[PW] New player! Looking for some advice

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
thelordcal

[PW] New player! Looking for some advice

#1 » Post by thelordcal » 21 Oct 2016 22:26

Hello all!

I'm US based and just heard about this fantastic server. I had a love hate relationship with WoW since Vanilla's BETA and played rather seriously through BC and casually through Wrath.

Couple questions:

I really want to relive my blood elf paladin days in TBC which I hear is set to be launched in the June. Would it be best to level a dwarf/human paladin and then pay for the faction change in June once launch happens?

Any US based guilds? I've lots of experience in PvP (arena when we get there) and End Game dungeons. I'll also be looking for groups while I level.

Thanks!

Cal

Fárlight

Re: [PW] New player! Looking for some advice

#2 » Post by Fárlight » 21 Oct 2016 22:33

Murmur is the US guild they raid around 1:30 AM Server time. You will get a free faction change when Primals hits TBC. And yes its in June 2017
PW:
Farlight level 70 warrior Arms
TW:
I don't have any chars

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: [PW] New player! Looking for some advice

#3 » Post by Nymunne » 21 Oct 2016 22:33

Hello and welcome to the server!
thelordcal wrote:I really want to relive my blood elf paladin days in TBC which I hear is set to be launched in the June. Would it be best to level a dwarf/human paladin and then pay for the faction change in June once launch happens?
When TBC comes out there was a deal that players would get to chose the faction they want to stay on (considering the change of not having mixed raids / chat etc will be removed as planned I guess).
thelordcal wrote:Any US based guilds? I've lots of experience in PvP (arena when we get there) and End Game dungeons. I'll also be looking for groups while I level.
The only guild I am aware of that raids in different timezones is Murmur. You should check their recruitment topic at the Guilds section. If there are any other guilds out there I apologize for not mentioning you.