Armory Updates, Suggestions and Issues

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
HeadOwn

Re: New Amoury.

#301 » Post by HeadOwn » 08 Aug 2014 13:29

GG Nuko, doing a great job as always, and btw, did u think of a way to do this yet?
Hey Nuko, I dunno if this is possible but it's a feature that I would like to have and I bet many ppl would like it too, sometimes when choosing to lvl up a character I don't care about the racials as much as I care about the looks, so my suggestion is, let's say I'm inspecting myself on the armory, the thing is to add a bar on the left side of the char window or wherever which let's u choose the race, so by this way I can check how any race would look like with that gear that I'm wearing, warriors can't be Blood Elves so I'm not sure if u can make that possible for us to see ourselves as Elves too, but anyways, I would rly appreciate if u could make the race looks possible, thnx in advance.

Edit: I forgot to mention the main reason that I wanted this, it's cuz when we transfer our items durability is dropped to 0 so we can't check our character with gears, when we r choosing the races we r seeing him butt NAKED.
Headscuttero - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Arms & Tank [BS/JC]
Headscutterr - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Fury [Enchanting/JC]
Headshealing - Tauren Druid PvP: Resto, PvE: Resto & Bear [LW/Skinning]

Ragnorak
Donor

#302 » Post by Ragnorak » 08 Aug 2014 14:49

Nuko is going to upgrade the armory to a point where we can start playing WoW from it :>
Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!

Teal Deer

#303 » Post by Teal Deer » 08 Aug 2014 16:27

fuck yeah he will!
then he will write a book about it called "game of gear" or "song of stats and ratings"

Polkic
Former Staff

#304 » Post by Polkic » 08 Aug 2014 16:57

And when the things could not get any better BOOOM, he will delete it all, "killing" all players in process.

Nuko
Former Staff

#305 » Post by Nuko » 09 Sep 2014 02:49

'Twas upon a cold morn that Nuko did gaze upon his apparel in discontent. "Why?" he sighed forth, "Why must I don these garments, with gear-score trapped in such measly figures?". Yet what was this? What light through yonder window breaks? 'Twas the land, the land promised, 'twas "I C C". Forthwith he ranneth most hastily to the light, with him, he bringeth groups of 10 and oft 25, and with many a stroke upon thine exquisite board of keys, they slew devious and vicious foe alike! Ho and when cycle of days reached its end and began anew, he ranneth again, and again, with many a group who came hither with hope most fain. Some wished to geareth up, some wished for heroic deeds and others prithee for a life to cherish and live, settling, alas, for the deprived life offered to thee by computer-jesting. With circle complete, I prithee answer to this: when shalt he stop? When indeed dost he arrest this endless onslaught of demand...?
Nuko - In the event of malfunction, please insert tea.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Nuko
Former Staff

#306 » Post by Nuko » 14 Sep 2014 20:10

Guess I should post updates, keep forgetting:
  • Made arena ladder page wider and automatically start on 2v2.
  • Updated arena team profile pages.
  • Added dates to arena team history pages.
  • Updated arena team opponent history pages.
  • Fixed a bug with the HK ladder showing ancient characters at the top of the today and yesterday ladders.
  • Added sub-counters to character statistics pages.
  • Achievements page can now link through directly to a chosen section by using the URL in the navigation bar which updates when changing section.
  • Completely redone the auction house:
    • You can now just browse the AH without entering a search term.
    • Up to 1000 auctions can now be listed at a time.
    • A new "My Auctions" section will appear when logged in.
  • Completely redone guild stats pages:
    • Level break-down now displays levels under bars.
    • Rank break-down added.
    • Clicking on any item in a break-down will filter by your selection.
As for the character look thing (@HeadOwn), I'll take a look in to it, I have an idea for it but it will probably have to do a lot of loading when using it (with the model viewer being flash [ie a load of horse-bollocks] and all that).
Nuko - In the event of malfunction, please insert tea.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Iniyam

#307 » Post by Iniyam » 16 Sep 2014 22:11

One little update that I would like to see (if possible ofc), would be "Player Name" when you mouseover class picture in Arena Ladders.
http://www.truewow.org/armory/ladders.php
Something like this:
Cheating is bad. Using an item to cheat is bad. Regardless of how said item was obtained, use of said item is bad. Bad people will be banned.
Iniyam                                      Inimin

keez
Donor

#308 » Post by keez » 17 Sep 2014 00:27

IM FAMOUS

Boxis
Donor

#309 » Post by Boxis » 23 Sep 2014 17:56

Hey, I would just like to ask one thing. Currently when you check "match history" tab of some random arena team then you see only games which happened in july and earlier. Would it be possible to update it somehow so it shows most recent arena games as well ? Thanks.

Nyeriah

#310 » Post by Nyeriah » 23 Sep 2014 18:52

Boxis wrote:Hey, I would just like to ask one thing. Currently when you check "match history" tab of some random arena team then you see only games which happened in july and earlier. Would it be possible to update it somehow so it shows most recent arena games as well ? Thanks.
There are technical difficulties preventing some pages to work - they'll only work after next core update.

Nyeriah

#311 » Post by Nyeriah » 23 Nov 2014 04:32

Suggestion: hide GM characters from being displayed in the instance bind list.

Relina

#312 » Post by Relina » 23 Nov 2014 05:36

Nyeriah wrote:Suggestion: hide GM characters from being displayed in the instance bind list.
Nooo, if you do, how can we know which GM's like to, stalk, help people in raids 8-) .
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

immanuelchandran

#313 » Post by immanuelchandran » 12 Feb 2015 13:24

Is the Armory page broken?
Coo - level 80 Hunter
Flynnrider - level 80 Paladin
Hemlock - level 80 Rogue
Psycoo - level 80 Warlock
Pepperpotts - level 80 Mage
TonyStark - level 80 Deathknight
Rio - level 80 Druid
Cuddlez - level 80 Warrior
Iateyourrice - level 80 Shaman
Rapunzzel - level 80 Priest

Justicelight
Donor

#314 » Post by Justicelight » 12 Feb 2015 13:43

Works for me.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Ancestor

#315 » Post by Ancestor » 12 Feb 2015 14:07

armoury :D