Horde and Alliance Onyxia Head Quest.

Brand6on

Horde and Alliance Onyxia Head Quest.

#1 » Post by Brand6on » 16 Jan 2017 06:35

If you are one faction and turn in Onyxia's head you can get the quest reward, If you faction change you can get the other factions version of the head and do the quest and get a second award. There is no rule saying this should not be allowed but I happen to have my quest item deleted and after several Gm tickets about this issue I have gotten nowhere other then go write about it on the forums, well here I am.
ScreenShots: http://imgur.com/a/RbCdD

Brand6on

Re: Horde and Alliance Onyxia Head Quest.

#2 » Post by Brand6on » 24 Jan 2017 02:32

Been one week still waiting for a responce

Nymunne
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Nymunne » 24 Jan 2017 20:10

I checked the ticket logs and I saw that you have your tickets were given a reply. None of them were "deleted". You won't see a ticket up anymore if a GM closed it but that mostly happens if you were online and chatting with one or the issue was solved.

You asked for items to be changed/given/swapped and you were told that we will not do that for you. The next ticket you opened was answered by another GM that sent you to the suggestions topic when on multiple occasions you didn't take "no" for an answer regarding the items.

Your latest ticket was also answered and explained.

You were not sent to the General Support to claim your item back but you were sent to the suggestions topic about it to make a topic and discuss if players should have 2 items when you change faction to do the quest all over again (although as far as I know that should not be possible but I might be wrong so sources saying you could do that are always welcomed).

Jiranthos
Admin

#4 » Post by Jiranthos » 01 Feb 2017 12:35

Player should have made a suggestion, not a support thread. Resolved.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in