New: Shop Refund System!

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Nyeriah

New: Shop Refund System!

#1 » Post by Nyeriah » 15 Jan 2015 19:28

Greetings,

As one of the recent additions to our website, our shop now offers our users the ability to request a refund to some of their purchases. A new webpage has been added to display your purchase history and detailed information on your latest purchases.

This tool has several limitations in order to prevent abuse, they go as it follows:
  • Refund requests must be issued within 24 hours after the purchase.
    Bind on Account and Bind on Equip pets and mounts are not eligible for refunds.
    Tabards and Consumables cannot be refunded
    Services (faction changes, race changes, name change and others) cannot be refunded.
    The refund must be requested while the character which the item was initially purchased for has it in the inventory. The character must be ONLINE.
    Users may only request a max of 5 refunds per in-game account per month. Additionally, the same item entry can only be refunded once per week.
This list of restrictions might be altered with time as the tool is still in experimental stage.

For more information, check this page.

Thank you and enjoy your stay at TrueWoW!

Regards.

Kniteknite

Re: New: Shop Refund System!

#2 » Post by Kniteknite » 16 Jan 2015 04:01

another nice idea ;)
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Etro
Honorary Member

#3 » Post by Etro » 17 Jan 2015 10:49

For those who use the Etrobian Default theme, you won't be able to see the link to the refund system in the shop page. I'm not sure why yet and, even if I knew, I currently don't have the means to make an update. So, if you want to use this feature, I'm afraid you'll have to switch back to the Truewow Ice theme.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Knewklear
Donor

#4 » Post by Knewklear » 17 Jan 2015 18:10

Very nice idea! :D Sad it won't work with Etro's theme :(

Etro
Honorary Member

#5 » Post by Etro » 26 Jan 2015 09:36

You can now access the refund system through the Etrobian Deault Theme.

I did nothing to fix it. So kudos to whoever that fixed it, if someone did and it just wasn't the automated theme updater that was holding it until recently.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"