Addon Sorting Items & Sell?

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
Lemonadez

Addon Sorting Items & Sell?

#1 » Post by Lemonadez » 20 Apr 2015 03:58

I cant find on download section
Auto Sort Items on Inventory
Auto Sell Grey Equipment.

I Downloaded Bagnon.
Titan
Atlas Loot

but none of them sell any grey items/crap items i have on my Inventory.

Etro
Honorary Member

Re: Addon Sorting Items & Sell?

#2 » Post by Etro » 20 Apr 2015 04:11

If you know of any addons that do that, you could suggest them to be added to the download list in the suggestions topic.

This subforum is not for this.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

ilovebunnies

#3 » Post by ilovebunnies » 20 Apr 2015 05:01

Genie (For automatic sorting of items in inventory/bank/GV)
http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/genie/files/8699-r218/

Crap Away (For selling grey items automatically to merchant)
http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/crapaw ... -away-1-3/

Loot Filter (If you want automatic deletion of specific types of items that you pickup) (Useful for keeping bags clear of unwanted items not just greys)
http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/loot-f ... /51-v3-14/
Couple of low level toons under 30 :|

Lemonadez

#4 » Post by Lemonadez » 20 Apr 2015 05:18

Etro wrote:If you know of any addons that do that, you could suggest them to be added to the download list in the suggestions topic.

This subforum is not for this.
No I dont know any addon, that why im asking because im a New Comer to this game.

I tried downloadin Addon from curse but they never work.

Etro
Honorary Member

#5 » Post by Etro » 20 Apr 2015 05:44

I'm sorry. it seems like you know exactly what you're looking for, like if you already know these addons exist, so I thought maybe you were just critiicising the downloads list.

Have you tried with the links ilovebunnies gave you? If you are a new comer to this game, maybe the other addons you've tried downloading didn't work because you downloaded versions that weren't for the WotLK expansion.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Fastor

#6 » Post by Fastor » 20 Apr 2015 08:47

l would recommend you Reagent Restocker that have functions: auto sell grey item, auto sell items from list, auto armor repair (guild bank could be included), auto buy items from list (useful for reagents) and auto drag from bank items that you lack in bags.