2 possible newcomers

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
Noroth

2 possible newcomers

#1 » Post by Noroth » 23 Jan 2017 15:51

Good morning everyone.

myself and a friend (old hardcore raiders gone semi casual) are looking at rolling here. we were wondering what classes are in the most demand, and possibly looking for a raiding guild.

we are EST, and cleared naxx before BC... maybe looking to relive the hype!

anyways hit me up,

Thanks all

Eronox
MVP

Re: 2 possible newcomers

#2 » Post by Eronox » 23 Jan 2017 15:56

I wonder, what would your location be as you posted this 3PM Server time and greeted the morning! ^_^

I believe you should roll what you are getting entertained through. Myself has been heal/tank main ever since my first days and even today I feel DPS'ing would not be my first choice of main hehe!

Welcome to the TW-Community, enyoy your stay! :)

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Jiranthos
Admin

#3 » Post by Jiranthos » 23 Jan 2017 16:05

Eronox wrote:I wonder, what would your location be as you posted this 3PM Server time and greeted the morning! ^_^
Noroth wrote:
we are EST
EST = Eastern Standard Time

Welcome to our community!
As mentioned above, feel free to choose whatever you want to play. If you are planning to relive Naxx and TBC, I assume you are rolling on the progressive PrimalWoW realm. In that case, really be free with your choices and experiment, as our content is custom tuned and different from original Vanilla and TBC, as it is running on a 3.3.5a WotLK client and some specs and classes that were less viable in Vanilla are more viable now and vice versa, and there are no BiS lists or guides all over the internet for this, so it is unique and thrilling and worth experimenting, especially with each new expansion and patch we apply. :)

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Noroth

#4 » Post by Noroth » 23 Jan 2017 16:25

Yea, the 3.3.5 client progressive is what we were interested in.

we can play anything really.. just looking to see if any classes/specs are under represented is all.

Jiranthos
Admin

#5 » Post by Jiranthos » 23 Jan 2017 16:39

Noroth wrote:Yea, the 3.3.5 client progressive is what we were interested in.

we can play anything really.. just looking to see if any classes/specs are under represented is all.
Here are the statistics: http://www.truewow.org/statistics
Make sure you are looking at the PrimalWoW chart. Also, I think it would be smart to filter to only show level 60s. Then it should yield answers to your questions.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Botmaster5
Donor

#6 » Post by Botmaster5 » 23 Jan 2017 16:45

Noroth wrote:Yea, the 3.3.5 client progressive is what we were interested in.

the only classes that are under represented that 'work', are enh sham and ret pally (because they are under developed @ lvl 60 with the 3.3.5 client). they work, but require a lot of very specific gear to work properly, and even then, you have to work your butt off to get good numbers.

other then that, everything else works.
<Exalted Reputation> Femsham
Shaman Badass - Shaman Gear

warangels

#7 » Post by warangels » 23 Jan 2017 21:38

Welcome to the server guys.
I see there is not a class desperately needed by guilds, if you want you can pla whichever class amuses you the most.