Cancel transfer

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
spectralzenith

Cancel transfer

#1 » Post by spectralzenith » 25 Jun 2016 23:22

Hello, is it possible to do that? I chose a character for transfer from Dalaran-WoW today and after several hours something made me change my mind. I didn't find the option to cancel the transfer so I had to change my password in Dalaran-WoW. :S

Gnurg

Re: Cancel transfer

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 26 Jun 2016 00:14

You're probably still in the pending list, where no one has gotten to look at your account.

Since you changed your password at your old server, whoever handles transfer can't access your account, so the transfer application will just be declined. No need to worry.

A staff member will probably remove/decline the application once they see this thread.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

spectralzenith

#3 » Post by spectralzenith » 26 Jun 2016 14:55

Actually nevermind, I suggested my character for transfer once more. This time the decision is final. I'm sorry for losing your time yesterday...

Nyeriah

#5 » Post by Nyeriah » 26 Jun 2016 16:36

Hello,

Indeed to have your transfer rejected you can either change your password or send a personal message to any of us. If you wish to proceed with the transfer you can just change the password back if it hasn't been rejected yet.

Regards