Reporting players.

Vurzox1

Reporting players.

#1 » Post by Vurzox1 » 06 Apr 2016 17:04

Hello, today around 16:50 server time, me, Milanlord and Humanoidx were going to org to kill some hordes, after we came, some players "abused" or "bugged" PvP they were blue targets and not attackable and they killed us. I don't know is it server bugg or they were abusing. player names:
Arnis
Tenebroo
Lobotomi
Rohit
http://postimg.org/image/mngcjitbl/
http://postimg.org/image/tmnp2iknj/
http://postimg.org/image/5etial0h7/
http://postimg.org/image/y883qd03v/
http://postimg.org/image/7wzzwdbgz/

P.S First time i didn't take SS when Tenebroo attacked me i thought it was some bugg so i restarted game and came again and same thing happened just with more players.
Vurzox - level 80 - Arms/Fury - Warrior
Son of Zeus
Brother of Hercules
Father of Aesthetic
Orgrimmar Destroyer

milanlord

Re: Reporting players.

#2 » Post by milanlord » 06 Apr 2016 17:14

Tenebroo and Matsy and entire HR squad are bug abusers in BG and off bg, They abuse literally everything and they always get away or no enough evidence provided. So don't expect any actions to be taken. Because only alliance players can be permanently baned like Eryx without any evidence of abusing and just by being accused by someone that you abuse. I rly think that some GM's are favouriting some people and especially one faction like Arnis ones said.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

arnis5
Banned

#3 » Post by arnis5 » 06 Apr 2016 17:31

Hello there!
Sorry mate but what you did here is that you disabled health plates up player names by clicking V.
As you can see or you dont so you maybe need glasses on this pic:
You was able to attack now why you didnt? Eh thats another story.
Arnis - Marksmanship Hunter PVE/PVP
Predatoor - Death Knight Hybrid Tank/Blood Dps PVE
Restoration - Shaman Resto/Ele PVE
Arniscat - Druid Feral Tank/Restoration PVE
Arnisrocks - Paladin Protection/Retribution PVE
Arnislock - Warlock Demonology PVE
Stanimalo - Rogue Combat PVE
Mazdean - Priest Shadow/Holy PVE
Pecaros - Warrior Protection/Fury PVE
Arniskhanna - Mage Arcane PVE
The Demonic Lord!
If you're going through hell, keep going.

Doctor_J
Developer

#4 » Post by Doctor_J » 06 Apr 2016 17:34

1) You have Lobotomi in all those ss'es but is not casting any spell in any of those ss'es he just has you targeted
2) The only player I can identify as casting anything in any of thoe ss'es is Milanlord who was healing you
3) The spell in one of those ss'es looks like a cosmetic spell used by a vanity item but am not sure which but even though such items can be used these cause no threat, cause no damage and therefore usable without been flagged for pvp
4) Including combat log in screenshot may help in such cases.

demonlord

#5 » Post by demonlord » 06 Apr 2016 17:36

milanlord wrote:Tenebroo and Matsy and entire HR squad are bug abusers in BG and off bg, They abuse literally everything and they always get away or no enough evidence provided. So don't expect any actions to be taken. Because only alliance players can be permanently baned like Eryx without any evidence of abusing and just by being accused by someone that you abuse. I rly think that some GM's are favouriting some people and especially one faction like Arnis ones said.
entire HR squad are bug abusers? please explain
it feels like saying all muslims are terrorists, all jews are greedy bankers and all dutch are weed smoking cheese eaters:D anyway you dont see people saying entire guild of eryx is abusing or all his friends or w/e

please keep people out of it who have nothing to do with it
Neither Beast nor the Stalker shall stand in my way.
Neither Light nor the Shadow shall ruin my day.
Neither Energy of a Rogue nor a Warrior's Rage.
Neither Frost, nor Fire or an Arcane Mage.
Neither the Crusader with his Auras shining bright,
Nor the Demon Lord or the Ebon Knight.
Not even the Shapeshifter can withstand.
The power of a Shaman with the spirits in his hand!

You come get da Voodoo

Gnurg

#6 » Post by Gnurg » 06 Apr 2016 17:40

I noticed on the PTR when testing Nagrand stuff that you are not put into PvP when attacking. So basically you are free to attack without having to worry about your PvP flag being enabled.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Matsy

#7 » Post by Matsy » 06 Apr 2016 17:40

I'd love to know what I abuse in bg lol
Last edited by Matsy on 06 Apr 2016 17:50, edited 3 times in total.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Doctor_J
Developer

#8 » Post by Doctor_J » 06 Apr 2016 17:47

PTR is set to pve realm I believe or have noticed that name stays blue even in contested zones on there so thin configuration is different there.

Nephyx
Former Staff

#9 » Post by Nephyx » 06 Apr 2016 17:48

I just want to correct that Vurzox has enemy hp bars active, what can be seen even on the screenshot Arnis linked. I believe default bars show hp of hostile players only, therefore DK and few other players on the given screenshot weren't hostile but still were able to attack alliance players.
Lobotomi + his pet + gargoyle did attack Vurzox, what can be seen on the floating combat text on some screenshots.

It is certainly a bug, so, if someone knows what causes it, please, let us know.

Regards.
Right Conquers Might

Mortium

#10 » Post by Mortium » 06 Apr 2016 18:15

Please refrain from posting useless posts, there is an Off-Topic section. As for this bug, we recommend that players do not exploit it by going to other PvP places where one of the faction has "friendly status" (mainly the capital cities) as it will count as bug exploiting at this moment. Until then, if someone could provide more information that could lead toward fixing this feel free to post.

benzviliran

#11 » Post by benzviliran » 06 Apr 2016 18:20

it is deff a bug, question is how it is being done and if done on purpose.

i suggest those players to avoid abusing this bug and report if they know what is causing it.
I am the swarm

nikkal
Donor

#13 » Post by nikkal » 06 Apr 2016 19:19

nice Vurzox, Gj. Using some kind of bug to try get us banned. Milan, you of all ppl shouldn't talk about abuses.
I was not aware if they were attackable or not, i simply joined the fight and poped pets up. My apologies if this is bug, i was not aware. Lobotomi.

P.s. Duel anytime, anywhere, Vurzox.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#14 » Post by Nymunne » 06 Apr 2016 19:31

It's not related. He opened a ticket regarding that matter but lets leave that for the other topic and for Prodigy to reply as he was the one who contacted that player.

Regarding this topic: As mentioned before please do not make posts to start fighting with each other. Either you have something to add related to the topic and explain what happened or do not post.
As Nephyx said screenshots show Vurzox taking damage and the opposing faction having no pvp flag on so they can be attacked back which makes it a bug so please avoid doing it.

I will leave the topic open in case someone has anything else to add but if this will turn into some argument/flamewar then we will be forced to close it until a decision is made regarding this issue.

milanlord

#15 » Post by milanlord » 06 Apr 2016 20:30

I want to add that I think these players(Tenebroo, Arnis, Rohit) figured out how to abuse a bug like that paladin Teroorist started using and wanted to make fools out of us. When they attacked us, the color of their names was blue and I couldn't target them, while the name of the lock who came from side and attacked me( i think his name is Satriri or someting like that) was blue before attack and went red as it should be after the attack. @ Lobotomi , I never did abuse anything because I'm an honorable person and I play fair. I might used few times FAP, but that potion isn't abuse as far as I know and everyone can use it. Comparing to some of your guild members who are in a bad voice for abuse like Eryx was and even worse. I repeat not all, only some members of HR, because as Demonlord said, and he is right, not all HR members are abusers. I will sustain from any other comments. I told everything I had to say on this thread.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.