Transfer Beta

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
HeadOwn

Re: Transfer Beta

#31 » Post by HeadOwn » 30 Jun 2014 00:01

I played on a Brazilian server and had a geared druid and a geared dk back in toc patch, when ICC patch released I made a shaman and geared my 3 chars, when I heard about molten, without hesitation I just went there and lvled up, spent almost 2 years gearing up my toon there, when I saw a better server, also without hesitation I went there and lvled up in Dalaran-WoW server, played there for almost a year, I got almost full BiS for the current content, and when I heard about this server, without hesitation, I just came and lvled up here, so as u can see, I lvled up and geared characters on 4 different servers, not to count the other servers that I played on too, I know that u r bored and we r all bored of lvling up, but u have the chance of lvling up here instead of playing on an empty server (I heard that OW is becoming empty anyways), also, GMs already gave another chance after the deadline was over, sry to say but there is no way in the world that OW became empty and there r still some players that didnt notice where they were going.
Headscuttero - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Arms & Tank [BS/JC]
Headscutterr - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Fury [Enchanting/JC]
Headshealing - Tauren Druid PvP: Resto, PvE: Resto & Bear [LW/Skinning]

strunfovi

Re: Transfer Beta

#32 » Post by strunfovi » 30 Jun 2014 15:03

I agree with Yordanov3, a lot of people will transfer from omega to truewow. We would like to become a part of truewow, we would like to transfer only 1 char.