Warsong Clan guild (lv19)

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Horde, this is a good place to find them.
shaun03

Re: Warsong Clan guild (lv19)

#16 » Post by shaun03 » 18 Jun 2014 08:41

Rehan wrote:
Arraj wrote:Image
And you expect people to take you seriously when you don't take other people seriously?

There is a big difference between taking somebody seriously and not giving them the reaction that they so badly want.
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

Arraj

#17 » Post by Arraj » 18 Jun 2014 10:48

shaun03 wrote:
Rehan wrote:
Arraj wrote:Image
And you expect people to take you seriously when you don't take other people seriously?

There is a big difference between taking somebody seriously and not giving them the reaction that they so badly want.
Exactly!

Now PLEASE - no more offtopic here... pelis, plox whatever ;)
Sheena of the Warsong Clan

Bored with 80lv content? Check out my level 19 character guide.
New to server and need some cash? Check this out and make some easy gold

Arraj

#18 » Post by Arraj » 18 Oct 2014 15:32

Big thing happened yesterday, 17.Oct. 2014.

wsgpower guild transferred all lv19 characters to Warsong Clan.
Transfers are still taking place slowly, but it will eventually be done when everyone gets informed about their leader's decision. Thanks to Kdrew and everyone who already transferred.
As merge happened our guild's staff staff expanded and we got new experienced Warlord in our ranks. Kdrew

A big day for horde 19 population this is!
A merge between 2 friendly rivals in order to become stronger than ever!
Lok'tar Ogar!!

(opening post edited)

steal887

#19 » Post by steal887 » 19 Oct 2014 00:21

im glad i joined Warsong Clan. pvp action at 19 bg's got up. and ofc.. HORDE IS WINNING.
thanks Sheena for inviting me and give me the chance to get Warsong Clan where it belongs!! #1

greetz,
Kdrew

Zan

#20 » Post by Zan » 19 Oct 2014 22:07

*sigh* Great, more twink crap...
Zan Zanny Zanney

Arraj

#21 » Post by Arraj » 20 Oct 2014 09:34

Zan wrote:*sigh* Great, more twink crap...

wish you good day aswell <3 Now pls, doors are opened. Go out take some fresh air and pls don't come back.

Zan

#22 » Post by Zan » 20 Oct 2014 18:10

All you do is ruin low level pvp, don't lie to yourself.
Zan Zanny Zanney

steal887

#23 » Post by steal887 » 21 Oct 2014 02:46

no, low lvl pvp is still pvp, just like 80s, you got geared ppl an you got bad geared ppl. but it stays pvp.

Naljs

#24 » Post by Naljs » 21 Oct 2014 10:19

There will always be divided opinions on this matter, but seeing the amount of twinks currently ruining the low level BG experience of some I think it's soon about time to apply the Blizz fix with twinks having a separate bracket.

And to make clear:
Please don't compare it to level 80 PvP, because a level 10 caster can't even hit a level 19 player due to level difference, and the stats in level 80 doesn't differ as much in % as it does in lower level brackets. A level 19 twink will almost always have 10x the stats of a level 10 who's not twinking. You won't see this in 80.
Anyone who states low level PvP is more balanced than 80 - or even equal to 80 - is oblivious to that 80 has the most balanced PvP system Blizzard made for WoW, Season 7 to be more specific. It comes down to skill more than gear because players actually has abilities, not just Stamina, Attack Power and Auto Attack. And if you complain there are too many high geared, then do arena and get gear as well. You can't? Well, go back to twinking then..
"I have resolved never to start an unjust war, but never to end a legitimate one except by defeating my enemies."
King Charles XII of Sweden (1682-1718)
Yes, I know there is a special place in Hell for me.
It's called a Throne.

Arraj

#25 » Post by Arraj » 21 Oct 2014 11:41

Naljs wrote:There will always be divided opinions on this matter, but seeing the amount of twinks currently ruining the low level BG experience of some I think it's soon about time to apply the Blizz fix with twinks having a separate bracket.

And to make clear:
Please don't compare it to level 80 PvP, because a level 10 caster can't even hit a level 19 player due to level difference, and the stats in level 80 doesn't differ as much in % as it does in lower level brackets. A level 19 twink will almost always have 10x the stats of a level 10 who's not twinking. You won't see this in 80.
Anyone who states low level PvP is more balanced than 80 - or even equal to 80 - is oblivious to that 80 has the most balanced PvP system Blizzard made for WoW, Season 7 to be more specific. It comes down to skill more than gear because players actually has abilities, not just Stamina, Attack Power and Auto Attack. And if you complain there are too many high geared, then do arena and get gear as well. You can't? Well, go back to twinking then..

None says it's more balanced. It HIGHLY UNBALANCED between 19s themsevles, not to mention vs other non twinks. Still with few extras from the guide I made you can overcome the lacks of your own class. I seriously wish I had better PC and some recording software to record you couple of 19 bgs just to shut the mouth of all you who are ruining THE GUILD THREAD.

NONE, i repeat none! farms alliance low levels unless they seriously are boring insects that bite you even when you /truce or /no at them. We always tend to cap 3 asap and requeue. Yes, sounds like a fairy tale but make 19 char and enter wsg with my guildmates and you will see what i'm talking about.
I'm sick of repeating same story over and over again. Nothing you guys say will change the fact that people play this just to experience something a bit more different. I have many friends here on TW that have 19s in Warsong Clan and are very very skilled at 80 stuff.

You should all be happy that our server can offer great fun on endgame and low levels too. Every server has active 10-19 twink bracket. It's most popular for that kind of stuff, why do you think your "pro talk" will change that? (pointing at Zan)
Yesterday we ran 3-4 rdfs. We noobs, nabs, nibs whatever you call us, boosted several 20ish lvl ppl that were more than happy to us in dungeon.
Same thing is in pvp. We provide faster leveling trough wsg and if they stick to what we ask them to do they are mostly gonna end up happy with outcome.

It SERIOUSLY isn't bad as you think it is. Please stop going off topic on GUILD THREAD.

There are lot more 80lv guild threads here in this subforum. Go check what they offer and go "pro talk" there.

Warsong Clan offers stuff you probably never done before and that's where the fun begins. Do something different for once! ^_^

Silvex1988

#26 » Post by Silvex1988 » 21 Oct 2014 12:17

Meh, if your a non twink, then dont bother joining 10-19. Everytime i joined a wsg there were either 3 lvls <15 vs 2+twinks on other team, and getting but rapped ofc. And in the miracle that there is a non twink on other team, you still cant 1v1 him cause twinks will just insta engage you. from my experience, so i never join 10-19 wsg again ever, and tell other faction who whisp you to join wsg with their lvl 1 char, to go to hell, cause in 90% of the cases its prob a twink thats whispering you.

And yea i remember the wsg with you sheena and a lvl 17 pala. I was queued with a lvl10 paladin, and a lvl 16 druid, i was 14. Just couldnt let us go 1v1 in turns, Nooooooo, go in stealth and wait for engage and backstab from behind, SPIT!

Anyway, my thoughts at low lvls when i see a whisp from lvl 1 char to join wsg : Hmm remain a ghost till the end of the match, or do quests and have fun doing it.

It SERIOUSLY isn't bad as you think it is. . Best joke of the year award.

Anyway, those were my experiences, just thought id share them. peace.
And this is how low lvl bgs look like: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zz0vtu ... Ea1ZfnF8rQ

We always tend to cap 3 asap and requeue. mhm then why did the wsg last till the end? hmmmmmmm :( its at 11 min on pic, but it did last till the default end. We did manage to snatch 1 flag, but then you decided it would be fun to take ours and run around till finish, so we wouldnt get them louzy 60 honor points.
Last edited by Silvex1988 on 21 Oct 2014 12:39, edited 1 time in total.

Arraj

#27 » Post by Arraj » 21 Oct 2014 12:38

Silvex1988 wrote: And yea i remember the wsg with you sheena and a lvl 17 pala. I was queued with a lvl10 paladin, and a lvl 16 druid, i was 14. Just couldnt let us go 1v1 in turns, Nooooooo, go in stealth and wait for engage and backstab from behind, SPIT!
Can't really understand what you are trying to say here, but stealth is what I do, I'm rogue. You said you guys killed me 2 times and that just proves my point. Twink isn't invincible vs lowbies that work as team. I'm sure I could kill all 3 of you with all cooldowns ready. But as soon as I use my heals, agm and evasion and put pvp trink on cooldown druid can easily kite me and heal you guys while I'm struggling to get near you.
/spit is a "bait" that mostly works and prevents ppl to leave bg :) They get mad and than come for revenge :) Works like 80% of time. If you weren't leaving wsg after initial wipes we wouldn't need "baits" to keep you interested.

Silvex1988

#28 » Post by Silvex1988 » 21 Oct 2014 12:40

/spit is a "bait" that mostly works and prevents ppl to leave bg :) , /spiting on twinks makes me feel happy.

You said you guys killed me 2 times and that just proves my point. Twink isn't invincible vs lowbies that work as team
- Yeah, probably the reason why we killed you 2 times in the whole span of the bg, while we were dying like flies.

Infinite kudos to blizzard for removing twinking in their newer expansions.

Dunno why you had to blow all cds, cause you 1 shot me with ambush crit, the 10 pala had 200 something health.
So i agree with the people here, twinks just ruin low level pvp. Its a miracle if u get matched up versus no twinks, more then a miracle.

But no matter, im 20+ now, but now i know never to que in low level bgs again if i make a new char, peace.
Itl be easier to donate for the BoA gear then to grind honor for the wsg vendor items.

Arraj

#29 » Post by Arraj » 21 Oct 2014 16:36

Silvex1988 wrote:/spit is a "bait" that mostly works and prevents ppl to leave bg :) , /spiting on twinks makes me feel happy.

You said you guys killed me 2 times and that just proves my point. Twink isn't invincible vs lowbies that work as team
- Yeah, probably the reason why we killed you 2 times in the whole span of the bg, while we were dying like flies.

Infinite kudos to blizzard for removing twinking in their newer expansions.

Dunno why you had to blow all cds, cause you 1 shot me with ambush crit, the 10 pala had 200 something health.
So i agree with the people here, twinks just ruin low level pvp. Its a miracle if u get matched up versus no twinks, more then a miracle.

But no matter, im 20+ now, but now i know never to que in low level bgs again if i make a new char, peace.
Itl be easier to donate for the BoA gear then to grind honor for the wsg vendor items.
Your posts are very hard to understand, it's either your english or you lack of proper quoting... meehh whatever.
Think what you want ;) if we could we would have 19s only wsg. Atm we can't. I pray for day when its gonna be possible.

I played newer expansions, all of them... guess what :P I reached endgame, got bored, started TWINK... you said they removed it :)
All they did was to shrink the level gaps by adding 10-14; 15-19 etc etc brackets.

I suggested SAME here, got "NO" from staff. You are talking to wrong person if you are trying to put blame on us for doing what we like.
I tried everything that's in my power to make this bracket more enjoyable for everyone.

About that you guys killing me, or me blowing cds or whatever... mehh you could think whatever story you want to fit your post. I'm here for 3 years and played hundreds if not thousand of wsgs how could I possibly remember what happened ;)

Arraj

#30 » Post by Arraj » 21 Oct 2014 19:10

Double post but whatever :P Ppl can't stick to topic here so I'm forced to do it.

Today we made "Friendship Pact" with Frostwolf Clan.
What that means is:

Their lv19s joined Warsong Clan
Our lv19+ alts/mains that are guildless or not very bonded to their current guilds joined Frostwolf Clan.
We agreed to provide boosts and help each other in times of need.

I guess it's win/win situation.
(opening post edited)