Retail transfers and many more servers allowed

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Roel
Founder

Retail transfers and many more servers allowed

#1 » Post by Roel » 07 Apr 2015 16:44

Our transfer page has been updated for the new transfer system. You can make a transfer request for almost any server. If it's not in the allowed list yet then we will first need to review it, for this it would help if you send us some information about the server.

This system is meant for characters and servers that don't fit the criteria for 1:1 transfers, it's more of a compensation than an actual transfer of your old character. Players will be given a new character with levels and gear based on how much work was put into the character at the other server. Because of our 1x rates, you will obviously receive less gear to keep it fair but we hope this is less intimidating than starting at level 1 again.

Wilcox

Re: OmegaWoW transfers accepted: new system

#2 » Post by Wilcox » 07 Apr 2015 17:11

i dont think giving wf set gear is going to be nice

Roel
Founder

#3 » Post by Roel » 07 Apr 2015 17:20

Wilcox wrote:i dont think giving wf set gear is going to be nice
Probably not a lot of people will fit the category requirements to get that, it's only meant for the top geared players who have no signs of donating or leveling at higher rates. WF Shoulders will definitely not be given but we still need to figure out the other details.

Fivecapz

#4 » Post by Fivecapz » 07 Apr 2015 17:23

best option would still be just giving full rele set, that way if they want the wf gear back, they will have to do arenas, thus reviving the bracket more.
He who say's he can, and he who say's he cant, are both usually right.

Careless

#5 » Post by Careless » 07 Apr 2015 17:27

^
Last edited by Guest on 04 Jun 2015 23:03, edited 2 times in total.

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Hansrutger » 07 Apr 2015 17:27

I like when co-operation like this happens. Hopefully in close future like you said this might be more common.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Fastor

#7 » Post by Fastor » 07 Apr 2015 17:28

Fivecapz wrote:best option would still be just giving full rele set, that way if they want the wf gear back, they will have to do arenas, thus reviving the bracket more.
l actually agree with this guy. Rele gear as max option.

As this way of transfers, l think we could accept those few players remain from Omega. Way that they could prove do they have skill or not.

holf

#8 » Post by holf » 07 Apr 2015 17:31

and i need my char lock in omega is full bis gs 6500 and full wf will not come same gear?

Rascall

#9 » Post by Rascall » 07 Apr 2015 17:31

I wise decision I would say. More advantages for the server especially in terms of population. It´s not the first time TW got flooded with ubergeared players with no skill at all. So personally I dont mind if its for the greater good of the population (though the transfer system might be fair and prevent this) Because after some time people will again know each other and its the reputation of each player that will make him invited as an asset to the raid. Ubergeared morons will simply stay out...
Rascall Retribution/Holy
Rascallus Blood (tank)/Unholy (DPS)
Rascalluz Affliction/Demonology
Rascalles Feral (bear)/Balance
Rascallez Assassination
Rascallis Arms (DPS)/Arms (tank)
Razcall Marksmanship/Survival
Razcallus Fury/Protection
Razcalluz Feral (cat)/Restoration
Razcalles Combat/Subtlety
Razcaellez Beast Mastery
Razcaell Discipline/Holy
Razcaelllus Enhancement/Restoration
Razcaelluz Blood (DPS)/Frost (tank)
Razcaelles Elemental/Spellhance
Razcaellez Arcane/Frostfire
Rascaell Protection
Rascaellus Frost (DPS)/Unholy (tank)
Rascaelluz Fire/Frost
Rascaelles Shadow
Rascaellez Destruction

...and more...

Wilcox

#10 » Post by Wilcox » 07 Apr 2015 17:32

Fivecapz wrote:best option would still be just giving full rele set, that way if they want the wf gear back, they will have to do arenas, thus reviving the bracket more.
yeah thats what i was trying to point out

Fastor

#11 » Post by Fastor » 07 Apr 2015 17:35

So Roel made post then deleted that post, k. Anyway
holf wrote:and i need my char lock in omega is full bis gs 6500 and full wf will not come same gear?
As you can see up, if transfer moderators find out that you have donated for your gear they would be removed. Actually any possible way that you didnt obtained that gear on legal way.

marko1984

#12 » Post by marko1984 » 07 Apr 2015 17:41

Roel is gona die working overtime with this xD

Anw... +1 to Fivecapz suggesstion (If they got WF proper way then they can do it again)

All in all a nice idea but its gona get flamed badly from both sides (Omega players who dont want to lose their stuff, and TW ancients and loyals who dont like Omega transfers) so get ready for that too :)
Last edited by marko1984 on 07 Apr 2015 17:41, edited 1 time in total.
Three mages!

holf

#13 » Post by holf » 07 Apr 2015 17:41

so gm start accpt request transfeR?

Roel
Founder

#14 » Post by Roel » 07 Apr 2015 17:44

I changed the information in the announcement to Relentless so we won't disappoint anyone by giving less than promised, even though I didn't promise anything.
holf wrote:and i need my char lock in omega is full bis gs 6500 and full wf will not come same gear?
Yes there is no way to get the same gear, only players who transferred last year had this luxury. Because of the different rates this is the best thing we can offer for now.

mcheka

#15 » Post by mcheka » 07 Apr 2015 17:56

For better or for worse (hopefully the former), this also addresses the longstanding discussions about transfers from high-rate servers. Thanks for making a clear decision one way or another (and for the hard work that's yet to come for you...), and welcome to any new players who transfer here as a result of this new policy.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition