Tenebro
Honorary Member

Farm XP in BG

#1 » Post by Tenebro » 28 Sep 2016 18:12

Hansrutger
Former Staff

Re: Farm XP in BG

#2 » Post by Hansrutger » 28 Sep 2016 18:38

The players involved, as they were all the same, were all banned for this action. Thank you for reporting the matter, leaving this thread open for the player to ban appeal if he/she wishes to do so. Anyone who is not directly involved with this matter please refrain from posting in this thread as the posts may be deleted. Note that this is the second time this player is doing this action.

Thread is open for ban appealing purposes until 4th October.
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

gsusss23

#3 » Post by gsusss23 » 29 Sep 2016 13:29

Oh tenenoob again... must be hard to see someone got 94 kills in a single wsg... after 6 years of playing same lame amazonian...

Nymunne
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Nymunne » 30 Sep 2016 12:02

gsusss23 wrote:Oh tenenoob again... must be hard to see someone got 94 kills in a single wsg... after 6 years of playing same lame amazonian...
This has nothing to do with him reporting you. It could be any other player. I don't think self-farming counts as something great when you mention "94 kills in a single wsg". Unless you have something to say in your defense to lift your ban, then I don't think the topic should stay open until 4th October.

Justicelight
Donor

#5 » Post by Justicelight » 30 Sep 2016 12:27

Nymunne wrote:
gsusss23 wrote:Oh tenenoob again... must be hard to see someone got 94 kills in a single wsg... after 6 years of playing same lame amazonian...
.....with him reporting you. ...Iunless you have something to say in your defense to lift your ban
Be more careful with revealing forum users identity :P
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Nymunne
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Nymunne » 30 Sep 2016 12:41

Justicelight wrote:
Nymunne wrote:
.....with him reporting you. ...unless you have something to say in your defense to lift your ban
Be more careful with revealing forum users identity :P
Who's identity? The reporter is Tenebro and I mentioned that it can be any other player/user that can report him so that doesn't matter. Point is that instead of saying something in his defense he went on after the OP.

Justicelight
Donor

#7 » Post by Justicelight » 30 Sep 2016 12:45

Forum user "Gsusss23" identity as being the one punished in this case.
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Nymunne
Former Staff

#8 » Post by Nymunne » 30 Sep 2016 12:58

Justicelight wrote:Forum user "Gsusss23" identity as being the one punished in this case.
First of, read Hansrutger's post. The player has been caught before doing the same thing and they have been punished before. All the players involved were playing from the same battleground and they were self-farming. It can be same user who is dual-logging or it can be friends helping him through this. Players being "all the same" can be interpreted as that. Or it was a bad way of writing his sentence and it can even be misinterpreted cause of that, people tend to do that a lot lately.

I didn't give anyone's identity since as I said not all the players involved in the battleground can or necessarily belong to the same user. You quoted me telling me that I should be careful cause I just revealed someones identity which I still don't think I did. I was actually thinking of revealing Tenebro since the OP took it personal against him because he made this report.

Edit: I see what you meant now but still the identify of the player was not revealed since as I mentioned earlier the players shared the same IP, I didn't say that all the accounts are his. By now you should now how account sharing goes. In any case if the user that posted was not involved his post would have been removed as it is off-topic. Pretty much like the discussion we are having now.

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#9 » Post by Hansrutger » 10 Oct 2016 19:07

(By the way I forgot about this thread but please L&A it as the players punished never presented any valid ban appeal proposition. Ty <3).
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Jiranthos
Admin

#10 » Post by Jiranthos » 10 Oct 2016 19:38

L&A, I guess.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in