Temp IP ban for "Failed login autoban. Failed login attempts limit exceeded (too many failed logins)."

keked

Temp IP ban for "Failed login autoban. Failed login attempts limit exceeded (too many failed logins)."

#1 » Post by keked » 23 Dec 2016 18:50

I was trying to see if I had any other accounts on the server I forgot about as I have not played in about a year and was wondering if you could lift the ban?

milanlord

Re: Temp IP ban for "Failed login autoban. Failed login attempts limit exceeded (too many failed logins)."

#2 » Post by milanlord » 23 Dec 2016 19:42

The ban will be automatically lifted in 10-15 mins :)
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: Temp IP ban for "Failed login autoban. Failed login attempts limit exceeded (too many failed logins)."

#3 » Post by Nymunne » 23 Dec 2016 20:17

keked wrote:I was trying to see if I had any other accounts on the server I forgot about as I have not played in about a year and was wondering if you could lift the ban?
As already mentioned ban only lasts for 15 minutes. If you do not remember your log in information then you can request a password reset from the account manager as long as the temporary ban is not active.

Jiranthos
Admin

#4 » Post by Jiranthos » 16 Jan 2017 05:13

Locking.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in