Rebirth Refugee (Whitewind - troll 60 holy priest)

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
hamelin

Rebirth Refugee (Whitewind - troll 60 holy priest)

#1 » Post by hamelin » 19 Jan 2017 00:15

Hello all,

From what I've seen thus far the community here is very tight knit and I do like the wotlk upgrade
because it seems to have fixed some of the frustrations I had during 1.12.

A bit about me I love healing and have played wow since the beginning. In retail I stopped before legion was released.

I'm a healer through and through, although my DPS in the past has proven to be a Force to be reckoned with. I also partake in PVP and wouldn't mind getting into a group of buddies or guild. As such I am always trying to improve my performance with addons, keybinds, positioning, videos etc. My largest weakness is probably my schedule as I live in pacific time zone and go to school full time for engineering.
And trying to balance that with family can be tough but when I have spare time I typically visit Azeroth. I'd estimate I can donate 8 hours a week to a guild for raid purposes.

Some of my favorite moments come from amazing people with my healing. I can't count the situations I've pulled through because I was able to get creative in weird situations (typically random facepulls or pets from other members) and that feeling you get when it should be a wipe goes away because the situation is under control again because people are alive. That's largely why I continue to play to this day.

I'm down to earth, love being silly and causing mischief, and am loyal. I do get invested emotionally with those I group with because I tend to view them as friendships developed over time.

FInally I'm looking forward to playing here with you all and I have noticed the server isn't completely packed like elyisum/nost which is ok because I'm vested to give the wotlk progression build a solid go.

Thanks for taking the time to read and if you have any tips that might ease the 1.12 to 3.3.5 transition by all means I am all ears.

So far Murmur appears to be the #1 guild, but I am looking to fill a hole where I am most needed. So feel free to hit me up otherwise I'll probably be spamming RDF to get my name out there in the meantime.

Thanks again and look forward to playing with you all,

Whitewind
:D
"What will others say about you at your funeral?"
-Whitewind

Eronox
MVP

Re: Rebirth Refugee (Whitewind - troll 60 holy priest)

#2 » Post by Eronox » 19 Jan 2017 07:24

You remind me of myself when it comes to role and asssistance :D

Welcome to the PW Community!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash