Killed in Dalaran Inn

belendor

Re: Killed in Dalaran Inn

#16 » Post by belendor » 21 Jul 2014 17:25

Dots are carried over when hsing.

Either way if she tells the truth or not, there is lack of ss that actually proofs something. Let's hope it doesn't happen again.^^

Then again mabye troel is trolling the server or #twbugs are occuring :p
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

Blacklustersoldier
Honorary Member

#17 » Post by Blacklustersoldier » 21 Jul 2014 18:04

she has no key binds, thus she must be bashed for it!

also, the same way hordes can "exploit" to enter ally inn, that person could indeed find some way to kill people in dalaran

and afaik, you can't use HS if you're getting hit, or you have dots on you? I could be wrong.. I know for sure you can't cast HS while you are being nuked, but idk about dots, and as the OP said... if she were using HS while having dots, why wouldn't she heal herself after/before HS? But this is also true wow, and we know that there are countless bugs here and there, so something like this could happen.
Like belendor said, the SS there are not enough to prove anything, but maybe gm's know something about it and how to reproduce this curent issue?
RETIRED
Contact info:
[hide]Skype: bone.link90
Battle tag EU: bonelink90#2702
E-mail: bone.link90@yahoo.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mihai.Udrescu90
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138722978/[/hide]
Char list:
[hide]Blackluster
Katra
Mystral
Sepinia
Shanira
Stasher
Lightluster
Soreya
Dastan
Xeria
Runya[/hide]

HeadOwn

#18 » Post by HeadOwn » 21 Jul 2014 18:32

You can have 100000000 dots on u but as soon as u zone into a different place they will stay on u but wont dmg u, lemme tell u my situations, I was once trying to get in icc but ally were camping there, a lot of dots on me and I got inside icc with 8k HP and full of dots, none of them did any dmg, same happens when u HS, the dots r carried with u but do no dmg, same goes when u r in BG, it ends and u r full of dots, u leave the BG and u have a lot of dots but again none of them deal any dmg.
Headscuttero - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Arms & Tank [BS/JC]
Headscutterr - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Fury [Enchanting/JC]
Headshealing - Tauren Druid PvP: Resto, PvE: Resto & Bear [LW/Skinning]

Wild_Kitty

#19 » Post by Wild_Kitty » 21 Jul 2014 22:05

Dont care about my keybindings :D thats my problem :D im playin wow for fun so i dont care so much about these things :P and its not banable when someone dont know soomething, I can still learn :P so dont yell on me because of this and give me some tips, that will be better :D

And I dont tell anything more to my "issue", i told all about this and who dont believe me, im ok with this... I have "clear shield" and I know it.
Nightcat (Night Elf, lvl 80 Druid)
Vamp (Night Elf Dead Knight)
Salome (Draenei Shaman)
Auroxy (Human Paladin)
Vasillisa (Dwarf Priest)
Icely (Gnome Mage)

ilyailyailya

#20 » Post by ilyailyailya » 21 Jul 2014 22:22

HeadOwn wrote:You can have 100000000 dots on u but as soon as u zone into a different place they will stay on u but wont dmg u, lemme tell u my situations, I was once trying to get in icc but ally were camping there, a lot of dots on me and I got inside icc with 8k HP and full of dots, none of them did any dmg, same happens when u HS, the dots r carried with u but do no dmg, same goes when u r in BG, it ends and u r full of dots, u leave the BG and u have a lot of dots but again none of them deal any dmg.
Not blizzlike.
Retail WotLK, I was playing with my low level rogue in a BG, I had very low health and the priest casted Shadow Word:Pain on me and the BG ended while the dot was still on. I was then ported to SW bank, where I ofc previously was and died there because of the dot :) I remember that day VERY well so don't try to argue!
Truewow:

Horde:
Volkolak[ Shaman] {70}
Headquake [Shaman] {80}
Xcell [Rogue] {80}
Alliance
Skuletik[Death Knight] {80}
Devana [Hunter] {80}

Primeevil wow:

Horde Thorbjorn [Hunter] {60}

Lordaeron:

Skadi/Velastra (velastra got scammed) aka therberg aka jewberg aka ked aka hime aka scotty

Kniteknite

#21 » Post by Kniteknite » 21 Jul 2014 22:53

pet peeve of mine when dots carry over from bg s , also when pet dies in arena or bg and stays dead after , pain . Is there any way to fix these issues so dots dont carry over as is the case w arenas where they don't , something in the script water ? Interesting that the character of interest has not yet posted anything concerning this , arguing that She was in fact in a bg , etc..
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

HeadOwn

#22 » Post by HeadOwn » 22 Jul 2014 04:58

ilyailyailya wrote:
HeadOwn wrote:You can have 100000000 dots on u but as soon as u zone into a different place they will stay on u but wont dmg u, lemme tell u my situations, I was once trying to get in icc but ally were camping there, a lot of dots on me and I got inside icc with 8k HP and full of dots, none of them did any dmg, same happens when u HS, the dots r carried with u but do no dmg, same goes when u r in BG, it ends and u r full of dots, u leave the BG and u have a lot of dots but again none of them deal any dmg.
Not blizzlike.
Retail WotLK, I was playing with my low level rogue in a BG, I had very low health and the priest casted Shadow Word:Pain on me and the BG ended while the dot was still on. I was then ported to SW bank, where I ofc previously was and died there because of the dot :) I remember that day VERY well so don't try to argue!
<------- never played on retail, I'm talking about TW, and when arguing about TW u gotta argue about what u see here, some stuff here r not blizzlike and they r TW like.
Headscuttero - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Arms & Tank [BS/JC]
Headscutterr - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Fury [Enchanting/JC]
Headshealing - Tauren Druid PvP: Resto, PvE: Resto & Bear [LW/Skinning]

Nyeriah

#23 » Post by Nyeriah » 22 Jul 2014 05:46

I'm sorry but these screenshots aren't enough evidence to judge you were killed in Dalaran (could have got teleported with flame shock on, somehow, or any other weird bug). Neither screenshot shows what ability has actually killed you too.

For the people that complains about someone else's binds every time a screenshot is posted and as a general rule:
Nyeriah wrote:Unless your posts can actually contribute to the issue in any way, refrain from posting. This is not an off-topic section.

belendor

#24 » Post by belendor » 22 Jul 2014 09:18

In my experience, i've died plenty of times entering icc with dots or hsed to dala with dots from alliances. It seems people have different experiences.
Anyway the issue seems resolved. Hope this doesn't happen another time, or take better screenshots.^^
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

ilyailyailya

#25 » Post by ilyailyailya » 22 Jul 2014 09:58

HeadOwn wrote:
ilyailyailya wrote:
Not blizzlike.
<------- never played on retail, I'm talking about TW, and when arguing about TW u gotta argue about what u see here, some stuff here r not blizzlike and they r TW like.
Yea I know, just really felt I had to mention this
Truewow:

Horde:
Volkolak[ Shaman] {70}
Headquake [Shaman] {80}
Xcell [Rogue] {80}
Alliance
Skuletik[Death Knight] {80}
Devana [Hunter] {80}

Primeevil wow:

Horde Thorbjorn [Hunter] {60}

Lordaeron:

Skadi/Velastra (velastra got scammed) aka therberg aka jewberg aka ked aka hime aka scotty

Fivecapz

#26 » Post by Fivecapz » 23 Jul 2014 11:36

Wild_Kitty wrote:Dont care about my keybindings :D thats my problem :D im playin wow for fun so i dont care so much about these things :P and its not banable when someone dont know soomething, I can still learn :P so dont yell on me because of this and give me some tips, that will be better :D

And I dont tell anything more to my "issue", i told all about this and who dont believe me, im ok with this... I have "clear shield" and I know it.

Here's a helpful tip for you - use this addon http://www.wowace.com/addons/bartender4 ... -g94f3b58/

It's bartender 4, very easy to setup, and very easy to make keybindings with it.

Also, check out this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVcoFTOzHJ8

It illustrates how to best keybind.

you said that you play wow for fun, which is fine and dandy, but, having keybinds, make it way more entertaining, and simple, so you never have to think ALOT which key to press, because you will have muscle memory after a while of using keybinds.
He who say's he can, and he who say's he cant, are both usually right.

Zekai

#27 » Post by Zekai » 23 Jul 2014 18:42

It seems that someone hated you so much he hired a ninja to kill you in Dalaran when noone could see him. But he was still in training so he forgot about combat log.

Now, being serious. Without timestamp many things could be possible. It's not a definitive proof so it's up to GMs to check the logs of the accused player.
Abandonation - Level 80 Undead Priest
Numquam - Level 80 Human Priest
Arcticx - Level 80 Human Mage
Many other dead or unused alts.

Nyeriah

#28 » Post by Nyeriah » 01 Aug 2014 05:17

Locking as there's not enough evidence provided.