[Accepted] Adverdising our Server

-

Re: Adverdising our Server

#16 » Post by - » 03 Oct 2011 00:48

Teh_owner96 wrote:Dragonor, don't make me go Horde just for that! :(
Aaaand, you didn't get that by that I meant that I like your suggestion & ideas? ._. ...

Drago

#17 » Post by Drago » 03 Oct 2011 07:12

No. It's not really that obvious since I'm not an English expert in understanding... >.> But thank you for liking the idea =)
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

-

#18 » Post by - » 03 Oct 2011 08:54

:( /cry & np lol. :D
And, here's a dumb and idiotic ''suggestion'' to yours. Add credits in the end. :roll:

Drago

#19 » Post by Drago » 03 Oct 2011 15:42

Lol, sure =)
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImage

-

#20 » Post by - » 03 Oct 2011 18:19

I didn't say you MUST put that in, I'm just suggesting it, so just think and consider it, if you'd want to add it. Something might change that, so, it's not like "I WANNA GET CREDITS IN THE END 100% CAPZOR" or anything like that.
And like I already said, I like everything, but remember to add some funny things. No need for the video to be 100% serious. Include some funny moments and such. Just suggesting that one too. ;)

Drago

#21 » Post by Drago » 03 Oct 2011 20:03

Like the Dalaran train? :D :lol:
ImageImage

-

#22 » Post by - » 03 Oct 2011 20:19

The what?

Drago

#23 » Post by Drago » 03 Oct 2011 20:31

Dalaran train. When a lot of people mount up and follow up their leader to make a train of mounts around Dalaran =)
ImageImage

Cover25

#24 » Post by Cover25 » 03 Oct 2011 20:51

Dragonor wrote:Dalaran train. When a lot of people mount up and follow up their leader to make a train of mounts around Dalaran =)
I have a video of that @.@

Drago

#25 » Post by Drago » 03 Oct 2011 21:03

Lol xD I think it'll be nice to add it, but for now I'm off to sleep. cya around =)
ImageImage

-

#26 » Post by - » 04 Oct 2011 13:29

You can add cutscenes with fails during the making. Like, when someone makes an epic fail while making the clip, you can add it after the whole clip, after the credits I mean, or add it running along with the credits, you know, the credits run and alongside the cutscenes are displayed in a smaller box-like... thingy, and you watch them along with the credits, if you can make such an effect, but it might make it all too goofy, but, hey, it never hurts to make it funny like I said, but I don't know, that might be a bit too much. >.>

You could also show the site while making the clip, show its features and explain them, show the forums, etc...

Drago

#27 » Post by Drago » 04 Oct 2011 14:52

Dragonor wrote: So here's the plan:
- Starting with the dramatic entrance of a huge title that describes something like "In a world of lost hope... without WoW... lies the only true WoW server... the only true blizzlike server you can find..." (I need to find some kind of really intense music to make it very interesting to both view\hear).
- Then in the body of the video, make titles that describe the main categories of the server. The Site (the forums, main site, character tools, forums etc.) and the Gameplay (including describing the blizzlike realm for now, because the instant 80's realm is still unstable as it's in testing phases, and also describing the player side of his ticket being solved, not the GM\mod side doing all the work, that's not really necessary to show how they come to solving tickets... only I would like someone to inform the GM's if I'l make tickets on some chars to show solving tickets in action. also I would like to show how they announce to join RBG's and RHC's etc...) At this part of the video I want to take it with an intensive progress, like I mean to show all the things in a not too fast and not too slow beat, that will allow people to actually understand and think about joining the server, and not pressing the thumbnails along to see other server commercials...
- At the end I need to make some kind of interesting but yet not too boring conclusive sentence like, "Join now, join the True of WoW private servers..." that will make people to be like amazed eventually from all the great things about the server, I hope.
The fail videos are a nice idea, but I'm not sure I am able to make such things with a simple program and average knowlege =D
ImageImage

-

#28 » Post by - » 04 Oct 2011 17:18

Dragonor wrote: The Site (the forums, main site, character tools, forums etc.)
Woops, I guess I overlooked that one.

Drago

#29 » Post by Drago » 04 Oct 2011 18:09

TL; DR? =\ lol
ImageImage

-

#30 » Post by - » 04 Oct 2011 21:43

No, I guess I skipped a row or two. All the eye candy in the text is so... shiny... and... distracting... xD

Edit: I suggest that if the current fixes for ICC work and people would be able to do it fully, you should include that in your video, I mean, that the server has a working ICC + LK and a Heroic difficulty setting and stuff like that there. If they DO work, you should absolutely, positively, 100% include that in the clip.