New player from vanilla retail

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
dplcaf

New player from vanilla retail

#1 » Post by dplcaf » 03 May 2016 20:18

Hello everyone, I will be joining the primal wow server soon, downloading as I speak. I never got to enjoy the expansions of burning crusade or wotlk. So I was extremely happy to find this server, so that I can enjoy the progression that came after vanilla that I never had a chance to.

My friend and I played on Frostmourne(pvp). My first level 60 was a protection warrior (made it to full t1.5), boy was it a rough road, I even played EQ1 for years but that grind on the prot warrior was slow, my second was a 60 sub/dagger rogue (t1.0) and was probably my most favorite because of the open world pvp that was apart of vanilla.

Really looking forward to getting back into the action and seeing what TBC and WoTLK has to offer!

kurthos

Re: New player from vanilla retail

#2 » Post by kurthos » 03 May 2016 20:43

Do you have any questions about the server?

Lumenpraebeo

#3 » Post by Lumenpraebeo » 03 May 2016 20:57

Add me, I just joined too. My name is Mallone

Kniteknite

#4 » Post by Kniteknite » 04 May 2016 06:19

Welcome !!! :D
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

dplcaf

#5 » Post by dplcaf » 05 May 2016 17:30

What a couple days it has been, got to re-run some of the older dungeons that brought back some great memories. I'm really loving the feel of the Wotlk client playing during the vanilla era. It just seems like the more tedious things was addressed, to big of a list to even start.

Anyhow, look forward to gaming with you guys/gals,its been a fun ride so far and it just got started. My name is Bnard (27 NightElf Hunter) friend me if you like, I'm a nice mature person. ;)

TRWars

#6 » Post by TRWars » 05 May 2016 20:50

Just joined up too, see you out there! -Turyn