Auto-Disconnect

Xeph

Auto-Disconnect

#1 » Post by Xeph » 21 Jan 2017 00:52

So after a long period of time,trying to get my copy to work, i finally had success and started WoW up. Logged in and made my character. BAM auto disconnect. i usually have time to play after 12 pm here so when i got some extra free time at around 10:30, I couldnt get past the character creation. after 12 tho, i made it to the game and started the lvl 1 quest just before i got disconnected from the server.
im using mobile data and a hotspot to acess internet. i thought the internet might be crappy but it isnt. All other websites load up, im able to sign into steam and load DoTA 2 up
i dont know what is causing this problem although i dont believe it to be the game itself. im stuck and i have no clue what to do. would appreciate any help :)

Nyeriah

Re: Auto-Disconnect

#2 » Post by Nyeriah » 21 Jan 2017 00:53

Something is wrong with your client, it's triggering our Warden anti-cheat and it's disconnecting you every so often. It could also be caused by the presence of malware in your computer.

Xeph

#3 » Post by Xeph » 21 Jan 2017 20:30

Nyeriah wrote:Something is wrong with your client, it's triggering our Warden anti-cheat and it's disconnecting you every so often. It could also be caused by the presence of malware in your computer.
thanks for the help but it didnt work
around 4 people use the same client i have, as in we all got it from one person.It works fine for them. as for malware, i repeatedly scanned my pc with windows defender then avira to check for malware, couldnt find any. i thought it might be the Killer Network Manager screwing up somewhere so i stopped the process completely, aaand.....still doesnt work

Eronox
MVP

#4 » Post by Eronox » 21 Jan 2017 21:35

Scan with Avast (temp. download if you shall) as it'd be only free AV who goes deep.
You could also try to borrow someones internet (non-hotspot) as it might be your phone who triggers the anti-ward system through.. Well, could be many things.

Edit: I know someone will put a question to my statement, so click hidden to see various possible reasons. Also, I said its a possibility.

[hide]compability, phone process, PC-processes, device manager's compability, OS of phone, OS of PC, wireless drivers, phone version, bricked phone, network management software/app, phone network company, wireless range from phone to provider, and many more.

^ Examples who I came up with within 30sec. There's so much to it. How do I know? Experience after playing around with lab of wardens actual system[/hide]

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Xeph

#5 » Post by Xeph » 21 Jan 2017 23:15

Eronox wrote:Scan with Avast (temp. download if you shall) as it'd be only free AV who goes deep.
You could also try to borrow someones internet (non-hotspot) as it might be your phone who triggers the anti-ward system through.. Well, could be many things.

Edit: I know someone will put a question to my statement, so click hidden to see various possible reasons. Also, I said its a possibility.

[hide]compability, phone process, PC-processes, device manager's compability, OS of phone, OS of PC, wireless drivers, phone version, bricked phone, network management software/app, phone network company, wireless range from phone to provider, and many more.

^ Examples who I came up with within 30sec. There's so much to it. How do I know? Experience after playing around with lab of wardens actual system[/hide]
will try it out.
uninstalling Killer Network Manager because idk wtf it does to help my overall internet speeds and idk if its even useful here
hotspot is standard, use it to play DoTA 2 daily
giving Avast a go rn
i feel like im the only one with this problem so i feel stupid now. but anyway thanks

will update after further actions
Much Thanks :)

Eronox
MVP

#6 » Post by Eronox » 21 Jan 2017 23:25

Xeph wrote:..
No worrys! I like new mysteries :)

Also, I think it'd actually be the application you mentioned, Killer Network Manager. I just downloaded it myself and saw it applies modified packages, something the Warden searches for.

Try uninstall -> restart PC -> Start WoW!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Jiranthos
Admin

#7 » Post by Jiranthos » 01 Feb 2017 12:27

Xeph wrote:
Eronox wrote:Scan with Avast (temp. download if you shall) as it'd be only free AV who goes deep.

will try it out.
uninstalling Killer Network Manager because idk wtf it does to help my overall internet speeds and idk if its even useful here
hotspot is standard, use it to play DoTA 2 daily
giving Avast a go rn
i feel like im the only one with this problem so i feel stupid now. but anyway thanks

will update after further actions
Much Thanks :)

Have you resolved your problems?

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Jiranthos
Admin

#8 » Post by Jiranthos » 12 Feb 2017 14:25

Player has been online since my last post here. Resolved.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in