Ban the innocent

Fastor

Re: Ban the innocent

#61 » Post by Fastor » 16 Oct 2015 15:28

ItchyVortex wrote:What the fuck did you just fucking /emote about me, you relentless bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Omega-WoW, and I’ve been involved in numerous bugged raids on ICC, and I have over 250000 honorable kills. I am trained in arcane warfare and I’m the top DPS'er in the entire try hard forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will arcane blast you the fuck out with criticals the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with posting that to me over the forums? Think again, nab. As we speak I am inviting my secret network of healers across the Alliance and your Armory is being traced right now so you better prepare for the train, maggot. the train that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your toon. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can blink anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my 2 key binds. Not only am I extensively trained in wands, but I have access to the entire loot of the Lich King 25HC and I will use it to its full gear score to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the battleground.
Ah, memories of that post :D

PS, we could open new topic where we would put quotes like these and play game "guess the person". ^_^

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: Ban the innocent

#62 » Post by Nymunne » 16 Oct 2015 16:54

Just because no one from the Staff is not replying doesn't mean we don't know the topic is there but as this is getting way off-topic and losing purpose of the topic I'll be closing this as I guess everyone who had something to say already said it.

You will be notified in this topic what decision has been made after this will be discussed among the staff.

Edit: A warning will be sent to Eryx regarding this matter.