silent.

“Now?” replied Belendor, walking over to Meko, “Kill them. Kill all these paladin scum.”

“All of them, sir?” asked MadPanda.

Meko finally managed to look up, blood spiralling down his face. Belendor's eyes were now black staring through the crippled paladin.

“All of them.” his blade slide down Meko's back instantly killing him, “And tell Xcalibour to find the mounts of the Angels. Wipe them out, I want no more of those dragons on this world!”

“At once, sir” replied Madpanda, a drop of concern in his voice.

Belendor then withdrew his sword from Meko and wiped the blood off, “Now, Blackluster, son of Stray. I'm coming for you.”

**Ragnorak**

Far from the destruction of Light's Hope chapel the new King of Stormwind sat inside his chamber. Bored with the politics of leadership his fingers drummed impatiently on the high seat, awaiting for the daily report that his denizens would write for him. As time passed by he began to slouch, his body sitting back in the seat as his mind groaned for a cure to the boredom.

Economist then entered the chamber and strolled past the personal guards. Ragnorak sat back up in his chair and awaited the news. Economist bowed before preparing his speech.

“Lord Ragnorak, I present you with the daily report for you to pass judg-” spoke the advisor.

With an uninterested look, the Horde leader motioned to hurry up with his hand.

“Food supplies are picking up. The outlying villagers are returning to normal and falling into line.” continued Economist, “Rations can now be raised and our men can once again return to full fitness.”

“How many times do I have to tell you!” snapped Ragnorak, raising his fist, “I care not for the dullness of life, tell me about our foes! What of these so called rebels? Have we apprehended them yet?”

Gulping, Economist replied, “As of yet, no, my Lord. We hav-”

Once more Ragnorak interrupted him. Jumping to his feet he reached for his axe. Around the room, other advisers stood silent watching.

“We have, what?” questioned the brute.

Economist looked around the room. The other looked away to escape eye contact whenever he looked at them. The chamber seemed against him as Ragnorak glared angrily towards his trembling hands.

Taking a deep breath, he continued, “We have doubled the patrols. But the attacks from these miscreants have risen in severity. Our barracks in the southern sector was hit and arms plundered while we are still wrestling for control of the harbour.”

“Wrestling for control. You mean to tell me this riff raff control parts of my city!” yelled the enraged Ragnorak storming towards Economist who took a step back in caution.

Before he could catch up to his adviser, a young soldier sprinted up to the room.

“Sir sir! Lord Ragnorak! News news great news!” shouted the messenger.

“What is it that you deem so important as to interrupt my meeting, boy?” demanded Ragnorak, axe now firmly in hand.

“News from the chapel! Lord Belendor's army has defeated the paladins! Our foes are vanquished!”

“Bah!” scoffed Ragnorak, “Belendor's army? Most of his troops belong to me or Arockalypse, the rest are mercenaries from that creep Gorecleave. Why should I get the fun and glory while I waste away with bores like him.” he pointed towards Economist.

Sighing back, Economist hesitantly replied “I thought you wanted to be king of this city, my lord.”

Before Ragnorak could reply the boy excitedly cut in, “A message for Lord Gorecleave as well, a personal one from Lord Belendor.”

“Give me that!” yelled Ragnorak, snatching it from the boy's hands.

“Do you think that is wise?” asked Economist, “It would seem there is a message for you and one not.”

“I am the great Ragnorak. Do not question me!” growled the leader, “If Belendor wants to send a letter so private, then I shall see what he is plotting!”

Ragnorak then began to unravel the letter breaking its seal, the room watched and waited as he read through it. Spots of dry blood covered the parchment, and with every new word Ragnorak's grip around it tightened.

Dear Gorecleave

I thank thee for the great power that you have bestowed upon me. With it I have been able to bring greatness to our armies and destruction to our enemies. But I fear it is not enough.

In your name I have crushed the scum of Light's Hope chapel, made angels bleed and the leaders of light beg for mercy. The fields of the Plaglands now lay silent with the corpses of the holy, yet there are those that still stand against us.

Give me more power I plea of thee. I need the strength to fight, the will to go on and the power to strike down our foes! The Dalaran traitors intervened and I could not fight them. Their strength was too much for me even with your blessing. I need more. I crave it. Give me more POWER!

I shall now pursue the one they call Blackluster, the final bloodline. Please give unto me more power, for I need your strength to do your bidding.

I hope that you soon recover what is yours, and can present me with the power to rival the gods.

Regards

Belendor

Once finished, Ragnorak held the letter by his side. Thinking for a while, he then passed it back to the boy in silence. As the rest of the room waited, he remained deep in thought.

“Sir?” asked Economist.

His eyes then slowly met with Economist's, his gaze stern while his hands turned to fists. Looking at everyone in the room his head spun until turning back to the centre.

“Make a copy and send it to Arockalypse. Something is not right here. I want to know whether Belendor still fights for the Horde, or for his new friend. He speaks of power and strength so much, and yet I know not the magic of which he wields.” said Ragnorak, his voice deepened, “And then send it to Gorecleave.”

“At once” nodded the messenger before running back down.

As his footsteps left the hall way, Economist looked back towards his leader. After a moments the adviser started once more.

“Shall I continue with the report? Would you like to give your input?”

Ragnorak then turned away and walked towards his seat, with his back to Economist he told the room “Deal with the matters between yourselves. Leave me now! I need time to think.”

Together the room began to scuttle out, nodding in compliance as they left the chamber. Only Economist remained, waiting for the others to leave.

“Something bothers you, sir?” he asked.

Slouching back down in the chair, Ragnorak looked back up to his adviser, “We made this pact to bring glory to our people. I wanted the glory, to crush the feeble alliance and to bring greatness to my name, Arockalypse simply wanted a safe home and acceptance for his family, to grow old and watch the crops pass by. While Belendor. Belendor wanted what was right by our people more than any other. The old ways had betrayed us and we wanted the Horde to be mighty. That letter. Those words. Written by my friend they may have been, but not his they are.”

“I shall leave you to ponder, sir.” bowed Economist before leaving the chamber.

Sitting alone inside the castle of Stormwind, Ragnorak became increasingly concerned. He looked around the great hall and then down to his axe. Finally he looked up to a great Horde banner strung across the wall and closed his eyes.

BozoBog

#375 » Post by BozoBog » 26 Dec 2015 10:21

If that cow raise voice on me again I'll banish him to the Twisting Nether.
Economist- Demonology Warlock
Eco - Protection/Retribution Paladin
Prevarant - Fury/Prot Warrior
Morgoth - Frost/UH Death Knight
Anduil - Prot/Holy Paladin
Kandilo - Disc/Shadow Priest
Unsated - Restoration Shaman
Blazing - Markmanship Hunter
Hetada - Protection/Retribution Paladin
Izildur - Fire / 1112 Mage