Sikira cursing and threatening to me

erlegreer

Sikira cursing and threatening to me

#1 » Post by erlegreer » 28 Feb 2015 20:42

I told Sikira he shouldn't be bad-mouthing GMs and then he started cursing and making actual threats to me in world chat. I pasted the relevant chats below, but here is a screenshot for actual proof. I feel this person deserves a ban because they are the kind of people that make the game not fun. Nice people leave servers because of these mean people.

http://i.imgur.com/cXZOZyK.png

[11:16:31] [7] <IRC>[Chasity]: Sikira how when GM doesn't fix your issues while he is on a play toon make them retarded?
[11:16:57] [7] [Jandezan]: chasity hun dont worry, sikira is being a bitch today
[11:17:15] [7] [Cameron]: Chasity its not about u.. u help a lot
[11:17:25] [7] <IRC>[Chasity]: Actually it was about me :D

[11:18:44] [7] [Sikira]: as much i liked chasity/venera before, that much i figured out how retarded she is
[11:19:36] [7] [15:Eliz]: Just because you think someone is retarded, you shouldn't talk like that about someone who volunteers their time so that you can play a free game.
[11:20:02] [7] [Mageborn]: i agree totaly with ya :)
[11:20:03] [7] [Sikira]: Eliz, did someone asked you shit?
[11:20:09] [7] [Sikira]: I don't think so
[11:20:11] [7] [Moonria]: ask*
[11:20:22] [7] [Sikira]: So please mind your own fucking business, okay?
[11:20:28] [4] [Tularoot]: LFM ICC 25 nm ( Brainy peeps needed ) need few dps

[11:20:41] [7] [15:Eliz]: Sikira, grab a clue and realize that when you type something on world, it's to EVERYONE.
[11:21:01] [7] [Sikira]: Go die in a fucking corner, ok?
[11:21:06] [7] [Moonria]: chasity! MUTE
[11:22:28] [7] [15:Eliz]: Sikira, enjoy your ban for harrassment and threatening statements.
[11:23:01] [7] [Sikira]: and we will see about harrassment
[11:23:05] [7] [Sikira]: in the future
[11:23:37] [7] [15:Eliz]: I guess we can add threats to that. Why you making me take multiple screenshots?
[11:24:21] [7] [Sikira]: if you are butthurt somehow, it's not my business

Zeref

Re: Sikira cursing and threatening to me

#2 » Post by Zeref » 28 Feb 2015 20:54

Yea don't take it personally, mudins an ass to everyone.

erlegreer

#3 » Post by erlegreer » 28 Feb 2015 21:02

If he's that way to everyone, then that's more reason for him to not be on the server. It's a game. No reason to be a cursing, threatening jerk to everyone.

strikerz6
Donor

#4 » Post by strikerz6 » 28 Feb 2015 21:03

Still not against the rules really, no rule against being an asshole
Your friend/enemy, Twinfox/Isutan

azkaban

#5 » Post by azkaban » 28 Feb 2015 21:03

what u gonna do now cry about this?!!

Chasity
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Chasity » 28 Feb 2015 21:06

I agree with the rest of the players, just put him on ignore.
"and rly ... Location -- IKEAland .. you re rly pissed of by guy who is from IKEA :D"

erlegreer

#7 » Post by erlegreer » 28 Feb 2015 22:04

I will do as you suggest, but it's kind of sad that the burden of dealing with him and having to ignore him falls onto every player he encounters, rather than making him just stop... or banning.

Thank you for the replies.

Teraan

#8 » Post by Teraan » 28 Feb 2015 22:09

People gettind offended on internet are so funny, especially from such insults. On Horde they barely report us :(.
‡∆‡ My Characters: ‡∆‡
Teraan - Retribution PvE - PvP
Teraana - Discipline PvE - Holy PvE
Fatman - Balance PvE - Restoration PvE
Soomershaman - Restoration PvE - Enhancement PvE
Rmage - Fire PvE
Mahkarn - Survival PvE

Arockalypse
Donor

#9 » Post by Arockalypse » 28 Feb 2015 22:16

yes, and?
did these insults affect your life or anything?
deal with it, it's just words, no one cares and neither should you.
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Fastor

#10 » Post by Fastor » 01 Mar 2015 00:54

Words can hurt you know. Not all of people in world are accepting words dissing them selfs or their families.

shaun03

#11 » Post by shaun03 » 01 Mar 2015 09:07

Comfort yourself in the knowledge that the people who insult and do this such thing, are usually the ones that, as soon as you hit back with a clever comeback, will begin saying that they can out dps you / beat you in pvp, etc.

Mudin, although good company sometimes, is a nab, treat him as such and laugh it off.
Feeling as though I've infringed your right to freedom of speech?

[hide="Yes"]Stop being so sensitive, and practice what you preach.[/hide]

[hide="No"]Good for you, your opinion wouldn't matter anyways.[/hide]

Etro
Honorary Member

#12 » Post by Etro » 01 Mar 2015 09:49

erlegreer wrote:I will do as you suggest, but it's kind of sad that the burden of dealing with him and having to ignore him falls onto every player he encounters, rather than making him just stop... or banning.

Thank you for the replies.
Such a burden to decide for myself if I like someone or if I think s/he is an asshole and keep interacting with him/her or not... Nah, I'm totally cool with that.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Koriach

#13 » Post by Koriach » 01 Mar 2015 12:26

Ok lol really, not gonna try to defend Mudin cause it's not the first time that he is being an asshole but he tends to do that and he is not the only one. When you do try to report try posting all the parts of the chat next time cause this continued for a long time and you were the one making threats that you will go and get him muted / banned cause he picked up on Chasity. And just so you know I don't know why for some reason that argument went on world channel and him getting replies from IRC when they both started the fight on normal chars. Kinda lame when you argue with someone while he is on play toon and then suddenly you start getting replies from GM toon instead to have some advantage after that you were insulted and whatnot. And you missed out what arguments were about anyway but hey one player getting muted for trolling in guild chat about GMing was pretty funny too.

So really back on topic if you see people being idiots just ignore them it's what the ignore list is for instead of feeding them with attention and then reporting them. Really don't get why people go and argue with someone then report them for being insulted and what not...

Use ignore list, go out get some air and come back after you all calm down....

Chasity
Former Staff

#14 » Post by Chasity » 01 Mar 2015 12:32

Actually Koriach please before to write anything check exactly what happened. Anyway locking as resolved. Please use your ignore button before reporting it, because unfortunately is not worth. Unless the player create multiple characters to harass you.
"and rly ... Location -- IKEAland .. you re rly pissed of by guy who is from IKEA :D"