New website

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

Re: New website

#76 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 01 Jan 2014 17:32

regarding the last change emsy, it's not working correctly

one of my accounts displayed Katra as being highest played time, that char has only 29 days played. On that account Mystral should be displayed as highest played because it has 65 days played. I think this system simply displays the first char on the account which is okay too, but people can delete that first char or rename it, and then you will have to check through logs again for whom they used to be.
Also one more thing, could the top voter and/OR voters of the month lists be extended, because right now they are only displaying 10 or so? I mean since you went out of your way to put those there, we could atleast have a list of idk... maybe 50 or 100 people, assuming that many people vote... although from last months in which I've tracked top voters, first three places only occupied about 30 spots max.
Either way is good, I'm just throwing out suggestions here.

Also... yes pl0x to stalking list!
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Fastor

#77 » Post by Fastor » 01 Jan 2014 18:38

Didnt read all that luster said, too many letters, but l agreed to YES for Stalking list. Actualy better to have names of toons on top voter list than acc names.

Edit, just saw emsys post. Anyhow just saw problem, you select first toon in acc regadles of lvl and time played. Basicly you showed mine banker. Try to set aim on toon with most time playing.

emsy
Former Staff

#78 » Post by emsy » 01 Jan 2014 19:14

sorry, fixed the "most played time" issue
Blacklustersoldier wrote:although from last months in which I've tracked top voters, first three places only occupied about 30 spots max.
I don't understand this

Fastor

#79 » Post by Fastor » 01 Jan 2014 19:24

It means to expand top list of voters from 10 to 50. Because you dont cover all. We need minimum 30 for ppl with most points.

Second, return Gaming consortium web, l was using that more than this one. Armory was suiting me better.

emsy
Former Staff

#80 » Post by emsy » 01 Jan 2014 20:18

Fastor wrote:It means to expand top list of voters from 10 to 50. Because you dont cover all. We need minimum 30 for ppl with most points.
That's not what i was asking about, let him answer
Fastor wrote:Second, return Gaming consortium web, l was using that more than this one. Armory was suiting me better.
GC host expired and it was shut down (no point in paying for it anymore), we'll be developing nuko's armory from now on. GC armory is backed up here http://www.truewow.org/gc-armory but it won't be worked on

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#81 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 01 Jan 2014 21:04

actually that's what I meant, right now the list only shows 10 top voters for this month, but there are far more than that, and would be nice to see them all not just some of them because there are more than 10 voters who achieve first place, 2nd and 3rd every month, in total they are over 30, that's why I said to expand the list to show atleast 50 top voters, cause that would include them all...

and ofc you can say that it's not really anyone's business whom is in top voting each month, but we can already see 10 of them, so why not see all people on first place, 2nd and 3rd displayed?
RETIRED
Contact info:
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Fastor

#82 » Post by Fastor » 02 Jan 2014 00:38

emsy wrote:
Fastor wrote:It means to expand top list of voters from 10 to 50. Because you dont cover all. We need minimum 30 for ppl with most points.
That's not what i was asking about, let him answer
See, l know this mind :)

Also, gc saved armory is broken, l mostly used it to check for ppl last time online via guild rooster and most achi points list was instant loading compared to TW. Any chance just for that small fix up?

emsy
Former Staff

#83 » Post by emsy » 02 Jan 2014 04:00

Fastor wrote:Also, gc saved armory is broken, l mostly used it to check for ppl last time online via guild rooster and most achi points list was instant loading compared to TW. Any chance just for that small fix up?
emsy wrote: GC armory is backed up here http://www.truewow.org/gc-armory but it won't be worked on
guild rooster is cool tho, does it wake up whole guild in the morning?

Blacklustersoldier wrote:actually that's what I meant, right now the list only shows 10 top voters for this month, but there are far more than that, and would be nice to see them all not just some of them because there are more than 10 voters who achieve first place, 2nd and 3rd every month, in total they are over 30, that's why I said to expand the list to show atleast 50 top voters, cause that would include them all...

and ofc you can say that it's not really anyone's business whom is in top voting each month, but we can already see 10 of them, so why not see all people on first place, 2nd and 3rd displayed?
extended the list to 50 but hidden them under a button

next month i'll add also "top voters last month", but the extended logging works only since redesign (21.12.) so it's not available now

Fastor

#84 » Post by Fastor » 02 Jan 2014 04:11

emsy wrote:guild rooster is cool tho, does it wake up whole guild in the morning?
I asked polite is there a chance for changing your mind for just that small fix, no need for sarcasm.

As for list with 50 players, that is nice.

marko1984

#85 » Post by marko1984 » 02 Jan 2014 09:11

dat hate again :s
Three mages!

Liqueur
Honorary Member

#86 » Post by Liqueur » 02 Jan 2014 09:28

I'm there! I'm in the top 50! *cheers*
By the way people, the very first day, not even 24 hours passed, some guy already had 23 points. Really? How?... Isn't there anything weird about that? Just sayin' >.>
Liqueur ~ level 80 Blood Elf Paladin (PvE Ret/PvP Holy)
Caffeine ~ level 80 Undead Warrior (Fury/Prot)
Narcotic ~ level 80 Undead Priest (Disc/Shadow)
Megalomaniac ~ level 80 Orc Death Knight (UH DPS/Frost-Blood hybrid tank)
Lemuria ~ level 80 Troll Hunter (MM/BM)
Daisy ~ level 80 Tauren Druid (Balance/Resto)
Eszti ~ level 80 Human Warlock (Destro/Affli)
Gummybear ~ level 80 Blood Elf Paladin (Holy/Prot)
Lazy ~ level 80 Troll Rogue (Combat)
Foamy ~ level 80 Troll Priest (Holy/Shadow)
Bloodcow ~ level 80 Tauren Death Knight (Blood Tank/Blood DPS)
Neuroticfish ~ level 80 Night Elf Druid (Feral Cat/Bear)
Soilbleed ~ level 80 Orc Shaman (Enha/Resto)
Anemia ~ level 80 Blood Elf Mage (Fire/FFB)
Rottenmaiden ~ level 60 Undead Warlock

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#87 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 02 Jan 2014 10:28

when voting for gtop 100, I get the points normaly, HOWEVER the points are always given and chosen by default to be given to the first account. I just tested this, and Gtop100 wouldn't give me point for my 2nd linked account or 3rd or 4th, it would only give to the first linked account

EDIT: now none of the vote sites would give points for any other linked accounts except the first one, I need to unlink the accounts in order to vote properly :/

Anyone else encountered this?

Also another one of my suggestion would be... if it were possible to add arrows to the linked accounts to move them up or down the list, then a person could change the position of their accounts and be able to vote normally
RETIRED
Contact info:
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

Jarmen

#88 » Post by Jarmen » 02 Jan 2014 11:48

I wonder, will achievment points be fixed on TW Achi Ladder? Coz on GC Achievment ladder was showing the exact amount of points a character has and TW ladder is showing 85 points more to ppl who r in that exact list.
If this could get fixed would be great :)

emsy
Former Staff

#89 » Post by emsy » 02 Jan 2014 16:08

Blacklustersoldier wrote:when voting for gtop 100, I get the points normaly, HOWEVER the points are always given and chosen by default to be given to the first account. I just tested this, and Gtop100 wouldn't give me point for my 2nd linked account or 3rd or 4th, it would only give to the first linked account

EDIT: now none of the vote sites would give points for any other linked accounts except the first one, I need to unlink the accounts in order to vote properly :/

Anyone else encountered this?

Also another one of my suggestion would be... if it were possible to add arrows to the linked accounts to move them up or down the list, then a person could change the position of their accounts and be able to vote normally
works fine for me...
after u select an account, wait for the site to be refreshed, it will be redirected to something like http://www.truewow.org/vote?a=XX
Liqueur wrote:I'm there! I'm in the top 50! *cheers*
By the way people, the very first day, not even 24 hours passed, some guy already had 23 points. Really? How?... Isn't there anything weird about that? Just sayin' >.>
Error on my side, fixed that and adjusted his points

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#90 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 02 Jan 2014 16:17

hmm I see, well it worked for me on the first 3 votes, then it stoped working and didn't manage to get it to work at all... I had to unlink the first account to be able to vote on the 2nd one, oh well, maybe some browser error on my side

I even refreshed the page 3 times making sure I was on the 2nd account before voting, but still it didn;t award for me
RETIRED
Contact info:
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia