Character Transfer

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Chasity
Former Staff

Re: Character Transfer

#121 » Post by Chasity » 22 Dec 2014 09:18

You can edit your post not to make new everytime. If you want to transfer your character request a transfer. We do not make any transfers based on screenshots. Also we can make transfers only from wotlk 3.3.5 realms. As I saw Dethwing is their cataclysm realm.
"and rly ... Location -- IKEAland .. you re rly pissed of by guy who is from IKEA :D"

SS8lazefire

#122 » Post by SS8lazefire » 22 Dec 2014 10:31

Nonono. There are two realms in in that Server, one is called Belafas, which is Wotlk 3.3.5a Blizzlike 1x rate, and the OTHER is called Dethwing, they've switched from Wotlk and made their server all about Cata, but left Wotlk realm still active. I've never gone and played in their Cata realm, only Wotlk.

Edit: Already requested a transfer.

Nyeriah

#123 » Post by Nyeriah » 23 Dec 2014 02:57

Sadly that server was rejected as you can donate for professions and other things that cannot be checked, you can find a list of approved and rejected servers here http://www.truewow.org/transfer-beta

SS8lazefire

#124 » Post by SS8lazefire » 23 Dec 2014 03:08

Yo, you're not listening to me, I just told you I didn't donate to that fkn server, do you not understand? What, you think everyone that plays in a private server doesn't work for his or her gear through time because they don't have money, I'm poor, I don't have the money to donate 100-200 dollars for T-11 Heroic items, this is just a waste time.

It's like talking to a brick wall with you guys. I'll just find another server, because it seems like I'm not gonna get a transfer with you guys.

Etro
Honorary Member

#125 » Post by Etro » 23 Dec 2014 03:48

Wow... You were polite with the request and the questions, you even posted your face in our forums and now you dare to be a moron.
Nyeriah wrote:Sadly that server was rejected as you can donate for professions and other things that cannot be checked (...)
Nyeriah wrote:that cannot be checked
Nyeriah wrote:that cannot be checked
Nyeriah "just told you" that, in the "fkn server" you're coming from, you can't check who paid for such things and who didn't. It doesn't matter if you say you didn't. Prove you didn't or nothing.
SS8lazefire wrote:do you not understand?
SS8lazefire wrote:I'll just find another server, because it seems like I'm not gonna get a transfer with you guys.
Good. One more ragemonger not joining us is always appreciated.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Nyeriah

#126 » Post by Nyeriah » 23 Dec 2014 04:01

Happy holidays :(

SS8lazefire

#127 » Post by SS8lazefire » 23 Dec 2014 05:01

I dare because your policy fkn sucks ass, to take away from the people who do work hard and do spent their time on raids and instances, and for that matter on WoW, it'd be a little upsetting to you I bet, but I doubt you know what the in world I'm talking about.

Edit: Why don't you just ask? Go to the server and ask? What? You think they're gonna lie and say: "Ya, he did spent all this money on mounts, and gear." for someone leaving their server to go join another? Another rage monger, that's quite a charming insult. I never expected that from someone online. The thing that really makes feel upset, you guys should be happy your server attracts attention, I guess it wasn't meant to be, just me joining the wrong server a long time ago and they decided to let people donate for items. Just wasn't meant to be.

I'm not really mad at you guys, it's just, my server, I'm just so tired of the current server I'm in, it's a mess. So I apologize for what I said, I'm a man, when I realize I made a mistake I apologize for it. Hope your server lives on the way mine didn't.

Etro
Honorary Member

#128 » Post by Etro » 23 Dec 2014 05:32

SS8lazefire wrote:I'm not really mad at you guys, it's just, my server, I'm just so tired of the current server I'm in, it's a mess. So I apologize for what I said, I'm a man, when I realize I made a mistake I apologize for it. Hope your server lives on the way mine didn't.
Happy holidays.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"