Character Transfer Request Not Working

Discussions, suggestions and error reports for the forums and website.
Nexfury

Character Transfer Request Not Working

#1 » Post by Nexfury » 01 Apr 2016 06:14

Tried to set up a request for a character Transfer from an eligible server. After reading all of the information on the process and confirming (to the best of my understanding) that the character is eligible, I filled out the form to request the transfer. Everything seemed to be working fine except for the drop down that asked me to select account (I think this was the last drop down on the form). Also the submit button does not seem to be responsive. I am seeing no request on the back end to the server so I am thinking the button may be link dead. Anyone else run into this issue?

On a side note really appreciate all the work the TrueWow team is putting in a few of us came over from another private server and love the professional, friendly atmosphere you are creating. Not to mention that the server itself is fantastic.

Nex

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: Character Transfer Request Not Working

#2 » Post by Nymunne » 01 Apr 2016 08:09

Hello!

We had some updates going on with our forums so that unfortunately bugged couple of things and the transfer system is one of them. Hopefully this issue will be fixed asap.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Heihachi
Developer

#3 » Post by Heihachi » 01 Apr 2016 10:50

They should be working now. Also added some much needed fixes that I have been overlooking due to getting this update ready.

Nexfury

#4 » Post by Nexfury » 03 Apr 2016 18:25

Thanks for the quick response. I just checked for the option to submit a transfer request but the submit button still doesn't seem to be working. It may very well be a user error on my end but I don't seem to be able to submit a request. I have double checked to make sure I am filling out all of the required fields but still no joy. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks again for all the work you are putting into the server!