SM Fix

Fjord
Donor

SM Fix

#1 » Post by Fjord » 16 Aug 2016 13:41

Currently SM procs aint working cuz it was unfair in pvp, it got nerfed but this hole idea isnt blizzlike, so can you please consider removing this stupid custom nerf, i mean what is the point in have *Blizzlike server* if SM isnt Blizzlike at all.

Regards Fjord
Gamers dont die, They R3spawn.

Justicelight
Donor

Re: SM Fix

#2 » Post by Justicelight » 16 Aug 2016 14:05

I don't even know why people (SM players) should bother doing PVE anymore to get their bis gear, since they know that if SM won't be fixed, they would not have a taste of what real BiS gameplay means.

So yes, fixing SM would be a nice way to promote people into reaching the cap of their char + increase competition for non SM users.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

ccrs
Former Staff

#3 » Post by ccrs » 17 Aug 2016 17:58

ermmmm right.

No more QQ pls. Let me clear up all the doubts about this.

"Currently SM procs aint working cuz it was unfair in pvp"
That is not true, end of the story.
SM was way too overpowered one year ago, like it is on almost every other server out there.
Fragments would proc to almost anything, and a filter was applied so they wouldnt proc to which they shouldnt.

All things said... SM aura will have a couple fixes on next update (will be live today if everything goes ok)
Two fixes related to how the proc system works in general.
Ancient bugs like this one or Unchained Magic aura proc will be finally addressed, but as everything, I'm sure they will need some fine tunning after some live testing. Sadly we the devs have no tool to test em on real environment (50+ players) before they hit live.

So yeah, stay sharp and report any unwanted results.

Fjord
Donor

#4 » Post by Fjord » 18 Aug 2016 01:30

Thanks for reply hope for the best
Gamers dont die, They R3spawn.

Crown

#5 » Post by Crown » 20 Aug 2016 09:40

ccrs wrote:ermmmm right.

No more QQ pls. Let me clear up all the doubts about this.

"Currently SM procs aint working cuz it was unfair in pvp"
That is not true, end of the story.
SM was way too overpowered one year ago, like it is on almost every other server out there.
Fragments would proc to almost anything, and a filter was applied so they wouldnt proc to which they shouldnt.

All things said... SM aura will have a couple fixes on next update (will be live today if everything goes ok)
Two fixes related to how the proc system works in general.
Ancient bugs like this one or Unchained Magic aura proc will be finally addressed, but as everything, I'm sure they will need some fine tunning after some live testing. Sadly we the devs have no tool to test em on real environment (50+ players) before they hit live.

So yeah, stay sharp and report any unwanted results.
Is gecko_32 the one who's in charge of this shadowmourne fix?

ccrs
Former Staff

#6 » Post by ccrs » 20 Aug 2016 17:47

no, its me xD

Fastor

#7 » Post by Fastor » 20 Aug 2016 17:50

ccrs wrote:no, its me xD
That explains lags and crashes. ^_^

ccrs
Former Staff