Question about recruit a friend.

Discussions, suggestions and error reports for the forums and website.
d0chaser

Question about recruit a friend.

#1 » Post by d0chaser » 15 Dec 2014 20:16

So quick question. I noticed that you have to get to level 40 and be on for more than a month. If is there any reward for recruiting people to come play with you right off the bat? I have dragged :) 4 people so far with me to play ( old WOTLK guildies). Since we miss the good ol days of WOTLK. If there is not then I guess it's the reward of not solo leveling. Just seems odd that there is not rewarded in some way. Even 10 points would help.

d0chaser

Sagiri
Donor

Re: Question about recruit a friend.

#2 » Post by Sagiri » 15 Dec 2014 20:58

d0chaser wrote:So quick question. I noticed that you have to get to level 40 and be on for more than a month. If is there any reward for recruiting people to come play with you right off the bat? I have dragged :) 4 people so far with me to play ( old WOTLK guildies). Since we miss the good ol days of WOTLK. If there is not then I guess it's the reward of not solo leveling. Just seems odd that there is not rewarded in some way. Even 10 points would help. d0chaser
Just because they come and register - that means nothing and gives no reward.
But for them staying with us and playing bit more, you are getting the rewards as stated here.

1 invited friend reaching 70lvl - 250 Vote Points
2 invited friends reaching 70lvl - Swift Zhevra mount.
3 invited friends reaching 70lvl - X-53 Tourning Rocket, the only flying mount with 2 seats.
` I'm taking it slow, feeding my flame.
Shuffling the cards of your game...
And just in time and in the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace.`

SyntaxError
Former Staff

#3 » Post by SyntaxError » 17 Dec 2014 10:38

d0chaser wrote:So quick question. I noticed that you have to get to level 40 and be on for more than a month. If is there any reward for recruiting people to come play with you right off the bat? I have dragged :) 4 people so far with me to play ( old WOTLK guildies). Since we miss the good ol days of WOTLK. If there is not then I guess it's the reward of not solo leveling. Just seems odd that there is not rewarded in some way. Even 10 points would help.

d0chaser
PM Heihachi, perhaps he can link the accounts manually if he feels it's the right thing to do in this scenario.
Eisenlicht - Eisenfaust - Shai - Eisenblitz - SyntaxError - Revan - Nugget - Eisen - Necriss - Heka
I SHALL RIDE ETERNAL, SHINY AND CHROME!

Heihachi
Developer

#4 » Post by Heihachi » 19 Dec 2014 07:05

The limit of playing for a month or a level 40 character is if there is already a account using the same IP as yours. Its something we put in place to prevent users from linking their own accounts and getting the rewards. I could manually link them if needed.