Making a return + character transfer question

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
Cerms

Making a return + character transfer question

#1 » Post by Cerms » 08 Dec 2016 17:40

Hi, i used to play on this server before when it had the 1k daily mark, and even after the population decreased dramatically. And i thought if i wanted to join here, since this is a really cool server and all and a thing that im looking for in the private server community. But a question tho, is it possibly to transfer a character from example Warmane Lordaeron? (lvl 30-ish priest)? Since starting alone at a low level isn't that fun when there is a low population scattered around Azeroth. But having an alt from a different private server transfered to this would be nice. It's like ''Here is your helmet, now go out on the battlefield.''

Thanks, and please respond! :)

Cerms

Re: Making a return + character transfer question

#2 » Post by Cerms » 08 Dec 2016 17:41

also sorry if my english or explanation sucks. ^^

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: Making a return + character transfer question

#3 » Post by Nymunne » 08 Dec 2016 18:35

Hello!

Characters need to be level 60 + to be put in for transfer. I will also tell you the maybe "hardest" criteria you will need: 4 days of /played time for PrimalWow. Keep in mind that the played time and level is not enough though. You will need to have a certain number of quests, arenas, dungeons, raids etc as "work" put into the character (out of all the quests done is most likely the easiest to achieve).

More information you can find either at the transfer page or at this topic.