Staff Survey Panel

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Intervention
Former Staff

Staff Survey Panel

#1 » Post by Intervention » 16 May 2013 06:08

For some time now we have been developing a system to privatise staff reviews and at the same time, gather more information how exactly we are providing our services and in what way, we can improve.

We now present to you the new Staff Survey Panel http://www.truewow.org/?p=review

We wish that you use this system to review staff based upon your recent interaction with them, this does not include complaints regarding recent mutes or bans. If you wish to file a complaint against a staff member for reasons other than solving issues, please contact an admin via the forums in private.

Your answers will be anonymous to the staff member you are reviewing, however administrators can see all the answers and who they are submitted by and to whom.

Abusing this system (whether that be providing false information, reviews that have the intention to abuse staff and any ill-mannered answers) will result in a one week ban for all accounts owned by that player.

We wish to take staff reviews very seriously as improving our organisational structure to improve your satisfaction whilst playing here, is one of our highest priorities.

Big thanks to Heihachi for doing the grunt work and Draeneiknight for the initial work a long time ago. Oh and thanks to Heihachi for putting up with Inter's nit picking on the system :lol:
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Intervention
Former Staff

Re: Staff Survey Panel

#2 » Post by Intervention » 16 May 2013 07:01

Reviews that we as a staff team deem worrying will be followed up via PM on the forums or contact in-game.

This is another reason why your reviews should be properly submitted and completely true.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

niks_piniks

#3 » Post by niks_piniks » 10 Mar 2014 18:03

i cannot login m8 to mail u ingame...

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 10 Mar 2014 18:06

Hello, if you need to contact him and you'd rather send him a PM at forums :)

Just click his name, it'll open his profile, then click send private message.