[PW] Gnomish battle chicken doesn't work at all

Skars

[PW] Gnomish battle chicken doesn't work at all

#1 » Post by Skars » 04 Dec 2016 10:19

Hi there, I'll get straight to the point: The Gnomish battle chicken when summoned from the trinket should behave like a hunter pet on defensive, occasionally it would give a 5 minute buff {+5% speed increase for all party members} making it a viable raid trinket (and if struck it would self buff with +100% damage dealt and +100% attack speed for a few seconds - this works, I tested it). Only problem is, that the chicken doesn't attack at all, nether when I'm attacking something, being attacked by something, nor something attacking the chicken. Thank you and have a nice day.

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: [PW] Gnomish battle chicken doesn't work at all

#2 » Post by Nymunne » 04 Dec 2016 10:43

Skars wrote:Hi there, I'll get straight to the point: The Gnomish battle chicken when summoned from the trinket should behave like a hunter pet on defensive, occasionally it would give a 5 minute buff {+5% speed increase for all party members} making it a viable raid trinket (and if struck it would self buff with +100% damage dealt and +100% attack speed for a few seconds - this works, I tested it). Only problem is, that the chicken doesn't attack at all, nether when I'm attacking something, being attacked by something, nor something attacking the chicken. Thank you and have a nice day.
Hello!

It might be best to report bugs here: http://www.truewow.org/bugs/login_page.php