Donations temporarily disabled

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
dertilano

Re: Donations temporarily disabled

#91 » Post by dertilano » 04 Sep 2014 13:37

is it possible to donate with paysafecard?

Roel
Founder

#92 » Post by Roel » 04 Sep 2014 13:47

dertilano wrote:is it possible to donate with paysafecard?
It's possible indirectly through Skrill.

Outcast

#93 » Post by Outcast » 15 Sep 2014 01:11

Please find another way, paypal was super simple, Skrill just asked me a sooo many questions and now I have to upload 2 pic, my id and a bill proof of address, social, email , phone wtf....
Can you use twitch.tv open a stream and let people join and donate there, it would be much easier

dertilano

#94 » Post by dertilano » 20 Sep 2014 14:03

I want to donate 10€ but i never used skrill before which country should i have to chose to send to. Also, what i have to write in "full name" and what should i write that i can be sure i earn those Webpoints? would be awesome if i get a fast answer :D

Roel
Founder

#95 » Post by Roel » 20 Sep 2014 14:18

dertilano wrote:I want to donate 10€ but i never used skrill before which country should i have to chose to send to. Also, what i have to write in "full name" and what should i write that i can be sure i earn those Webpoints? would be awesome if i get a fast answer :D
I believe all you need for Skrill is the email of the Skrill account. You can write your account name in the description but I already recommend sending me a message at the forum.

Roel
Founder

#96 » Post by Roel » 27 Sep 2014 17:38

I am locking this because I finished implementing a completely new donate system. At this moment they still need to approve my implementation so I will make an announcement at the homepage once it's ready for use.

Also, I started getting some problems with Skrill, it really isn't much better than Paypal. At the moment you can still use it for donating but I recommend waiting for the new system if you can.