is the Corrupted Ashbringer worthless?

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
ambramerlin

is the Corrupted Ashbringer worthless?

#1 » Post by ambramerlin » 18 Aug 2016 16:25

I always wanted to buy it with vote points but someone in the server told me once that it was worthless after leaving outland did not say why is it like the other relics that maches your level to boost the stats? is it good at pvp? do someone have it?

Doctor_J
Developer

Re: is the Corrupted Ashbringer worthless?

#2 » Post by Doctor_J » 18 Aug 2016 16:38

Ofc its worthless after outlands its level 60 weapon unless you transmog another weapon to its model, and after outland any green item probably has better stats.

Thats probably the only reason it ended up in shop as in our patch is a trivial but ubobtainable by normal game play item.

Bloodshade

#3 » Post by Bloodshade » 18 Aug 2016 16:55

It also triggers a special event in Scarlet Monastery if u wield the Corrupted Ashbringer, I think it works here in Truewow.
- - -Wrathful chiken - - - - - Salty chiken - - -
ImageImageImageImage

Doctor_J
Developer

#4 » Post by Doctor_J » 18 Aug 2016 17:00

Nope affraid that does not work as is not scripted as we have no data on event

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Hansrutger » 18 Aug 2016 17:08

It does however make your enemies (opposite faction) in Dalaran, or anywhere for that matter, enter combat! Which is just a fun thing to do I suppose if you want to annoy someone from the opposite faction! So to answer you, is it worthless? No, every item has some value. But as for leveling purposes, no it is not that great and that is what the shop on our website is striving for with exception of the heirloom items, we don't want to make the game/leveling easier for you in terms of "pay-to-win".
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster