New player coming from Retail

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
BARBARONAA

New player coming from Retail

#1 » Post by BARBARONAA » 29 Oct 2016 12:46

Hey guys,
just found out about this server from Dodgy Kebab's videos or something like that. Would like to give it a try. Hope my retail mage comes here, need to settle down with a main before leveling alts :) Cheers to that and to this server in advance.

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: New player coming from Retail

#2 » Post by Nymunne » 29 Oct 2016 13:38

Hello and welcome!

You will need to create an in-game account from the account manager and then fill in the request form at the transfer page as currently you have no game accounts and you did not submit any transfer request.

You should read the information there regarding transfer and if you still have any questions then please visit this topic. When filling in a form from retail don't forget to read our retail transfer guide.

Hansrutger
Former Staff

Re: New player coming from Retail

#3 » Post by Hansrutger » 29 Oct 2016 16:51

I like your name xD welcome
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster