Greetings Everyone

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
Dewbacca

Greetings Everyone

#1 » Post by Dewbacca » 22 Jun 2016 16:55

Long ago, my family had a stable connection and a young daughter and we enjoyed WoW together on a private server for several years. We had enough for a small clan, generally Alliance, some roleplay and questing... but mostly exploring and taking family screenshots, celebrating and enjoying the beauty of Azeroth together.

As that daughter grew up, we were blessed with another, and in a new home, the stability of the internet connection faded, as did our time to spend in game. Now that new daughter is a bit of a gamer herself, the Wife and I would like to introduce her to Wow and seek a family friendly environment to do that.

To that end, we come to PrimalWow... we seek only to be respectful of staff and players and good stewards of the gift offered to us with the hard work put into building a community of this value. If there is anything me or mine can do to assist, we will do our best.

I am currently voting and downloading the client via utorrent and hope to test the stability of our internet connection before the weekend. Voting is important, as it helped me find this community. I do not know how helpful we can be towards that goal coming from behind one ip address.
I will see what we can do with cell phone internet to cast more votes from some of the other family members.

Levels never really mattered much to us, but I always had one character that I played often and funded the team... that will work well with the Recruit a Friend rules I hope.

Not much else to say until the download completes... we are looking forward to joining the community and thank you for the opportunity to enjoy your fine work!
Last edited by Dewbacca on 22 Jun 2016 17:06, edited 1 time in total.
Tell me again, where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?
Stonetooth
Goodtooth
Bigabadaboom
Eugene
Eskignome
Ironmandan

arnis5
Banned

Re: Greetings Everyone

#2 » Post by arnis5 » 22 Jun 2016 17:03

Hello there :D, realy nice story and I hope so you, your wife and your daughter will enjoy in each second which you will spend here :) Greetings to you and your family ^.^
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

Gnurg

#3 » Post by Gnurg » 22 Jun 2016 17:24

Welcome to the server! I hope you and your family get a nice experience here on TrueWoW.

I would recommend the guild Ascension, if you intend to play Alliance on the TrueWoW realm. In overall a very moderate and family-friendly guild.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Hansrutger » 22 Jun 2016 17:39

Welcome!
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#5 » Post by Dymond » 22 Jun 2016 18:26

Welcome! Hope you and your family have a great experience here.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Jiranthos
Admin

#6 » Post by Jiranthos » 22 Jun 2016 21:57

Gnurg wrote:Welcome to the server! I hope you and your family get a nice experience here on TrueWoW.

I would recommend the guild Ascension, if you intend to play Alliance on the TrueWoW realm. In overall a very moderate and family-friendly guild.
Haha, thanks for the plug, but the player mentioned that they will be playing on PrimalWoW. :)

Welcome to the TrueWoW network, Dewbacca!

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Dewbacca

#7 » Post by Dewbacca » 23 Jun 2016 19:16

*Bows before the crowd of well wishers*

Thank ye, thank ye... your welcome is warmer than Alabama in May!

I'm still downloading the client (can't hog all of the bandwidth) but still on track to be online this weekend and hoping for the low latency required to get the whole family in Primal!
Tell me again, where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?
Stonetooth
Goodtooth
Bigabadaboom
Eugene
Eskignome
Ironmandan

Kniteknite

#8 » Post by Kniteknite » 24 Jun 2016 07:37

bows down graciously and welcomes the Dewbacca clan :D
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "