[Rejected] Make Deserter Debuff only on RDF

emanueladrian

[Rejected] Make Deserter Debuff only on RDF

#1 » Post by emanueladrian » 20 Aug 2014 00:31

Hello,
I think this normal thing should be implemented. Half an hour ago I did zombiefest, and when I left the party, I got dungeon deserter (it was of course on a non random dungeon), without knowing I would get it, otherwise I'd have relogged.
Another more general suggestion would be to remove dungeon deserter completely, since you can leave a rdf dungeon just by teleporting out and relogging, without getting this debuff.
Thanks!

Erdna

Re: Take Dungeon Deserter Debuff only on Random Dungeon Find

#2 » Post by Erdna » 20 Aug 2014 07:39

That is a ridiculous suggestion. I'm a healer who (really) enjoys PUG's via RDF. What really pisses me off, is when someome leaves the dungeon or AFK'ing without saying brb or give another reason. This is even worse when it's the tank that leaves just because he hates the instance we landed in.

Removing the dungeon deserter will encourage frequent dungeon leavers to leave more dungeons.

It's hard enough to find yourself in a decent PUG.

Aasamath

#3 » Post by Aasamath » 20 Aug 2014 08:14

Teleporting out and relogging to avoid deserter is the problem, not the other way around.

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Hansrutger » 20 Aug 2014 13:19

Aasamath wrote:Teleporting out and relogging to avoid deserter is the problem, not the other way around.
Yes exactly, this. Try to fix that rather than removing the debuff.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

perka

#5 » Post by perka » 20 Aug 2014 14:26

I believe people explained it well enough why we wouldn't do that. Please keep reporting all bugs to our Bugtracker so they can be possibly fixed.