Character Journals

Pull up a chair, drink a mug of ale, meet new friends, tell stories, and role-play in this forum.
Vail

Character Journals

#1 » Post by Vail » 24 Jul 2012 18:13

Hi there!

I fancy myself to be something of a writer. Once upon a time that encompassed stories as well; for the most part being short stories written for my own amusement. These stories are generally what keeps me interested while I'm leveling a character for the umpteenth million time.

Basically, as I level, my characters take on something of a life of their own; deciding where they travel, what quests they accept or reject, and why they do so; making the whole leveling experience unique to each. As each character develops, I tend to write short stories about their choices and adventures.

On the first private server I played on, I would post these to the forums for others to enjoy. My question is, are there others who would be interested in reading these?

Yours,
-V

Heihachi
Developer

Character Journals

#2 » Post by Heihachi » 24 Jul 2012 19:23

I wouldnt mind reading anything you post stories are fun :D

Alexandros

Re: Character Journals

#3 » Post by Alexandros » 24 Jul 2012 19:31

Well, i would say it depends on how good you are as a writer. We need a sample :twisted:

Vail

#4 » Post by Vail » 28 Jul 2012 03:01

Well, I can't seem to find any of my older writings, so I just went ahead and wrote the first bit of a new one, for this character. It's a little bit long though, since it goes from level one to thirty, so I'm throwing it into a new thread.

-V

samotas

#5 » Post by samotas » 01 Oct 2012 22:26

I have read your first story. I think it's interesting to read that kind of things than you have some free time. So I think this job have a meaning.